Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks (20868 Views)

Senate Compels Ministerial Nominee To Apologise Over Remarks On PDP. / APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by redsquare(m): 11:19am On Jul 19, 2012
Abia State Governor, Theodore Orji, has described as rascally, the statement attributed to former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, that Abia state lacks visible development.

Orji, in a statement by his media assistant, Mr. Ben Onyechere , said Tinubu’s utterances are a confirmation of his rascally disposition as noted by President Goodluck Jonathan during a South-west rally of the Peoples Democratic Party in Ibadan, Oyo State.

“If he could make such a careless statement after a few hours’ visit to Abia State, then he is rascally. Tinubu’s mission and statement in Abia is a reminder of Awolowo’s visit during a campaign rally where Awo said he would ban second-hand clothes for which Aba was known, therefore, it is not expected that a Tinubu would fare better.

“His travails in Abia depict the life of a fish out of water because he has no business coming to Abia since the people have decided to join the centre in order to get their fair share of the ‘national cake.’

It would have been surprising if he said Aba was well developed because he is known to be a confusionist, particularly in an electioneering campaign where no opponent sees anything good in the other, let alone a regionally based party as ACN,” he said.

The governor said: “If Tinubu could be fighting Fashola for non-performance, what more could we have expected of him in a PDP-controlled state where he knows that their candidate in the state is a non-starter without the requisite structures and experience to become governor of a state like Abia other than his grievance over unpaid allowances as a former commissioner under the incumbent governor. Tinubu has only succeeded in making himself a laughing stock because there is no trace of Igbo stake in ACN,” he added

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/orji-cautions-tinubu-over-remarks/88163/
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Pukkah: 11:24am On Jul 19, 2012
The Governor forgot to list his visible achievements in Abia state.

He should have done less of abuse or tribalism and more of using this as an opportunity to silence all his critics and the cynics by regaling them with his achievements in physical infrastructure. Simple.

31 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by hyelhira: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2012
Pukkah: The Governor forgot to list his visible achievements in Abia state.

He should have done less of abuse or tribalism and more of using this as an opportunity to silence all his critics and the cynics by regaling them with his achievements in physical infrastructure. Simple.

It's simply because there is nothing to show. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by ray4life(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
The Governor forgot to list his visible achievements in Abia
state.
He should have done less of abuse or tribalism and more of
using this as an opportunity to silence all his critics and the
cynics by regaling them with his achievements in physical
infrastructure. Simple.

I totally agree.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
Orji, in as much as I dont like Tinubu, can you tell us what you have done with the monthly allocation you receive in the name of Abia State ? Stop talking trash, ACN governors in Lagos and Edo State are known to develop states during first term and loot during second term, but you loot all the way.

11 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2012
“If he could make such a careless statement after a few hours’ visit to Abia State, then he is rascally. Tinubu’s mission and statement in Abia is a reminder of Awolowo’s visit during a campaign rally where Awo said he would ban second-hand clothes for which Aba was known, therefore, it is not expected that a Tinubu would fare bette

^^^^Why bring Awolowo's name into this mess??

Haterade on steroids is a generational trait with these people, crazy bunch..

Didn't the same chimp faced Orji visit Lagos?

Nas: "People hate what they can't conquer, that's the history of man."

Pathetic loser!! undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by CHIDIEJIOGU: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
Billyonaire: Orji, in as much as I dont like Tinubu, can you tell us what you have done with the monthly allocation you receive in the name of Abia State ? Stop talking trash, ACN governors in Lagos and Edo State are known to develop states during first term and loot during second term, but you loot all the way.

NO ARGUMENT ON THESE BRO.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by youngies(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2012
Those who are expecting Orji to do the needful shall be highly disappointed. His ranting is all the defence he's got.
You don't give what you don't have. cool
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by SamAfrik(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2012
Here we go again..... Mr. Governor playing d ethnic card.

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by BabaOlowo: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
This Orji or whatever he calls himself must be a Big Fool. What has Awolowo got to do with this?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Gbawe: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2012
Billyonaire: Orji, in as much as I dont like Tinubu, can you tell us what you have done with the monthly allocation you receive in the name of Abia State ? Stop talking trash, ACN governors in Lagos and Edo State are known to develop states during first term and loot during second term, but you loot all the way.

Oshiomhole began his second term only last Sunday , i.e 4 days ago, and your crystal ball has revealed to you his intention for the next 4 years? Haba !!! Why are you guys turning this section into an area of market talk and beer parlour postulations?

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nellyd(f): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2012

Simply the fact. He knows he is fooling himself. TA Orji is the worst governor in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by bakjal(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mr Orji!u should be ashame of urself to refer to Action Congress of Nigeria as a non Igbo party...Or perharps dats y d south is far better dan d east!!!

