Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? (4440 Views)

Lady Shares Male Sex Doll With Big Dick 'incase Your Lover Has Small Penis(pic) / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / Inside Anambra Jungle Where Female, Male Sex Workers Battle For Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2016
optional1:

Shy?

Your mate still dey shy?

Check ur mail abeg.
lol... done. ar'hard'hizt'disqual...id?
Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by optional1(f): 11:41am On Jul 26, 2016
crotonite:
lol... done. ar'hard'hizt'disqual...id?

you 'hard' is true na......
Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2016
optional1:

you 'hard' is true na......
Never knew.
Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by optional1(f): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2016
crotonite:
Never knew.

You never knew.... Thank God you know now....
Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by macho44(m): 1:19am On Aug 03, 2016
crotonite:
nah! just working according to the scripts "fishing where the fishes are" grin.

Btw you be woman let me cast my 'fishing hook' in your river.
I be weight lifter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Video: Woman Walk Unclad In Broad Daylight For $1000 (N360,000) / 'mi Body Right. kitten Tight. Nicki Minaj Strikes Sexy Pose In New Sultry PHOTO / 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.