Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

FG To Fund 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Fund 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot (17882 Views)

2018 World Cup: Senate Urges FG To Fund Super Eagles With Recovered Loots / FG To Finance 11% Of 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot / What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Fund 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot by Omonigeriarere: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2016
[s]
Pope22:
I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC, I hate APC,
[/s]

If PDP has improved your standard of living by giving you a good job, you won't have time to be wasted on typing this meaningless epistle.
Re: FG To Fund 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot by bionixs: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2016
BUT HAS BUHARI SAID ANY GOOD THING HERE ? A MAN SAID YESTERDAY THAT THE ONLY JOB THAT IS AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA NOW IS ARMED ROBBERY AND THE PRESIDENT IS TALKING OF 2017
Oladimejyy:
if u dnt have any gud tin to type go to ABA and farm for 6yrs
Re: FG To Fund 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot by Abagworo(m): 11:31am On Jul 26, 2016
I don't expect them to even use the loots at all. Nigerians should demand for full account of the recovered loots and decide on what we should use the money for. Funding 2017 budget with the loots means we are going to be shortchanged and outsmarted as usual with nothing to show than the normal running of Government.
Re: FG To Fund 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot by bionixs: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2016
YOUNGMAN,GO GET A JOB. HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT YOUR LIFE HAS TURNED INTO. YOU HAD TIME TYPING AND EDITING THIS RUBBISH. YOUR MATES ARE BUSY GRADUATING FROM LONDON UNIVERSITIES,FLYING ON FIRST CLASS BACK TO SCHOOL AND GETTING JOBS IN CBN THROUGH THE BACK DOOR. WAKE UP,LEARN A SKILL. BUHARIS,WIKES,TINUBUS,AMEACHI ARE ALREADY MADE. GOING BY THIS,YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN HAVE ALREADY BEEN BOOKED FOR SLAVING FOR THEIR UNBORN CHILDREN. KEEP BLAMING THE PAST,NO FACE FRONT
Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

If PDP has improved your standard of living by giving you a good job, you won't have time to be wasted on typing this meaningless epistle.
Re: FG To Fund 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot by phynofino: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2016
Oladimejyy:
igbo guy abeg if u dnt have anything reasonable to type please go to ABA and farm

Ibu ezigbo ezi, ofe mmanu
Re: FG To Fund 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot by Omonigeriarere: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2016
[s]
bionixs:
YOUNGMAN,GO GET A JOB. HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT YOUR LIFE HAS TURNED INTO. YOU HAD TIME TYPING AND EDITING THIS RUBBISH. YOUR MATES ARE BUSY GRADUATING FROM LONDON UNIVERSITIES,FLYING ON FIRST CLASS BACK TO SCHOOL AND GETTING JOBS IN CBN THROUGH THE BACK DOOR. WAKE UP,LEARN A SKILL. BUHARIS,WIKES,TINUBUS,AMEACHI ARE ALREADY MADE. GOING BY THIS,YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN HAVE ALREADY BEEN BOOKED FOR SLAVING FOR THEIR UNBORN CHILDREN. KEEP BLAMING THE PAST,NO FACE FRONT
[/s]

Who released this Bingo from its cage in this early hours of the day? Stop barking please.
Re: FG To Fund 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot by KELVINXY: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2016
another means of tapping into the recovered loots with no one asking questions.

the circle goes like these.
loot--recover--loot again.
Re: FG To Fund 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot by Elsquidme(m): 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
VampireeM:
Everything about this APC administration has been moved to 2017!! Just to cover up their incompetence!
They should implement 2016 budget and projects first before mentioning 2017.. 2016 is almost over and nothing is on ground yet..

Soon in 2017 they will come up with another lie or look for someone else to blame..
as long as Niger Delta A stops wasting oyel on the land.
Re: FG To Fund 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot by emi14: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
This government is comedy.when the time reach APC will blame Avengers or reducedl oil price.
Re: FG To Fund 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot by dsylvo(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
2016...... BUDGET OF CHANGE
while
2017.......BUDGET OF RECOVERED LOOTS.
theaaar is God ooooooooooo[color=#000099][/color]
Re: FG To Fund 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot by gare(f): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
madridguy:
Good news, PMB, you're free to recover stolen funds in any form, through judicial means, forcefully or jagidijagan just make sure you recover our stolen wealth.

Long life Sai Baba.

What about the funds stolen by Amaechi and Fashola, Tinubu and Atiku? when will they use that one ? Will they use it to fund 2018 budget ? If he doesn't apply fairness in this fight against corruption, then he is as corrupt as the rest of them. Corruption fight my yansh.

Very much disappointed in this Govt, with all the hope we had at inception, they have let us down.
Re: FG To Fund 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot by searay(m): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oladimejyy:
if u dnt have any gud tin to type go to ABA and farm for 6yrs
Is the guy lying? Yes or no?
Re: FG To Fund 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot by bionixs: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
huge trash.I KNOW YOU GOT WHAT I SAID. YOU CAN RUN AMOK FOR ALL I CARE
Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

Who released this Bingo from its cage in this early hours of the day? Stop barking please.
Re: FG To Fund 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot by Omonigeriarere: 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
[s]
bionixs:
huge trash.I KNOW YOU GOT WHAT I SAID. YOU CAN RUN AMOK FOR ALL I CARE
[/s]

Mtchewwwwwwwwww. For your info, I won't need the assistance of any Oba to put you into lagoon if care is not taken tongue tongue tongue

Shiorrrrrr
Re: FG To Fund 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot by Benteazaa(m): 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oladimejyy:
igbo guy abeg if u dnt have anything reasonable to type please go to ABA and farm

It's like this is the only thing you know how to type
Re: FG To Fund 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot by hedocharles(m): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Big Joker, re u u 2 determine d price of crude oil per barrel?
Re: FG To Fund 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot by translux(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
THIS APC PEOPLE CAN LIE
Re: FG To Fund 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot by kernel501: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
madridguy:
Good news, PMB, you're free to recover stolen funds in any form, through judicial means, forcefully or jagidijagan just make sure you recover our stolen wealth.

Long life Sai Baba.

Zombism is a disease. Imagine after claiming they've recovered billions of dollars, they can't fund the budget, yet you are believing another promise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Fund 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot by kernel501: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oladimejyy:

Go to Oshogbo and rent mud house plastered with cement, brownies.

1 Like

Re: FG To Fund 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot by Pope22(m): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

ANIMAL!!!

I guess APC offered a good job of cancelling things.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defection: Court Fixes April 11 For Judgment In Suit Seeking Dogara’s Sack / PHOTOS: Shekarau Receives His APC Membership Card / Reps’ Minority Leadership: Atiku, Wike In Fresh War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.