2 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2012
Gbawe:

Oshiomhole began his second term only last Sunday , i.e 4 days ago, and your crystal ball has revealed to you his intention for the next 4 years? Haba !!! Why are you guys turning this section into an area of market talk and beer parlour postulations?
If I do not throw thiis jab on Oshiomole as early as this, he will follow the Fashola style and start doing nothing on Second term, lets wake them all up in time.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by MyJoe: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2012
When will these politicians and their speech writers grow a brain? Why bring Awolowo into this? Who on earth sees it as a matter of pride that his people are synonymous with second hand things?! And why insert the word Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2012
But seriously, why do Igbo leaders turn every critique into tribal crap?

Anambra Governor vs El Rufai = The Governor turned it into Hausa/Fulani vs Igbo

Orji guy vs Tinubu = The coward wants to turn it into Yoruba vs Igbo...

These people are sissies and wussies!!! grin grin

I can see where the tribal warriors on NL got the trait from... grin

14 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by warrior01: 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
Gbawe:

just the way you 'postulate' about Gej

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by DExplorer1: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
Are we now to start discussing Tinubu's tenure to that Orji's? This comment is so annoying, him, been an opposition party to a state he practically knows nothing about. Why can't he just stop whiming and think of how to advice Oshio on a better 2nd term and not fasho-like.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Gbawe: 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2012
warrior01:
just the way you 'postulate' about Gej

Brainless dolt. Was I talking to you or Billioniare? GEJ has been substantive President for two years and it is his actual failure and inactions in office that critics highlight. At least our learned friend , Billionaire, can keep unlikely predictions to himself given that Oshio has just gained a second term.

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by donigspain(m): 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2012
We have NO governor in Abia state. We Abians have disassociated ourselves from him. Let the world hold him and only him responsible for both his actions and inactions. THANKS.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by kasiem(m): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
All of u commenting on this thread are making this statement come to real"when a mad comes to where u are bathing and hightails with ur clothing and u start running after him, that shows both of u are mad". Why should any sane man give response to any statements credited to people like t.a orji and rauf aregbesola?

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by jason123: 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex: But seriously, why do Igbo leaders turn every critique into tribal crap?

I cant help but notice the same thing!!!
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Wislet(f): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex: But seriously, why do Igbo leaders turn every critique into tribal crap?

Do you give the Igbos a place in the scheme of things in your country?

Or you want them to be happy wth you because you constantly relegate them to the background, even when you know they are more than capable?

WHY IS THERE NO LEVEL PLAYING GROUND IN YOUR NATION?

3 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by PHIPEX(m): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
bakjal: Mr Orji!u should be ashame of urself to refer to Action Congress of Nigeria as a non Igbo party...Or perharps dats y d south is far better dan d east!!!

What did u score in your Geography

I believe its their mere personal defence tactice, it has nothing to do with Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by meedx: 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
Gbawe:

Point of correction, Gov. Oshiomole is still serving his first term in office.

1 Like

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Billygene: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mr. Ben Onyechere i am highly disappointed in your person with your defends against a very glaring statement made by Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
I am never a follower of Asiwaju,but he was absolutely correct in his conclusion over non visible development in Abia State which happened to be
the State i came from.If Tinubu was wrong in his assertion,oya! let T.A Orji shame him by proving him wrong.Truth can never be covered and you "
Mr. Ben Onyechere" is among the sycophants siphoning funds made for the States development and our prayers against all you unpatriotic Abians shall
never be in vain!
I am from Abia State and i maintain a strong stand that Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu was absolutely correct!

5 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by kaiter: 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2012
All of u commenting on this thread are making this statement come to real"when a mad comes to where u are bathing and hightails with ur clothing and u start running after him, that shows both of u are mad".[img]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by miracle4(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2012
just passing
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Murphy7h4: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
Great
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by SisiKill1: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2012

Honestly!!!

Why are these Governors so intent on emotional blackmail? undecided

Why is is that what happened during the civil war is their default response to everything??!!

So so is not working. . .Yeparipa! this is an insult to the Igbo nation.
So so and so is not doing right! What?? Remember what Awolowo did to us.
This and that has nothing! How can you say that. . .Don't you remember how we suffered?

To be honest, if I were Igbo I would be mighty offended these men use the Biafran War so willynillingly like that. It just desensitizes people to the gravity of what happened. It's gotten to the point where when people see or hear Biafra, they mentally go "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. . .Whatever" (insert eyeroll) and it shouldn't be so. We shouldn't be dismissive of an event in our history that showed us at our very worst. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by Gbawe: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
donigspain: We have NO governor in Abia state. We Abians have disassociated ourselves from him. Let the world hold him and only him responsible for both his actions and inactions. THANKS.

Superb political sophistication from an Abian. Orji's distracting rants against Tinubu, Awolowo, or anyone else for that matter, is pointless when it is obvious he has not delivered good governance at all.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks by ypzilanti: 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
Billyonaire: If I do not throw thiis jab on Oshiomole as early as this, he will follow the Fashola style and start doing nothing on Second term, lets wake them all up in time.

Same goes for GEJ. Don't you think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) / Lagos Bans Okada Operations In 4 More Local Governments / Bukola Saraki Escape Being Lynched By Angry Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.