Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 Selection Thread[female Edition] - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 Selection Thread[female Edition] (10194 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 Selection Thread[female Edition] by slevin1(m): 7:13am On Aug 02, 2016
REMMEI:
grin

Girl you woo me [wumi]
Won't say nay cos your talk no fit sue mi[su mi]
You know what happened to bean seed and its radicle?
They copulate to bring forth a miracle.
Lemme sketch your image using words
Do some carving with my wordy swords
I want to feel you without touch
I still want to see you without torch
As I draw you close to me with my tong
Na to taste you sultrily with my tongue.
I barely go to sleep at night because you haunt my dreams
and waking up to find you're not here is harder than it seems

Na still wooing I no propose o

[kneeling in front of her]
Shey you go be mine?.. wink

I thought the ladies are to do the wooing?
WTF is this nigga doing?
U tryna be someone's bitch?
U gonna end up in a ditch.
U betta act right before u get smacked right.

Ki... ki... ki... kiki grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 Selection Thread[female Edition] by slevin1(m): 7:17am On Aug 02, 2016
This is embarrassing and discouraging. 8 pages and just two woos? Well practically one woo from Trapqueen and a lamentation of reminiscence from the heart-broken Halfricanadian. Gals, really? 8 pages and all we got is a bunch of y'all hello-ing and hi-ing each other. Really? I mean....... REALLY?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 Selection Thread[female Edition] by oneluvs: 7:18am On Aug 11, 2016
Where are you @Queencalipso's..........!
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 Selection Thread[female Edition] by queencalipso(f): 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
oneluvs:
Where are you @Queencalipso's..........!

I ɖօռ't ɢɛt you undecided aʍ ɦɛʀɛ!! Aʀɛ ʏօʊ ʟօօҡɨռɢ ʄօʀ ʍɛ?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 Selection Thread[female Edition] by thesuave10(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
queencalipso:

You speak calipsoian abi grin tongue
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 Selection Thread[female Edition] by oneluvs: 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
queencalipso:

Yes o
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 Selection Thread[female Edition] by queencalipso(f): 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
oneluvs:

Yes o

OK!! Wɦat ċaռ ɨ ɖօ ʄօʀ ʏօʊ? Aɮɨ ʍaҡɛ օ աօօ ʏօʊ?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 Selection Thread[female Edition] by queencalipso(f): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
thesuave10:

You speak calipsoian abi grin tongue

undecided undecided tongue
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 Selection Thread[female Edition] by oneluvs: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
queencalipso:

OK!! Wɦat ċaռ ɨ ɖօ ʄօʀ ʏօʊ? Aɮɨ ʍaҡɛ օ աօօ ʏօʊ?

Yeah am here for u. Prepare ur speech ooo
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 Selection Thread[female Edition] by teejaypee: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
warris happening here? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... / My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.