Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. (63097 Views)

HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment / Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) / Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Greenback: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
NameChecker:

Since you are jobless . . . Keep searching for it
i hia,zombie lolls
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Greenback: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
NameChecker:

Since you are jobless . . . Keep searching for it
i hia,zombie lolls
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by danny34(m): 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
LET IT GO.... NEXT TIME, SAY NO TO NANNY, HOUSE HELP AND ETC

TheLeakyTribe:
This is a personal and 100% true story. Please help if you know this girl or know where she works or lives. Attached to this post are pictures of Blessing Anthony.

I employed Blessing Anthony in december 2015 as a househelp. She was very helpful around the house, resourceful and hardworking. She worked so well that I treated her as a member of my family. She seemed honest and straightforward at that time.

In March 2016 I was preparing to travel for medical purposes. She helped me run around to get some things I needed for my trip and I also made plans for her to go to catering school for the 3 months that I planned to be away from the country ( so she knew I was travelling and the length of time I would be away).

I was to travel on the 19th of march 2016. As I always did I called Blessing when I woke up that morning to alert her that I was awake and she could come to the main house (she stayed in the bq) but I noticed that her phone was switched off. She later came in and I asked her why her phone was off, she said it spoilt last night. I found it weird because I had spoken to her the previous day too, so I asked her to bring it so I could see what was wrong. 30 minutes later she stI'll hadn't returned,so I went to search for her and I found that she had left the doors open, the keys on the doors and she was not anywhere around. I confirmed from the security men that she had taken a bike and rushed out to 'run an errand'.

At this point I was upset, wondering why she would go out when she was supposed to be helping me pack my boxes and prepare for my trip that morning. I got back into the house and asked my husband to give me the money for my trip that he had kept in the house the day before. It was then that we discovered that she had taken the money. We drove out in opposition directions to try to find her but she was gone.

Later that night at about 10pm she returned to the house (I had travelled before she returned), she didn't know my husband wasn't going on the trip with me. God alone knows what she planned to do when she came back. She was arrested. She told the police that she had been jazzed and forced to steal the money from the house and bring it to certain people. I didn't believe the story but the Police people (ONIRU station) believed it and actually encouraged my husband to let her go because there was no way she would refund the money.

Let me clearly state here that i let it go at this time but when I spoke to her on the phone I told her I'd need to see her when I get back because I wanted to understand what truly happened and I couldn't with the time difference and all that.

I got back recently and contacted her, I asked her to come to the house to meet with me, she agreed to this but turned off the phone after the conversation.l haven't been able to reach her since then. I also called her elder sister who insulted me, called me names, claimed her sister never stole and even said I took the money and tried to frame her sister up. She has stopped taking my calls. The turn of events has made me eager to get to the root of this matter.

Please if anyone has seen this girl, or knows how she can be reached kindly contact me. More importantly do not employ her and be careful with who you employ no matter how nice they are.
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by NameChecker: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
Greenback:

i hia,zombie lolls

Do you know where the initiator of the word zombie is?
I mean your role model . . .
tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by neocortex: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
edisoncash:
Some people think with there heart not with there Brain,they are certain things you just have to let go whether is true or not in this case madam you should have let it go,no need to fight it,Yes is painful but sometimes in a matter like this you might end up being the accuser instead of defending at the end

tetfundfraudale:
[b]MADAM YOU POSTED HER PICTURES HERE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE A CRIMINAL GOOD,WHY NOT POST YOUR PICTURES ALSO SO THAT PEOPLE WILL SEE THE SAINT.IDIOTIC WOMAN.

YOU NO GET MAMA YOU DEY LOOK FOR NANNY,NA ONLY YOU COME WAKA COME LEKKI,HOW MUCH IN QUESTION WAS STOLEN,IF THE GIRL PAY YOU BACK NOW WILL THE HARM YOU DID TO HER BE REVERTED,I DONT BLAME YOU THATS WHY ALL THIS LEKKI PIKINS BEHAVE LIKE MUMU,SOON YOU WILL SEE.

IN 20 YEARS TIME YOU WILL LOOK FOR HER BUT WIL NOT SEE HER AND WILL COME TO DELAT WITH ONE YEYE PASTOR OLOSHI

No wonder there are so many bold criminals running amok in Nigeria, they
know people like you will defend them even with your lives.

The problem with these thieves claiming to be jazzed is that the jazz never make
them to go rob a bank or a stranger , they always target those who trust them
and then claim to be "jazzed" later.

The girl is just lucky that this woman's husband is superstitious and our police
incompetent otherwise she would be in jail paying for her crime.

It doesn't matter if she stole one hundred naira or a million naira,
crime is to be condemned not defended/encouraged.

18 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by francisbiz: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
The house-help stole money and it's on record with d police. Madam wanted a one-on-one so she called her and d sister too, yet they refused to turn up, or show remorse on phone. She is a thief n a fraudster. Tell d judge about jaz. Thanks for alert

13 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by XX01(f): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
Diablo666:
Dont ruin the girls personality just cos of some little money. its not worth it please. you never know where you guys will meet. I advise you take down this thread and her pics. If it were in a better climes this girl can sue you dearly for this

The money is not little. The money was in FX. It is the girl that used her hand to destroy her own personality.

