Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu (17879 Views)

Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) / Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election / Update On Imo North Senatorial Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by MsBisi10: 8:17am On Jul 26, 2016
@ a time I thought Okorocha was a good guy
Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by AllTheWayUp: 8:17am On Jul 26, 2016
[size=35pt]Okorocha is on a long time
Sai Ekweremadu.....the worst nightmare of APC and their zombies followers
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by tunderay(m): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2016
Lajet:
Okorocha is a big disgrace. I'm from Imo State I still can't believe that my people voted for Apc. I'm very ashamed of my people honestly
Eyah, sorry pal. Next time they will consult you before Voting because I see say the thing pain you.
Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by PhockPhockMan: 8:24am On Jul 26, 2016
Pavarottii:
Rochas should wake up! He is only relevant and popular in his state. He is no where near d political circus at the centre.

Okorocha popular in Imo State? Ha ha ha. I wish you know the meaning of popularity. That he won second term has nothing to do with popularity but his ability to buy vote and rig with state fund.

1 Like

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by Abagworo(m): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2016
This story stinks with lies. Ekweremadu was truly in Imo State to support the PDP candidate and they tried their best but lost. I feel for him because of many reasons but I believe he is scared of an APC Senator emerging from Southeast.

What if it eventually happens that Ekweremadu is replaced? Will it humble the boastful Nairaland biagrans or will they start another war of blackmail against Okorocha with radio biagra?

1 Like

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by mrsmile441(m): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2016
Lajet:
Okorocha is a big disgrace. I'm from Imo State I still can't believe that my people voted for Apc. I'm very ashamed of my people honestly
Did you say vote or rig?
Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by PhockPhockMan: 8:28am On Jul 26, 2016
OLADD:

I am just tired of people like you. Here's a governor telling barefaced lie against the DSP just to score some silly political points and you can't see anything wrong with that? Why can't you just keep your mouth/phone/laptop shut if there's nothing concrete to say? Must you blindly support people when they are wrong? Haba!
Don't mind that Maga.
Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by Pascal181: 8:29am On Jul 26, 2016
wait, people stil d vote apc?
Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by bilazego(m): 8:33am On Jul 26, 2016
omenka:
Remember Lost Goats of Uganda, I do not respond to Goats.

Thanks. smiley

you guys are always quick to use foul language on people only to turn and accuse same people of hating when they respond in like manner. rise above hate! "I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear" -Martin Luther King Jr.

1 Like

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by PhockPhockMan: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2016
Abagworo:
This story stinks with lies. Ekweremadu was truly in Imo State to support the PDP candidate and they tried their best but lost. I feel for him because of many reasons but I believe he is scared of an APC Senator emerging from Southeast.

What if it eventually happens that Ekweremadu is replaced? Will it humble the boastful Nairaland biagrans or will they start another war of blackmail against Okorocha with radio biagra?
Each time your bags of lies are busted, you resort to Where is the picture , now where is the picture of Ekweremadu in Imo State during the election. Do you think Ekweremadu is a small fry that can come in and out of any part of Igbo land unnoticed?

Unu were ya nwayo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 26, 2016
Sorry ooo Mr shame. I really pity u. APC. Has come to stay.
Lajet:

1 Like

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by kherington: 8:46am On Jul 26, 2016
ekweremadu you are a gentleman you ought to have ignored that coackroach of a governor like i always say they should keep dreaming till 2019 God bless nigeria and I approve this post

1 Like

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by PhockPhockMan: 8:46am On Jul 26, 2016
Ekweremadu just murdered Okoro-Iberibe and South-east APC here.

He advised Governor Okorocha and other APC leaders in the South East zone to “preoccupy themselves with ending the invasions and killings by purported herdsmen, gross marginalization of Ndigbo in the distribution of opportunities and the blessings of democracy as well as the worrisome trend of inconclusive elections”.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by Uthmanloay: 8:48am On Jul 26, 2016
Lajet:
SORRY PLS GO AND KICK D BUCKET

1 Like

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by LORDOFAFONJAS: 8:49am On Jul 26, 2016
omenka:
In the end we shall know exactly who's been chasing a wild goose.

Patience mr man, patience.. wink
Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by BrokenTV: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2016
omenka:
In the end we shall know exactly who's been chasing a wild goose.

Patience mr man, patience.. wink
For you to become a Senate President or to become a Deputy Senate President, You must have served a term in the house of Assembly, so tell me who is on a wide goose chase.

1 Like

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:55am On Jul 26, 2016
Abagworo:

Same Apc house of reps members in Imo didn't get any principal position,it is now a new member of senate that okorocha would make Dsp,you guys are clowns

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by BrokenTV: 8:56am On Jul 26, 2016
Abagworo:

Haba, The same man that was on a function in Enugu, on saturday, why must you guys Lie on everything. Abi him get twin brother that we don't know.

1 Like

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by cktheluckyman: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2016
Abagworo:

Bros first things first,Remove Ekweremadu first before you begin to talk about replacing him

1 Like

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by phenol33(m): 9:02am On Jul 26, 2016
OKKO:
Okorocha; scamer turned philanthropist turned governor...then started going around giving lectures in leadership (only in Nigeria).
okorocha will be in sunderland university to give leadership lecture this october.. is that in nigeria
Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by onyepapa(m): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2016
ychris:
from that write up . so thz guy support ipob youth sha? Bleep him
yuck you a** wipe
Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by Guyman02: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2016
Lajet:

Dont be ashamed, the South East has the best democratic credentials in Nigeria. Thats the ONLY region with 3 political parties (PDP, APC, APGA) as Govs in 5 States.

