Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano (31493 Views)

Voters Turnout In Anambra Has Always Be Low Even B4 IPOB Boycott Threat / CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent / Land In Anambra Has Been Confiscated. Is This For Grazing, What's Going On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by unanonso(m): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
iSlayer:

Heyyyyyyy!!!" Nwannem o! Kedi kwanu,iji kwa aru?

Nsogbu adiro.
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by limeta(f): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
Liberty101:

Who are the dick and harry it is meant for ? undecided

Hausa/fulani-yoruba
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by bigfrancis21: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
SilentPistol:

Big Francis, baba for the girls... You don't want to reply my mail abi?

You're Abiola baa? I just responded.
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by SilentPistol: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
bigfrancis21:

You're Abiola baa? I just responded.

Bro, don't mean to disturb, but you made a little mistake lol... I just replied you.
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by blackprowler: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
pacino26:
Only happens when you have a technocrat and governor and not a politician. I keep saying that POLITICS is not a career. That explains why the country is in a coma.

Good one Obiano

When una hear something, una go just dey repeat am without even thinking about it. What is a career? Why is politics (public service in better societies) not a career. Can you mention one reason? Oh, they will steal money. I hear. Ok look: is Buhari not a retired soldier? Is Saraki not a medical doctor? Is Diezani not a high-end "technocrat" from the World-renowned Shell? Tell me who is the thieving politician in Nigeria today that has not ticked that stupid box of you hollow Nigerian people. Now I give you contrast. Balewa was a career politician; Awolowo was a career politician; Sardauna was a career politician. Barack Obama is a career politician; Joe Biden is a career politician. NIGERIANS HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT PROGRESS

PS: by the way what has the Obiano achieved? You know how many plans I've heard of in my life as a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by pacino26(m): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
blackprowler:

When una hear something, una go just dey repeat am without even thinking about it. What is a career? Why is politics (public service in better societies) not a career. Can you mention one reason? Oh, they will steal money. I hear. Ok look: is Buhari not a retired soldier? Is Saraki not a medical doctor? Is Diezani not a high-end "technocrat" from the World-renowned Shell? Tell me who is the thieving politician in Nigeria today that has not ticked that stupid box of you hollow Nigerian people. Now I give you contrast. Balewa was a career politician; Awolowo was a career politician; Sardauna was a career politician. Barack Obama is a career politician; Joe Biden is a career politician. NIGERIANS HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT PROGRESS

PS: by the way what has the Obiano achieved? You know how many plans I've heard of in my life as a Nigerian?

Young/old man. In this context bulk of your so mentioned "career politicians" left the issues you're seeing today. I wouldn't want to list them. Do you know that Shell as a company got standards and quality control systems? Should Deziani implement such standards your average career politician will go after her.

In my context not following the lot, even in your villa you've people who have failed in life and are waiting for one shot at any political office just to survive? PMB a soldier right; fought and won what? Initiated which reform in the military during his time? Saraki a doctor; hearing this from you and correlating with his history then I must confess he failed woefully as a doctor cuz by now he would have sponsored Bills on the health sector pushing for reforms too. Oh I remember, you can only defend what you know and not what you bear.

I stayed in Anambra, I left and visited. I was impressed. Have I visited most of the places he mentioned; yes. A popular bar was opposite the Onitsha Mall. Have I driven by the said bridge; not completely across but for curiosity I had to see.

Honestly before you pick on people kindly see things thru their perspective and advice accordingly. I least expect ranting on politics threads especially when it's not election season.

You can gladly state that we celebrate mediocrity and I wouldn't fault you on that.

Progress is a slow process especially when you don't have the right foundations.

You're welcome.
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by waxxydude: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
Okeikpu:
YOLOLOGBA MAN grin
PLS CHANGE TACTICE, DS ONE NO DEY WORK AGAIN grin
Dea wõ gwõnõ ni mi rhu wõ vwõ rie ne_ me_ NigerDelta? undecided Bunch of Ekpas!.

