Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari (41818 Views)

Lagos Donates 120 Electronic Generators To Police Formation Lagos State / Lagos Govt Provides 120 Generators To Police - Channelstv / Dissappointing: Gov. Ambode Donates 120 5KVA Generators To To Police Formations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by richidinho(m): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by miqos02(m): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
oke
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by kaen1317: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
"Renting I better pass my neighbour"..will that put food on my table? Will it buy fuel for my car? In case u haven't noticed, people are pining away in hunger and nobody's car a.c. is working. I guess its fuel cost. Things are tough mean! Nation's needs prayers. Truth be told, its not really pmb's fault but he can make it better with good policies though
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
Do you believe all you read online or from bloggers?

Almajiri1:
Left for buhari, he would ban nollywood and football from Nigeria cos his alfas told him it breeds bad morals.
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by Cyberclint: 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oga mi Nigeria needs at least 18hrs power supply. But sha my town in Rivers receives 21hrs per day.
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by NaijaEfcc: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
hahahaha to be honest, this government is giving basket mouth and Co (comedians) a run for their money! hahaha hahahaha imagine!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by southpole: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
veekid:
When is Buhari selling this country?
when biafrauds have money to buy
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by sunisonflex29(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mumu.u know we rent that gen to run business like viewing centers,yet u banned it and be mumuing yourself for were infantino dey and be disgracing millions of people.bubu park well.u dey happy say we dey use I pass my girlfriend gen but provide light u no gree.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by pasol4real(m): 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
Chai,this so called president is so annoying n shameless.
Imagine him telling the whole world that Nigeria has epileptic power supply.
Someone pls lecture this dullardinhoooo of a mistake president not to spread his dirty linen in public.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by whizcartel(m): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
I will never insult an old man, talk less of our president. But he ought to have shame on himself after saying those words. People in rural area rent generators to watch football matches so what he is trying to say now is that power is not constant only in rural area, while it is in urban areas. Mr. President should have not made any comment on this at all!!!! He just painted Nigeria as an undeveloped country.
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by hylyne(m): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oladimejyy:
How will the govt be able to Carter for the Olympians when the children of kuvuki land were vandalizing pipeline...Did u have a tree that produce money at home

Did the pipelines pass via your father's land?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by waice6571: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
veekid:
When is Buhari selling this country?

Last week grin
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by GoodofNaija: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Wailers won't like this. Baba has spoken words they don't like such as anti corruption, transparency, accountability, integrity and the likes. Such words scare them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by mikhe2(m): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
Rent or buy Don't really knw what dis president is tryna say...
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
“Majority of Nigerians are married to football,” he said.“In the rural areas, when there is no electricity and there is a game to watch, Nigerians go to the extent of renting small generators, popularly known as ‘I better-pass-my neighbour’ to watch the game.”

Mr President is it only in rural areas they have power outage?

God dey watch you.
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by tukdi: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin Oga presido, please have you rented it before?
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by ogawisdom(m): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
blueto:

https://www.thecable.ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Muhammadu-Buhari-6-653x365.png

Buhari u no get sense oooooo angry hw can u make this kind of statement n b happy abt it. U ve simply acknowledged ur failure to provide power for Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by glossy6(f): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
whizcartel:
I will never insult an old man, talk less of our president. But he ought to have shame on himself after saying those words. People in rural area rent generators to watch football matches so what he is trying to say now is that power is not constant only in rural area, while it is in urban areas. Mr. President should have not made any comment on this at all!!!! He just painted Nigeria as an undeveloped country.

Is Nigeria developed?
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by RexTramadol1: 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oladimejyy:
How will the govt be able to Carter for the Olympians when the children of kuvuki land were vandalizing pipeline...Did u have a tree that produce money at home

U mean Jimmy CARTER??
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by Qmerit(m): 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
One thing you can't take from PMB is sincerity. He says it as it is without knowing who's hurt.
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by Zecks(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Focus on the economy. We will use viewing centres mbok.
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by sensolution10(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
I assume he waz drunk wen saying diz
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by BlindAngel: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oladimejyy:
Almajiri or what is your name your mate are in aba farming nd u are here typing nonesense...GUY GO AND FARM IN ABA
By Oladimejyy from the south-waste. 99% of nairaland members from south-waste are Zombies.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by whizcartel(m): 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
in fact. Baba why you lying? why you always lying? mmmmmmmmmhn oh my God!!!!! Stop fvcking lying!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by neonly: 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
D same gen he barn goat presido
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by MyPicsSaysItall: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
GoodofNaija:
Wailers won't like this. Baba has spoken words they don't like such as anti corruption, transparency, accountability, integrity and the likes. Such words scare them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by chamboy(m): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
JackBaueress1:
He forgot to tell the FIFA president that he banned the importation of "I beta pass my neighbor" generators making it difficult to watch football matches.

I think the President just lied to the FIFA president.
he placed a ban on it so that Nigerians can buy made-in-nigeria to grow the Naira.

Ode think
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by princefaculty(m): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
And he's not ashamed to say generators are being rented... Na for Daura dem de rent gen grin
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ndi Ofe Mmanu. Again. God help Us
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by Ranchhoddas: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oladimejyy:
so he dey pain KUVUKI land children..if u do me I do u me I no go vex
I don laugh tire. Na which one be Kuvuki land again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette / “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe / New Minimum Wage: FG Reaches Agreement With Labour Over Implementation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.