9 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Alani86: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
If i were a member of the girl's family i will sue u for libel. Haba this is too extreme. This case has been reviewed by the police and the accused discharged because they couldn't ascertain if she stole under the influence of charms or not. Out of your curiosity u requested to meet her which she declined due to her personal reasons. From what you made us understand, the money belongs to your husband and since he is not pushing it why not let go? If it were armed robbers that came to your house you will willingly handover the cash and still go for Thanksgiving in church for sparing your life. You have done an irreparable damage to this girl's personality and this could haunt her forever. Going to publish her details all over the internet is overboard. The internet never forgets. You are more wicked than the said girl. Women are truly their own enemies angry

You didn't make much sense sir! Can you kindly tell me when lawsuits started acknowledging being under the influence of jazz (dudu)?

11 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by BodyKiss(m): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
saintdennis:

So a girl steals money...says it's "jazz" and the victim DOESNT HAVE THE RIGHT TO THRASH ISSUES OUT? Pls u need to reason well.

She's back from her trip, she wants to talk to the girl n her people have the audacity to insult a woman who could jail that babe until she coughs up every dime either by servitude or by years in prison.

Seems u do not appreciate the gravity of stealing! Show me where "jazz" is recognised in the Nigerian constitution.

Ignorant people everywhere

One of the few sensible comments here. I'm seriously baffled by the level of poor sense of reasoning people on the forum have.

14 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by francisbiz: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
neocortex:

The problem with these thieves claiming to be jazzed is that the jazz never make

The girl is just lucky that this woman's husband is superstitious and our police

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Greenback: 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
NameChecker:

Do you know where the initiator of the word zombie is?
I mean your role model . . .
tongue tongue tongue tongue

no,tell me and tell us also who originated sophisticated zombie..especially the s4b zombies...lolsss
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by NameChecker: 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Greenback:

no,tell me and tell us also who originated sophisticated zombie..especially the s4b zombies...lolsss

E Pain am

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by kingthreat(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:
This is a personal and 100% true story. Please help if you know this girl or know where she works or lives. Attached to this post are pictures of Blessing Anthony.

I employed Blessing Anthony in december 2015 as a househelp. She was very helpful around the house, resourceful and hardworking. She worked so well that I treated her as a member of my family. She seemed honest and straightforward at that time.

In March 2016 I was preparing to travel for medical purposes. She helped me run around to get some things I needed for my trip and I also made plans for her to go to catering school for the 3 months that I planned to be away from the country ( so she knew I was travelling and the length of time I would be away).

I was to travel on the 19th of march 2016. As I always did I called Blessing when I woke up that morning to alert her that I was awake and she could come to the main house (she stayed in the bq) but I noticed that her phone was switched off. She later came in and I asked her why her phone was off, she said it spoilt last night. I found it weird because I had spoken to her the previous day too, so I asked her to bring it so I could see what was wrong. 30 minutes later she stI'll hadn't returned,so I went to search for her and I found that she had left the doors open, the keys on the doors and she was not anywhere around. I confirmed from the security men that she had taken a bike and rushed out to 'run an errand'.

At this point I was upset, wondering why she would go out when she was supposed to be helping me pack my boxes and prepare for my trip that morning. I got back into the house and asked my husband to give me the money for my trip that he had kept in the house the day before. It was then that we discovered that she had taken the money. We drove out in opposition directions to try to find her but she was gone.

Later that night at about 10pm she returned to the house (I had travelled before she returned), she didn't know my husband wasn't going on the trip with me. God alone knows what she planned to do when she came back. She was arrested. She told the police that she had been jazzed and forced to steal the money from the house and bring it to certain people. I didn't believe the story but the Police people (ONIRU station) believed it and actually encouraged my husband to let her go because there was no way she would refund the money.

Let me clearly state here that i let it go at this time but when I spoke to her on the phone I told her I'd need to see her when I get back because I wanted to understand what truly happened and I couldn't with the time difference and all that.

I got back recently and contacted her, I asked her to come to the house to meet with me, she agreed to this but turned off the phone after the conversation.l haven't been able to reach her since then. I also called her elder sister who insulted me, called me names, claimed her sister never stole and even said I took the money and tried to frame her sister up. She has stopped taking my calls. The turn of events has made me eager to get to the root of this matter.

Please if anyone has seen this girl, or knows how she can be reached kindly contact me. More importantly do not employ her and be careful with who you employ no matter how nice they are.