Bikõ vwõkwaekugbe (please stop the by-force thing, stop joining us together, na by force? undecided).

Cc:steppin

Hate-ridden entity.
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Ikechukwu48: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
waxxydude:
Dea wõ gwõnõ ni mi rhu wõ vwõ rie ne_ me_ NigerDelta? undecided Bunch of Ekpas!.

Bikõ vwõkwaekugbe (please stop the by-force thing, stop joining us together, na by force? undecided).

Hate-ridden entity.

ROTFLMFAO

This is just pathetic!!!!

Dude if you going to pretend to be ND and use online translating sites to help you write a statement in a language that is not yours in your effort to prove to your the area you aren't from but attaching to,

Then be smart enough to REMOVE the letters that point out you used a translating site to write that comment like DUH??

What laptop, desktop, tablet or cellphone keyboard that has this (õ) as part of it's letters? Also who would use that to write a statement when (o) is easily accessible.

It's hilarious you're telling someone not to attach to ND when you yourself is a clear ATTACHE by force to ND.

Just pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take your own advice.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by waxxydude: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

ROTFLMFAO

This is just pathetic!!!!

Dude if you going to pretend to be ND and use online translating sites to help you write a statement in a language that is not yours in your effort to prove to your the area you aren't from but attaching to,

Then be smart enough to REMOVE the letters that point out you used a translating site to write that comment like DUH??

What laptop, desktop, tablet or cellphone keyboard that has this (õ) as part of it's letters? Also who would use that to write a statement when (o) is easily accessible.

It's hilarious you're telling someone not to attach to ND when you yourself is a clear ATTACHE by force to ND.

"õ" the stuff on top is supposed to be flat, but my keys just dont possess such, "_" supposed to rest under.

Thefvck? are you this dumb?
I give up on yo, mehn.

Just stop stop stop, please stop tagging us along.

cc uugrage abeg use ijaw talk to these losers. undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Ikechukwu48: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
waxxydude:
"õ" the stuff on top is supposed to be flat, but my keys just dont possess such, "_" supposed to rest under.

Thefvck? are you this dumb?
I give up on yo, mehn.

Just stop stop stop, please stop tagging us along.

cc uugrage abeg use ijaw talk to these losers. undecided

You illiterate...the only way to get that õ a complete comment is when you use a TRANSLATION site you nitwit.

There are several Ijaws who has written in Ijaw, NONE of have ever used that.
Likewise that same õ is found in Igbo languages as well and NONE have ever used that.

Why? Because there is no need to do so in a public forum like this

You are pathetic, pitiful,yoloba clown that wasn't even smart enough to REMOVE the letters that showed you used a website to help you write a language.

You people are PATHETIC!!!!!!!
Stop attache by force. You got something to say, say it without pretending to be ND.

While I'm at it, I'm ND...asaba precise. Unlike your monkey ass, I don't need to attache to a region I'm from thus far.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by waxxydude: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

This shows the depth of you daftness, you fvcking think iffa translated those words for words in english it would easily give "what else do you want me to provide that i'm a son of the ND" "Please, stop the attache by-force"?, man i think you need some counselling to get your arse bouncing.

But, i passed my message to your flock, its already biting, & to further impound your frustration waiting on my ijaw nigga..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Ikechukwu48: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
waxxydude:
This shows the depth of you daftness, you fvcking think iffa translated those words for words in english it would easily give "what else do you want me to provide that i'm a son of the ND" "Please, stop the attache by-force"?, man i think you need some counselling to get your arse bouncing.

But, i passed my message to your flock, its already biting, & to further impound your frustration waiting on my ijaw nigga..

Let me butter my statement

I just gave you a reply in Hausa and I don't even speak or write Hausa

kana da nit wit . Tsaya attaching to Neja Delta ke yoloba wawa

NEXT TIME be SMART ENOUGH to remove the letter in your COPIED translator to form that sentence you yoloba buffon. It is makes it obvious you used either a translator or online dictionary.

