Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Please Help Me Rebuke This Temptation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Rebuke This Temptation (790 Views)

Can He Survive This Temptation?? / What's The Best Way To Rebuke Your Woman Without Being Angry / Nigerian Lady Gets Epic Rebuke From Friends Over Facebook Post Shaming Newly-wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Rebuke This Temptation by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
na my ex neighbour oo...I use to have crush on her but I can do nothing because shes married...backthen she will mistakenly throw herself on me or even fix her eyes on mine...and I will shyly look elsewhere. When I remember her at night, I normally resort to vaseline. I tried to avoid her and God answered my prayer by his blessings. I moved to a biger place this past july. Oneday I showed up there...she was alone on her shop and she told me dat she miss me and dat I'm hurting her by not picking her calls. I just told her I instructed my salesgirls not to pick calls from the phone unless I was the one calling. She collected my main number. Can u imagine,the woman will call...she will ask who's speaking if I say my name...she will then say okayyyy...bye byeee. Today again,she called and then said atleast I should be visiting them,I said I can't she then say she wants to see me. We arrange to meet in a far away town. She got 2kids,they are yet to enter primary school,backthen she told me how her husband who is short,slim and very weak both physically n in bed confused her parents and married her off from the village. She will then say she like me and other crap.Honestly I really need help from divine. Shes very beautiful and I like her figure,I taught I will be free when I left...but it got worse.
(No mind my english, I just need ur advice)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Rebuke This Temptation by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ka m pasa godi ebea cool
Re: Please Help Me Rebuke This Temptation by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nice script
Re: Please Help Me Rebuke This Temptation by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
Do it and be castrated for life
Re: Please Help Me Rebuke This Temptation by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
lilyqueen:
Nice script
not fiction baby...u too fine shaa
Re: Please Help Me Rebuke This Temptation by agohmamuda(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Your monica says it all.
Re: Please Help Me Rebuke This Temptation by ikbnice(m): 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
She's really hor.ny for a feel of your di.ck in her pleasure tunnel. You actually got yourself into this poo by getting too close to her in the first place. Why on earth will she discuss her husband and private stuffs with you for crying out loud. Mind you, you fvck her once, she's gonna make you fvck her over and over again till your illicit affair gets blown out to the world. Imagine the sense of guilt and the shame you gonna bring on yourself.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Rebuke This Temptation by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
OP this is my advice to you. if u dare sleep with her, in three months time, you will be begging for food.
Re: Please Help Me Rebuke This Temptation by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
agohmamuda:
Your monica says it all.
and its about monica,abi? Fool
Re: Please Help Me Rebuke This Temptation by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
OP this is my advice to you. if u dare sleep with her, in three months time, you will be begging for food.
dnt understand but Im not planning to sleep with her.
Re: Please Help Me Rebuke This Temptation by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
Idiots:

not fiction baby...u too fine shaa

Lol
Re: Please Help Me Rebuke This Temptation by Patented: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
Na to flee na. Bible self talk say flee from fornication.
Re: Please Help Me Rebuke This Temptation by DeLioncourt: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
Did Jesus open a thread when He was tempted??
Re: Please Help Me Rebuke This Temptation by agohmamuda(m): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Idiots:

and its about monica,abi? Fool

#Painment
Re: Please Help Me Rebuke This Temptation by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
[quote author=DeLioncourt post=48423608]Did Jesus open a thread when He was tempted?? [/qu
no nairaland backthen
Re: Please Help Me Rebuke This Temptation by EOOJ(m): 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
Becareful wah u wish for...

My bro, please dont even dare make dat mistake....word enough for the wise

(1) (Reply)

So Your Partner Cheats On You But Wants To Get Backtogether.he/she Sends You Dis / Who Can Taste This Cake Pic / See What A Woman Did To Her Husband To Prevent Him From Getting Lost On Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.