Your husband messed up. He took her to.the wrong police station. If he took her to Zone 2, after suckin on enough police rods and being gangraped by them, plus enough beatings, she will confess where that money is by force. Dont ever take maids especially in lagos as members of your family. They're simply waiting for when your guards are down to strike.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Greenback: 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
NameChecker:

E Pain am
s4b lolls
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by bloomin: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
If i were a member of the girl's family i will sue u for libel. Haba this is too extreme. This case has been reviewed by the police and the accused discharged because they couldn't ascertain if she stole under the influence of charms or not. Out of your curiosity u requested to meet her which she declined due to her personal reasons. From what you made us understand, the money belongs to your husband and since he is not pushing it why not let go? If it were armed robbers that came to your house you will willingly handover the cash and still go for Thanksgiving in church for sparing your life. You have done an irreparable damage to this girl's personality and this could haunt her forever. Going to publish her details all over the internet is overboard. The internet never forgets. You are more wicked than the said girl. Women are truly their own enemies angry
You shocked me!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by francisbiz: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
BodyKiss:

One of the few sensible comments here. I'm seriously baffled by the level of poor sense of reasoning people on the forum have.
Many nairalanders are minors, some are yahoo-yahoo. So don't B supprised

10 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Diablo666: 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
XX01:

The money is not little. The money was in FX. It is the girl that used her hand to destroy her own personality.
You dont justify one wrong with another wrong. morally. its wrong. No one knows what the future holds and where the madam and the op might meet again and under what circumstances.
legally, that househelp will defeat the madam hands down in court. they had the chance to press charges, they didnt. she stated it was her husbands money, not hers. two different entities. and which action do you think can be easily proven? “supposed theft“ or this public defamation of character?
all in all, this thread is not worth it with all the name and pictures

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by sugah: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
TDonald:

How are you sure the Story is true
Because the OP shared the story on the day it occurred on another thread. I don't think the girl was jazzed, she saw thousands of dollars and made a run with it.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by bloomin: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
neocortex:

Thank God! Finally, someone is not supporting evil!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Ralphdan(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:
Please mods help me move this to front page

Justwise
Lalasticlala

Look at the trash ure talking here.
Do u know the legal implication of what u have done here.so because Nairaland is @ur figer tips u feel u can use it to do whatever u want.
Police have settled this mattar and ure still here trying to ruin her personality.Now do actually know what really happened?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by AuroraB(f): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
otokx:
Nigerian women and house helps.
grin
Funny thing is 'the packing of boxes' were done without Blessing fa undecided cheesy

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by sugah: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Unfortunately the people shaming a woman who lost thousands of dollars to her thieving househelp would be the first to set a man who steals mobile phone on fire.

My country is backward for a reason!

18 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by jackie35(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:
Please mods help me move this to front page

Justwise
Lalasticlala

She may be truly JAZZED. Anyway God knows what man doesn't

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by saaedlee: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
pretty16:

But what if the girl turns out to be a Scam artist, and is about to move on to another innocent person or looking for her next Target? One needs to be careful these days. There's a lot going on out there. U never know, this information could be useful to someone.
Then advice your husband to press charges against her.
What you have done here is nothing but libel. What if she's innocent?

"The Law is very well ready to set free 99 criminals than convict one innocent person"

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Greenback: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
NameChecker:

s4b,wia u port ya talking anus na? Abi dem døn peg am?
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by daniska3yaro(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
dacovajnr:
Take that pic Down Madam angry..She might be right and the fact that she returned to the house is an Evidence that she was indeed Charmed coz similar thang happened to a friend of mine some yrs bck that after he had dropped all he had on him...he was asked to go home and go look for more money."Sotey my padi begin dey search the house for money even pack my own money join" it took a dirty Slap from me for him to regain consciousness grin and nxt thing he asked me was what happened to me..,,I wonder why you expect the girl to return to your house again after what you did to her undecided
very common in kd,u don't have any right to put her pic here,I pray the sue u,I u think the can't located u ur on awol n rubbish.
Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Blessedrinno: 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
During the employment process didn't you collect her personal details? Like her residential address, home town, guarantor.... Etc...... I pray u see her if one the story is covering your black part

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Spirit1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
neocortex:

Seconded. The level of tolerance we have for crime and criminals in Nigeria is shameful.
Look at how people here are ranting in the defense of the girl.

No wonder our country is a mess. At least hopefully the op will stop her from dumping the next victim.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Spirit1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
saaedlee:

Then advice your husband to press charges against her.
What you have done here is nothing but libel. What if she's innocent?

"The Law is very well ready to set free 99 criminals than convict one innocent person"

Innocent of what? The girl reportedly admitted that she was "jazzed", that's why she took the money.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by iamkingzlee(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
ExAngel007:
have heard alot about househelp stealing money and end up saying they were "JAzzed" by some fraudsters.

Maybe her story is true
It's very possible. I've witnessed such before.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by valx2: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
NameChecker:

The hardworking tribe & Money
Your stupidity is powered by the ultraviolet rays of the sun

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert. by Kekenapep: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
The only thing necessary for evil men (Women) to triumph is for good men (women) to do nothing.

I find the defense of a thief here appalling and dangerous. This is the same way we react to looters and corrupt officials that causes them to perpetuate their evil.

Thank you @poster. That's one more fraudster to avoid.

If she had kept quiet then this scenario keeps playing out and she keeps hurting people and blames it on jazz instead of greed.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) / Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) / Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.