You are PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attache by force to ND.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Liberty101: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
limeta:

Hausa/fulani-yoruba
Love that girl smile @dp
Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by waxxydude: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Let me butter my statement

I just gave you a reply in Hausa and I don't even speak or write Hausa

kana da nit wit . Tsaya attaching to Neja Delta ke yoloba wawa

NEXT TIME be SMART ENOUGH to remove the letter in your COPIED translator to form that sentence you yoloba buffon. It is makes it obvious you used either a translator or online dictionary.

You are PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attache by force to ND.
My God!! dude why are so dim!! translate with whatever you used to urhobo you drongo. Damn, i can't believe i'm doing this with you, good thing you got my message.

I sign out.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Ikechukwu48: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
waxxydude:
My God!! dude why are so dim!! translate with whatever you used to urhobo you drongo. Damn, i can't believe i'm doing this with you, good thing you got my message.

I sign out.

You are the MOST idiotic and pathetic clown I've ever seen in my life.

e sé wẹ yoloba ọhọ ífikiré rowán ewéri oma guọnọ ND ọmọ desperately
(You are called a yoloba chicken because you want to be ND child desperately)

Oh look I can copy urhobo online translation too. I must be urhobo. You are a complete buf00n. The same online dictionary you used to write that your attache to ND sentence was the EXACT one I used as well.

Beroma
Bioma

Aghwaghwa
Eghwughwẹ

omévuọ
Be Branama of omarowan; yoloba ẹvwe

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by waxxydude: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

You are the MOST idiotic and pathetic clown I've ever seen in my life.

e sé wẹ yoloba ọhọ ífikiré rowán ewéri oma guọnọ ND ọmọ desperately
(You are called a yoloba chicken because you want to be ND child desperately)

Oh look I can copy urhobo online translation too. I must be urhobo. You are a complete buf00n. The same online dictionary you used to write that your attache to ND sentence was the EXACT one I used as well.

Beroma
Bioma

Aghwaghwa
Eghwughwẹ

omévuọ
Be Branama of omarowan; yoloba ẹvwe

Bloody fo0l this urhobo, you're speaking i don't understand nada mehn, which kind urhobo is this? cheesy

Your translator need to be sent back to grade 2 in okpara. Stoopid asaba wanna be. I can't keep doing this mehn. grin

Call me yoloba-fulani-hausa, it still doesn't change the fact that i spoke my mind, so loafer take it outta town. GOODBYE!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Ikechukwu48: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
waxxydude:
Bloody fo0l this urhobo, you're speaking i don't understand nada mehn, which kind urhobo is this? cheesy

Your translator need to be sent back to grade 2 in okpara. Stoopid asaba wanna be. I can't keep doing this mehn. grin

Call me yoloba-fulani-hausa, it still doesn't change the fact that i spoke my mind, so loafer take it outta town. GOODBYE!

You can't understand because you don't even know the language you yoloba dumb ass. Why use a TRANSLATION site in the first place if you did? Pathetic attempt to save facd.

Each and EVERY word and translation came from

English to Urhobo dictionary by Anthony Obakpọnọvwẹ Ukere ( a REAL urhobo) found in urhobo.net

The next came from another Urhobo to English dictionary by EBIRERI OKROKOTO (REAL Urhobo) found in urhobolanguageInstitute.

In an attempt to save face, the buf00n gave himself away AGAIN!!!!!!!

ROTFLMFAO

Didn't I tell you before you are as dumb as a rock.
How pitiful can you get?

ND/Urhobo wannabe you're PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go to sleep jor and be proud of your yoloba heritage instead of your pitiful attache by force.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano by Okeikpu(m): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2016
waxxydude:

Hate-ridden entity.
KEEP TRYING grin
DS TIME MORE HARDER grin AKPA AMU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Aspirants: Who Wears The Crown? (Photos) / Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production / Osinbajo, Ajimobi, El-Rufai And Aregbesola Laugh So Hard At Launch Of Free Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.