Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Those Who Supported My Presidency Will Face Trial If Caught In Corruption - PMB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Supported My Presidency Will Face Trial If Caught In Corruption - PMB (17577 Views)

Governors Who Will Face Hottest Battles In 2019 / Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu / Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Supported My Presidency Will Face Trial If Caught In Corruption - PMB by Timarodear(f): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
keep jonsing! joker. Not all Nigerians are ignorant mind you.
Re: Those Who Supported My Presidency Will Face Trial If Caught In Corruption - PMB by Rhemmymatician(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
The President said, “Do you just grab people along the road and take them off to court for trial just because you want to create a semblance of balance?
NIMASSA DG comes to mind. He was literally grabbed along the road and off to detention after the courts granted him his conditional freedom
Re: Those Who Supported My Presidency Will Face Trial If Caught In Corruption - PMB by Standing5(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
ejilife:
^^^^ FYI, his predecessor was more compentent than the dullardic Dauran. The former spent time and resources objectively working and implementing "improved corruption fighting methods and techiques" like :- (1) BVN - which today makes sure that all illegal funds can be tracked (2) Biometrics capture for the ministries- which ensured ghost workers are detected, flushed out of the system and billions saved till eternity (3) TSA - which he was implementing in phases to avoid shocking the economy and exposing the financial institutions (4) Technology driven fertilization distribution method - this ensures that the product gets to farmers directly and not some middle men. These are just few of them, guess what? He did all these without shouting or leaving one area of the country's need to focus all energy on one. Its so shameful that the dullard believes that fighting corruptions means going on "media trial" and arresting people to part with some amount and keep the rest.
So you mean with all these good initiatives, policies, coupled with unprecedented oil windfall, the borrowings to pay salary under IB-GEJ doesn't raise any red flag in your inverted brain?
Re: Those Who Supported My Presidency Will Face Trial If Caught In Corruption - PMB by bashydemy(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
Firefire:
Too much talk.

Ask EFCC to act on the numerous petitions on their desks.
Lol Mr firefire sorry you just keep spamming thread that have to do with APC.... What right does PDP have to drag someone to EFCC what nonsense i think they are still pained.
Re: Those Who Supported My Presidency Will Face Trial If Caught In Corruption - PMB by erinolu(m): 2:20am On Sep 10, 2016
There are several petitions against APC leaders that are not being looked into. The question is why? Fighting corruption and targeting only opponents of the President is, in itself, corruption.

Source. ...The Punch.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Supported My Presidency Will Face Trial If Caught In Corruption - PMB by McLuhan(m): 4:11am On Sep 10, 2016
So, as far as this president is concerned, there are no petitions pending at the EFCC against Amaechi and no corruption allegations against Tinubu. Is he suggesting that in spite of the welter of evidence against Dambazzau and Buratai, they simply have no case to answer? Does it mean that Fayose is more corrupt than Tinubu simply because the latter is a leader of the ruling party while the former is still in the PDP? Well, I don't blame Buhari; I blame those who were gullible enough to believe his campaign lies. Even more tragic is the fact that there are people who still believe in the fantasy of his anti-corruption war even when the sheer hypocrisy of it stares them in the face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Mulls Oyegun’s Tenure Extension To Facilitate Buhari’s Re-election / Lagos Assembly Denies Three Nominees, Confirms Omotoso, Igbokwe / 2023: Yari, Aggrieved Northern APC Leaders Secretly Working For Atiku - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.