Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano (31491 Views)

Voters Turnout In Anambra Has Always Be Low Even B4 IPOB Boycott Threat / CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent / Land In Anambra Has Been Confiscated. Is This For Grazing, What's Going On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by kherington: 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Easyruns:
My mentor and my governor....I am a deltian but I love this man from day one. Let all governor in the east copy him and make the Ibo scattered all over Nigeria to return home, build and develop their land instead developing Lagos and other states.......
God bless you sir and give you more grace.....
Why you no want your grammar governor copy am because u admit the man na clown
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by bigbigger8(m): 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
Where is Okowa! Come see wet in dem dey call government with plan! U no dey shame at all!!
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by kherington: 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
giles14:
who are does pple shouting Willie is working.well in my town NNEWI we never c him hand work. or abi the town no dey Anambra again
I bi like say you no live for anambra so you no dey see all the things wey willie the clown de do you no see all the roads for Nnewi wey I him build or how obosi dey look like London Abeg no come badmouth anambra and their governor before anambra bigots go descend for you

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by waxxydude: 11:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
steppin:

The Congo is still messing up. You're nothing but a coward. Cry yourself to sleep if you can. There are Igbos in delta and rivers. Divide and rule tactics is no longer working.
I understand, the truth bites, but, it just has to be. I don't see no divide and rule tactics here, all i see is the britain-america situation AttacheBy-Force.

I'm full blooded from the ND, and i tell you ibo man that there ain't no special relationship, stop killing us politically, i been to onitsha & i live in lagos, and i dare say the yorubas are more welcoming than you lot, we don't gain nothing from you.

It tastes sour, but, eat it that anyway. Goodbye smiley
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by dami2boi(m): 11:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
kherington:
willie the clown is working everywhere he goes he keeps on repeating the same speech it's like this speach is his new trademark willie the clown is truly working by the way I approve this post
why dullardo also keep on Tripling is speech but remember it is good to stick to what you know. after all the governor is not borrowing like other.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by steppin: 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
waxxydude:
I understand, the truth bites, but, it just has to be. I don't see no divide and rule tactics here, all i see is the britain-america situation AttacheBy-Force.

I'm full blooded from the ND, and i tell you ibo man that there ain't no special relationship, stop killing us politically, i been to onitsha & i live in lagos, and i dare say the yorubas are more welcoming than you lot, we don't gain nothing from you.

Story for the gods. Bow your head in shame.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Aval1(m): 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
mazichika:
This the kind of persons who should be managing a nation's economy,not this dullard we have in Aso rock

lol
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by RickyTan: 12:01am On Jul 27, 2016
Igbo Amaka

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by depezee(m): 12:05am On Jul 27, 2016
Which one belong to the rusty brown roof Republic of odour?
ImperialYoruba:
That oil belongs to Kogi people.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by demolinka(m): 12:25am On Jul 27, 2016
If Obiano decides to run for president, 2019, will the IPOB youths suddenly ditch the bia.Fran 'dream'?

Just thinking...
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by SherylMiracle(m): 12:32am On Jul 27, 2016
Akpokuedike Global.....Proudly from Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by bigfrancis21: 12:49am On Jul 27, 2016
Ndi bee ayi, mmamma nu! Ayi ga na-aga n'iru, na-eme ofuma, na-eme ife o na-eyi ife!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by amaben2020(m): 5:15am On Jul 27, 2016
Oladimejyy:
Not only president na fresident..u tink that seat is for every Dick and Harry

a fool is better than you
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by babestella: 5:29am On Jul 27, 2016
Oladimejyy:

Ok, Tinubu for fresident. grin grin
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by pacino26(m): 5:46am On Jul 27, 2016
franciskaine:
What are u saying nwokem!

Nna m the man digodi sharp. I wish I was part of his economic team.
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 27, 2016
meanwhile. A plane completed a trip round the world yesterday flying completely on solar power.

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 7:24am On Jul 27, 2016
omenka:
Obiano: Anambra has large quantities of oil.

Evidence: None. Just word of mouth.

Ugandans: Obiano for president!!!!!

Ambode: Lagos has large quantities of oil.

Evidence: extracted sample in a container. Map showing underground hydrocarbon deposits.

Ugandans: God punish afonjas with their lies!!!! There isn't a drop of oil anywhere in the zoo besides the ss and se!!!

