Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano (31494 Views)

Voters Turnout In Anambra Has Always Be Low Even B4 IPOB Boycott Threat / CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent / Land In Anambra Has Been Confiscated. Is This For Grazing, What's Going On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by AxeurdaddyIX: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nice one but over the years we've gotten used to politicians and their promises, it's time to back your words with actions Mr Willie.
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Kosy79(f): 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
gwales:
Lies from Nnamdi kunu flattino head
Comment from a dullard zombie. well in una oga voice kwontinu

12 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by passyhansome(m): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by CSTR12: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2016

22 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by shamecurls(m): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
omenka:
Obiano: Anambra has large quantities of oil.

Evidence: None. Just word of mouth.

Ugandans: Obiano for president!!!!!

Ambode: Lagos has large quantities of oil.

Evidence: extracted sample in a container. Map showing underground hydrocarbon deposits.

Ugandans: God punish afonjas with their lies!!!! There isn't a drop of oil anywhere in the zoo besides the ss and se!!!

Omenka: No comment.

grin grin grin grin

I salute you!

Just a Token from my heart. Please go to Coscharis Motors at Victoria Island and pick up 1 unit of 2016 BMW X6

Your code is #NoOilInAnambra

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by saintdennis(m): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
pacino26:
Only happens when you have a technocrat and governor and not a politician. I keep saying that POLITICS is not a career. That explains why the country is in a coma.

Good one Obiano

Please go to iya bose and take 2 bottles... tell her I will pay.

suffice to say this man is a lagos boy since he schooled @ unilag and worked a great deal in lag. His eyes are opened.

What I like most about his presentation is his use of the terms "already been built" a lot it shows a govt with purpose.

He's looking to tap into their oil wealth while Enugu is yet to tap into their coal wealth.

He's building bridge while everything in bayelsa is still boat boat.

He's erecting world class shopping malls, industrial parks while abia govt is neglecting aba.

He's erecting MODERN SHOPS while most states still slacking.

This is a slap on the face to those agitating for more allocation... if obaino stands up today and asks for increase in derivation for their oil he will be taken seriously.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Butoneday2(m): 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anambra boi, Anambra boi, Anambra boi, Anambra boi, Anambra boi, Anambra boi, Anambra boi, Anambra boi, Anambra boi, Anambra boi, Anambra boi, Anambra boi, Anambra boi, Anambra boi.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
a governor with ideas...
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by shamecurls(m): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
I just hope Obiano is not talking about Palm-oil

1 Like

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Fourwinds: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
explorer250:
anambra and imo has the largest gas reeerves in nigeria
Is dat so....wonderful
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by YourNemesis: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
lol Nice Idea but its full of lies.
1 Billion barrels of palm oil... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by tonio2wo: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
omenka:

Evidence: extracted sample in a container. Map showing underground hydrocarbon deposits.

Ugandans: God punish afonjas with their lies!!!! There isn't a drop of oil anywhere in the zoo besides the ss and se!!!

Why is this a bad news to you eh?

Onye ifeoma na jonjor! Tufia!!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by afanide: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
Are you sure Obaino

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by googlepikins: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
[size=20pt]only if these zombies will let my people go. anywhere zombies are located it's always like Afghanistan [/size]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by immanuelkant: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
kherington:
willie the clown is working everywhere he goes he keeps on repeating the same speech it's like this speach is his new trademark willie the clown is truly working by the way I approve this post
do u expect him contradict himself like ur confused stonedhead peter obi
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
freeze001:
God bless my homeland
Anambra our home our pride. Long live Anambra!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by ab4real15: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
mazichika:
This the kind of persons who should be managing a nation's economy,not this dullard we have in Aso rock
Foolish Ipod yoot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by valiantheartprod(f): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
shocked wow
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
pacino26:
Only happens when you have a technocrat and governor and not a politician. I keep saying that POLITICS is not a career. That explains why the country is in a coma.

Good one Obiano
What are u saying nwokem!
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Kruzilano(m): 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oladimejyy:
You already know so dnt ask me GCE question

Oladimejyy:
it is Nnamdi Kanu the ALBINO the fresident of KUVUKI LAND(igbo)

Smh... I used to think our yoruba brodas are smart, but on seeing this ur reply ehn... I was forced to think otherwise.. Dumbo

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by berrystunn(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Best state
Best governor

APGA ( Obiano) for president 2019.
PDP and APC hardship, we will see them no more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by kingsclass: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oladimejyy:
Not only president na fresident..u tink that seat is for every Dick and Harry
May be you are jealous of his achievements.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by collins247(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
God bless Gov. Willie! God bless the good people of Anambra state!! More power to ur elbow!!!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by lordyugo: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
omenka:

and here goes the nairaland mascot whose life forever revolves around nairaland

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Goke7: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Something to console our brothers across the Niger.

At least their wailing and tears of oil found in Lagos should reduce a bit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by berrystunn(m): 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
omenka:

The reason why you are poor his because you don't learn fast.
Say no to drugs expecially fake once. Usu.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by IAMJojo(m): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
Liberty101:
Obiano for president !
I wish i can say that abt oshiobaba,70 million dollars n nuftin to shw for it,all i can say is NA WA O
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Alyna: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oladimejyy:
You already know so dnt ask me GCE question
You call other people Tom, dick and Harry? Better repent before life offers that to your generations after you. Who are you sef? Be VERY careful!!!!
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by erico2k2(m): 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
explorer250:
anambra and imo has the largest gas reeerves in nigeria
More than Delta , Bayelsa and Rivers ?
Guy wake up U r in a bad dream grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by CARLISTO77(m): 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
explorer250:
anambra and imo ha[s][/s]s have the largest gas reeerves in nigeria
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by badnature: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Udo gadiri Omambala na ala lgbo dum lsee! lsee!! lsee Umu Chineke

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Buhari Receives Niger Republic’s Highest Award (Pictures) / Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.