Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,352 members, 7,839,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

How Do I Tell Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Him (792 Views)

My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Him by holluphemydavid(m): 3:35am On Jul 26, 2016
She's been dating this man for a while now.. he's got all the qualities she needs in a man, he's got a good job and mature in age and deeds .. it's been years down the line and no hints of moving the relationship to the permanent site.. no plans for the future . in such a scenario how does she let him know it's time to tie the knot?how does she say "marry me and stop trifling"?
Your contribution nairalander, help a female frd
Re: How Do I Tell Him by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 26, 2016
oga? you be woman? make who get problem come forward
Re: How Do I Tell Him by makydebbie(f): 3:46am On Jul 26, 2016
no mind that oga at the topcheesy

but seriously e be like old age never do am..sit the niqqa down and let him grow some ballsundecided...maybe he isnt interested thowink
Re: How Do I Tell Him by Nobody: 3:51am On Jul 26, 2016
cheesy she needs to sit down with him and ask him if he has plans for his future and if she's part of it?

They need to have a heart to heart talk... grin
But in case, she's not part of it, at least she must have an option B - Z wink
Re: How Do I Tell Him by Dotwillis1(m): 4:17am On Jul 26, 2016
he never ready yet, simple!...marriage aint something you rush in to. No be molue bus undecided
Re: How Do I Tell Him by Florblu(f): 5:02am On Jul 26, 2016
I don't know why guys do shy away from their responsibilities
Re: How Do I Tell Him by nonjebose(m): 5:15am On Jul 26, 2016
"He has what she wants in a man (money and comfort)". The question is, does she have the man wants in a woman? What is difficult in knowing the answer? She should ask him what he wants in that relationship. She should carefully listen to the answer, and read in between the lines
Re: How Do I Tell Him by holluphemydavid(m): 7:45am On Jul 26, 2016
makydebbie:
no mind that oga at the topcheesy

but seriously e be like old age never do am..sit the niqqa down and let him grow some ballsundecided...maybe he isnt interested thowink
LOL, who come be oga at d top, nawa ooooo, u nid to tell me d website of NSCDC
Re: How Do I Tell Him by holluphemydavid(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2016
j0nsn0w:
oga? you be woman? make who get problem come forward
Oga wot if she whom get d problem dnt fancy nairaland but confide in u as a frd, dnt u knw dat isn't everybody dat is aware abt a platform called nairaland
Re: How Do I Tell Him by GoldenJAT(m): 8:14am On Jul 26, 2016
nothing for now... when she is ready 4d next level.. she will have it.. for now.. it's obvious she loves things Just d way they are
Re: How Do I Tell Him by ojun50(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2016
Florblu:

wht responsibilities tell d girl to leave d guy alone oh he is nt ready.
Re: How Do I Tell Him by kikayboss(m): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
Florblu:
lol....responsibility....girlfriend we guys see marriage in anoda light....y'all see it as something you rush into but we don't.....

let her throw some hints....i know her wait can be frustrating tho.....

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander I Wish To Meet / Please Help Me Rebuke This Temptation / Will He Leave His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.