Omenka: No comment.
hehe, proof of oil in lagos is crude oil in a bottle, no refinery, no location, no evidence of drilling samples, no disputes, no quality assurance, no quantity levels, nothing, just bottled crude oil exchanged by men in suits... I dey laugh oh at this evidence

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 7:26am On Jul 27, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
This was what Governor Nasir rufai blurted out only to be busted. He claimed that One LGA in Kaduna state had more Gold deposits than south africa, until a report by africa check showed that there was no data to show the proof. This is the same scenario playing here. I'm an igbo boy from anambra but I'll take this news with a pinch of salt until data has shown proofs of the statement or if the statement had come from the mouth of the commisioner of mineral resources in anambra state.
#Pls let's be objective in our thinking NLders!
so you are just knowing that these resources are in Anambra. So you wouldn't have known if willie didn't say it? So much for being from anambra

1 Like

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Successdude(m): 7:49am On Jul 27, 2016
Class aint struggle. I love being Igbo. Weldone.......
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Successdude(m): 7:53am On Jul 27, 2016
Oladimejyy:
Why hate warn kill you and your people like this? Show what youv got and get accolatessss; you dont get up by trying to bring one down unreasonablyyyy.
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by madenigga(m): 8:07am On Jul 27, 2016
bigbigger8:
Where is Okowa! Come see wet in dem dey call government with plan! U no dey shame at all!!
lol...wetin okowa do u?
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by giles14(m): 8:10am On Jul 27, 2016
kherington:

I bi like say you no live for anambra so you no dey see all the things wey willie the clown de do you no see all the roads for Nnewi wey I him build or how obosi dey look like London Abeg no come badmouth anambra and their governor before anambra bigots go descend for you
well I'm from nnewi,so I don't care about bigots.

all am saying is Willie stop marginalizing nnewi city

1 Like

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by kherington: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2016
dami2boi:

why dullardo also keep on Tripling is speech but remember it is good to stick to what you know. after all the governor is not borrowing like other.
unfortunately I am not a fan of the daura illetrate
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Daddychukwu: 9:50am On Jul 27, 2016
Nice one
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by yoribo: 10:52am On Jul 27, 2016
[size=28pt]. This our social media governor self, is he truly Igbo son

Always on Hausa and Yoruba dress, isnt it shame full. Have u see
Yoruba or Hausa governor wearing Igbo. And everyday we Anambara
Ppl claim I too know. i
[/size]
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Oracle16(m): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2016
omenka:
Obiano: Anambra has large quantities of oil.

Evidence: None. Just word of mouth.

Ugandans: Obiano for president!!!!!

Ambode: Lagos has large quantities of oil.

Evidence: extracted sample in a container. Map showing underground hydrocarbon deposits.

Ugandans: God punish afonjas with their lies!!!! There isn't a drop of oil anywhere in the zoo besides the ss and se!!!

Omenka: No comment.

You are suffering from Igbofobia. The virus that causes it is called 'Yorubaic Jelousitomia'.This is a disease that leads to death when you don't embrace and appreciate God's blessings. Get well soon my dear.
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Oracle16(m): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Lol

What is the size of anambra self..

The whole land must be filled with oyel yo have that quantity.

When your father was telling you to go to school, you were busy wasting your time, now see how you are embarrassing your generation.
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Earth2Metahuman: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2016
[s]
Oracle16:

When your father was telling you to go to school, you were busy wasting your time, now see how you are embarrassing your generation.
[/s]k
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Ngokafor(f): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2016
Emyogalanya:
Willy i take God beg u no leak our secret to them o we don't want another ogoni in anambra state. They will soon visit us with exploit spill and abandon by the time they leave even the rice and vegetables wey we dey export go die finish. Abeg anambra no get oil na north east get with Niger delta south east no get abeg

.... grin grin cheesy
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Okeikpu(m): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
waxxydude:

YOLOLOGBA MAN grin
PLS CHANGE TACTICE, DS ONE NO DEY WORK AGAIN grin
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by SilentPistol: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
bigfrancis21:
Ndi bee ayi, mmamma nu! Ayi ga na-aga n'iru, na-eme ofuma, na-eme ife o na-eyi ife!

Big Francis, baba for the girls... You don't want to reply my mail abi?
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by alfanio(m): 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
Obiano, e be like say na for your soak away this 30 billion barrels of oil and1 trillion cubic ft of gas they abi, lie lie, he lie so tay devil talk say he won do apprentice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle / Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years / Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.