Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,882 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off (30789 Views)

President Buhari, Amaechi And El-Rufai At The Dry Land Seaport In Kaduna / 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust / Photos Of Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Amaechi & El-Rufai At Kaduna Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off by kikake: 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
kikake:

While the Niger deltans have not even good roads. So clap for OBJ that ignored where oil money is made and began the project of first standard gauge railway lines in arid Arewa which has sent away most of the southern population through sharia criminal laws environment and Boko Haram.

Abuja capital is further transferred into deep northern Nigeria by OBJ , the same way a Yoruba recommended the transfer of Nigeria's capital to north. Shophischicated tribe. Loooool!!!!

Where is Jakande's Lagos Metro??

Omoales of south west still jump Molue in acrid heat, while Aboooki now rides to and fro Abuja on airconditioned trains on standard gauge the.

Omales of Southwest are fixated on dividing SS and SE so as all of us shall remain in Nigeriafraud.
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
I bet in less than 3 months you'd need a gas mask to stay more than 20seconds in any of those restrooms.

Nigerians need it emphasized in their consciousness the virtue of cleanliness.
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off by abimic(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
This project predates even GEJ, what a big project it must have being, a northerner kicked it off, used a southerner as worker and flagged off by also another northerner. Chai!! GEJ, always a work in progress in everything. Amaechi d sharp guy, he was almost having blood pressure over not putting things in place for the commissioning since his appointment as minister for he knew GEJ was the errand daddy in the project.
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off by adedayoa2(f): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
adenine02:
good

GEJ worshippers are already here

brain dead pple

God bless baba PMB
Actually I am not in support of any one of them, but as far as I can remember GEJ started, PMB ended it, continuity is a good thing and God bless the both of them.
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off by adenine02: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
adedayoa2:
Actually I am not in support of any one of them, but as far as I can remember GEJ started, PMB ended it, continuity is a good thing and God bless the both of them.

your comment make sense sis

and God bless you too
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off by ayo4show: 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
God bless PMB, AMAECHI and all APC MEMBERS
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off by Ezemust: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
mrmetoo1:

The Chinese!!! It was an agreement between the Chinese and the FG initiated during the Obj admin. Yaradua renegotiated and funding didn't come as agreed during the GEJ admin. Not saying GEJ didn't do anything at all, just saying they didn't put up everything they were supposed to as agreed
ok.lets check the scale of work done under each admin to determine who should be aplauded.wait for me
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off by mrmetoo1: 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ezemust:
ok.lets check the scale of work done under each admin to determine who should be aplauded.wait for me

Its ok, you applaud whoever you want to applaud. Even if you want to give GEJ all the credit at this point is fine by me. At the end of the day, most important thing is we've taken a step forward, hope to see more of these in the nearest future/
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off by bashydemy(m): 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
richidinho:
Godbless GEJ for giving Buhari something to commission after a year in office grin

Lagos -Ibadan expressway is next
Another GEJ project
But with all the project OBJ and Yaradua left behind GEJ could not commision anything shame on him.
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off by bashydemy(m): 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
hob:
I hope they invited GEJ sha

At least this was his project
Go through your history book OBj started the project.
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off by Ezemust: 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
mrmetoo1:

Its ok, you applaud whoever you want to applaud. Even if you want to give GEJ all the credit at this point is fine by me. At the end of the day, most important thing is we've taken a step forward, hope to see more of these in the nearest future/
thats the problem with u apc fans.hypocrisy.u all want to belittle gej efort and u want we gej fans to fold our hands while u do that.we all want progress in Nigeria but truth and sincerity must come with it
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off by mrmetoo1: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ezemust:
thats the problem with u apc fans.hypocrisy.u all want to belittle gej efort and u want we gej fans to fold our hands while u do that.we all want progress in Nigeria but truth and sincerity must come with it

We want you fold your hands ke? You better get out there and be productive.. too many poor people in this country abeg, its affecting business. Logic is just you can't come and praise GEJ for every little development and turn around and act like his admin didn't have a lot to do with the situation the country finds itself in right now.
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off by Skillz02(m): 6:53am On Jul 28, 2016
richidinho:
Godbless GEJ for giving Buhari something to commission after a year in office grin

Lagos -Ibadan expressway is next
Another GEJ project

Pls if you don't know about this railway project pls ask
Re: Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off by Skillz02(m): 6:55am On Jul 28, 2016
hob:
I hope they invited GEJ sha

At least this was his project

Just want to correct you " OBJ's " project if you don't know pls do ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ilorin Chief Imam Released After Arrest For Calling Yorubas To Take Over Kwara / Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police / INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.