1 Like

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by Pavarottii(m): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Okorocha popular in Imo State? Ha ha ha. I wish you know the meaning of popularity. That he won second term has nothing to do with popularity but his ability to buy vote and rig with state fund.
Lol, I been dey even dash am popularity based on say na Governor.

No mind me.
Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by bittertruthz: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2016
outknow:
The Deputy President of the Senate, Chief Ike Ekweremadu has berated the Governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, over his reported claims that he (Ekweremadu) relocated to Imo State during the inconclusive Imo North Senatorial District re-run election, in a bid to influence the outcome in favour of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
In a statement issued by the Special Adviser (Media) to the Deputy President of the Senate, Mr. Uche Anichukwu, he said the Ekweremadu would have “allowed the governor to continue to wallow in his delusions and wild claims, but, considering the fact that this is the second consecutive statement by the governor in one week wherein he attempted to impugn the integrity and democratic credentials of the Office and person of the Deputy President of the Senate, we are being compelled to set the record straight”.

Continuing, Mr. Anichukwu said: “The Deputy President of the Senate visited Imo State for the last time in 2015. It is also instructive that the governor’s claim comes on the heels of another statement by some All Progressives Congress (APC) elements in Ezeagu Local Government Area on Sunday where they whined bitterly over the huge solidarity shown by the good people, stakeholders, and traditional rulers of Enugu State to Senator Ekweremadu during his annual Ikeoha Scholarship and Bursary Awards/Adult Literacy Day at the Council headquarters on the same Saturday, June 23, 2016.

“For the same party to also claim that the same Ekweremadu who was empowering his people at Ezeagu in a well reported event on the same Saturday was also in Imo State at the same time to influence election is just another showcase of the buffet of lies, deceit, and confusion that has become the order of the day in the ruling party”.

He advised Governor Okorocha and other APC leaders in the South East zone to “preoccupy themselves with ending the invasions and killings by purported herdsmen, gross marginalization of Ndigbo in the distribution of opportunities and the blessings of democracy as well as the worrisome trend of inconclusive elections”.

Mr. Anichukwu said Governor Okorocha’s statement also showed poor understanding of the workings of the legislature, noting that Ekweremadu was not perturbed in any way by the wishful prospects of an APC Senator of South-East extraction.

“The Senate has a ranking rule, and if Okorocha was not able to secure a principal office, even Deputy Majority Whip for the two House of Representatives Members from Imo State, it is left to imagination how he would be able to appoint a Deputy President for the Senate. He is on a wild goose chase”.

http://biafrasay.com/p/322111/imo-north-senatorial-election-okorocha-on-a-wild-goose-chase

Ekweremadu always remind me of Chimpanzee

1 Like

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by 3Ceagle(m): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2016
Abagworo:

Were you in Imo state before, during and after the election to confirm the DSP was in Owerri. Please provide pictures especially on the voting day, it's your word against the DSP camp. But come to think of it, is anything wrong in him supporting the PDP candidate, or is Okoracha not supporting the APC candidate. I am just having an fair thought.

2 Likes

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2016
Lajet:

Keep calm for the unravelling.
I can tell you that APC didn't win that election.
Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by Abagworo(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Each time your bags of lies are busted, you resort to Where is the picture , now where is the picture of Ekweremadu in Imo State during the election. Do you think Ekweremadu is a small fry that can come in and out of any part of Igbo land unnoticed?

Unu were ya nwayo.

You know the truth but chose to deny thinking there is no evidence.

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by Abagworo(m): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2016
3Ceagle:

Were you in Imo state before, during and after the election to confirm the DSP was in Owerri. Please provide pictures especially on the voting day, it's your word against the DSP camp. But come to think of it, is anything wrong in him supporting the PDP candidate, or is Okoracha not supporting the APC candidate. I am just having an fair thought.

Nothing is wrong in supporting anyone but he just lied he wasn't in Imo State whereas people saw him and he even addressed PDP followers as well as tried to influence INEC adhoc staffs.
Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by madapcmod: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2016
Very. Apt response. APC party of DEVILISH LIARS.

Senator Ekweremadu was in his constituent dolling out scholarship worth over 500million to the poor. While the awusa goat in imo was lieing to his gullible follower
Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by bashydemy(m): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2016
Lajet:
Same way some Ekiti people can't believe why they voted for PDP and Fayose.
Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by Abagworo(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2016
mykl01:

Keep calm for the unravelling.
I can tell you that APC didn't win that election.

If APC didnt who did? Biko face reality and restrategise for future elections but I can tell you that from what I have observed APC will sweep everything in 2019. PDP has been silenced forever in Imo State because they have little to show for their 12 years reign. Okorocha's popularity in Igbo issues is low because he was blackmailed using radio biagra telling Igbos that Okorocha is the reason they've not realized biagra. However his popularity as a pilitician remains high above everything in PDP. Even his Chief of Staff Uche Nwosu is more popular among the villagers than Ihedioha. Chike Okafor is another popular man. The most popular PDP member in Imo State is Sam Anyanwu who is on Nairaland and will still win his seat if he recontests 2019. Jude Ejiogu is popular too. The old names in PDP are politically useless today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance / Governors Are Importing Illegal Arms With Private-Jets / Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.