Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari (41829 Views)

Lagos Donates 120 Electronic Generators To Police Formation Lagos State / Lagos Govt Provides 120 Generators To Police - Channelstv / Dissappointing: Gov. Ambode Donates 120 5KVA Generators To To Police Formations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 27, 2016
chamboy:
he placed a ban on it so that Nigerians can buy made-in-nigeria to grow the Naira.

Ode think
mumu, where in Nigeria do they produce generators? Who told you that's the reason he banned small generators?

Oponu rada rada asinwi!
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by tundexijim(m): 6:14am On Jul 27, 2016
whizcartel:
Yes at least. If that not illegal tho. rather than make Nigeria look retro. abi shey you son rent gen take watch match b4?

U no well at all...
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by damon222: 6:15am On Jul 27, 2016
Oladimejyy:
during the President Jonathan administration how many pipeline were vandalize
But GEJ did rush to shut the Police colllege in the north while Buhari shut the marine university. gEJ did niot promised to kill the 5% voters etc.
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by damon222: 6:28am On Jul 27, 2016
kidman96:

UNA NEVER STILL COMMIT SUICIDE? CALL ALL THE NAMES YOU LIKE,HE IS STILL THE PRESIDENT... IF YOU LIKE GIVE YOURSELVES HYPERTENSION...
while he is there, we are enjoying his expired brain and his foolishness. That is why we are playing, rolling him like football. Why do you think we take him as the most senseless certificareless dunce?
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:32am On Jul 27, 2016
when did the kuvukis launch these attacks??and what triggered it?
Oladimejyy:
How will the govt be able to Carter for the Olympians when the children of kuvuki land were vandalizing pipeline...Did u have a tree that produce money at home
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by udy4real(m): 6:53am On Jul 27, 2016
Oladimejyy:
during the President Jonathan administration how many pipeline were vandalize

You are just a goat with human face,people should just ignore and stop reacting to ur comments
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by tivta(m): 7:45am On Jul 27, 2016
Oladimejyy:
Is it not your family that caused it

Attention seeker.
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by daclint(m): 7:53am On Jul 27, 2016
blueto:

The last time I checked, Power improved under Buhari in 2015 due to Jonathan's efforts

So how did Jonathan mysteriously cause the recession in power? Zombiesm is silly.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by Godson32(m): 8:17am On Jul 27, 2016
The Dullard knows that the poor used to rent 'I pass my neighbour generator' to watch football (at least to have reason to be happy for a while) that's why he banned it in favour of their stuwpid sharia law.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by dbar: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=blueto post=47900732]

https://www.thecable.ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Muhammadu-Buhari

Sees as our sports minister Dalung chin gum the lady like say na him babe, abi the guy use style dey tap current.
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by mike1994reds: 9:35am On Jul 27, 2016
did buhari just displayed his incompetency ike the government could not privide eletricity to some rural areas. does he think b4 speaking at all
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by whizcartel(m): 9:47am On Jul 27, 2016
Isaac0808:

hehehe Nigeria is far from development especially if people can't even afford generators and rent them. why bother calling yourselves the giant of Africa I Dont know cause clearly the tag is useless to its citizens.
I dey tell you... we were developing. I mean, when GEJ was there, we had the fast growing economy in Africa(its not as if i hyping the man, he has his flaws too) but since baba took over. Na weda we stop to they develop abi our development con dey do moonwalk go back.
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by whizcartel(m): 9:52am On Jul 27, 2016
tundexijim:

U no well at all...
thanks for the compliment sir.
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by chamboy(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2016
JackBaueress1:
mumu, where in Nigeria do they produce generators? Who told you that's the reason he banned small generators?

Oponu rada rada asinwi!
check google oniranu
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by Skmoda360(m): 11:48am On Jul 27, 2016
Almajiri1:
Left for buhari, he would ban nollywood and football from Nigeria cos his alfas told him it breeds bad morals.
you be real mofo pls don't ask me why cuz i wont answer you.
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by Almajiri1: 11:54am On Jul 27, 2016
Skmoda360:
you be real mofo pls don't ask me why cuz i wont answer you.
Why?
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by Jahnedum: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
grin lol
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by fF01(m): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
whizcartel:
Who get that time to dey wire him house just to rent generator baba just dey lie.
oboi even me i shock o! to watch ball for viewing Center na 50/100 naira. Who go kon go rent gen buy fuel put cuz of ball?!
dah man sef na Highest for lie.
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by whizcartel(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
fF01:

oboi even me i shock o! to watch ball for viewing Center na 50/100 naira. Who go kon go rent gen buy fuel put cuz of ball?!
dah man sef na Highest for lie.
maybe na for him daura dem dey they rent gen.... if so, daura people no get sense.
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by babajero(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2016
Oladimejyy:
Almajiri or what is your name your mate are in aba farming nd u are here typing nonesense...GUY GO AND FARM IN ABA
Did he lie or you are just angry he wrote the truth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations / Aliko Dangote & Zainab Ahmed Visit The Oil Refinery In Lagos / Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.