Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari (41828 Views)

Lagos Donates 120 Electronic Generators To Police Formation Lagos State / Lagos Govt Provides 120 Generators To Police - Channelstv / Dissappointing: Gov. Ambode Donates 120 5KVA Generators To To Police Formations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by whizcartel(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
glossy6:

Is Nigeria developed?
Nigeria is a developing country. He can't say people rent generators to watch matches in rural areas. With the advent of tv cables and viewing centers. Who get that time to dey wire him house just to rent generator baba just dey lie.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by jidxin(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oladimejyy:
children of kuvuki land(igbo) are ..........
u re a disgrace to yooba race ...u kept bashing ppl wit ur slanderous tongue. Must u even comment at all ehn ... Plsss meanwhile bet buhari whyyyyyy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by tundexijim(m): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
sunisonflex29:
Mumu.u know we rent that gen to run business like viewing centers,yet u banned it and be mumuing yourself for were infantino dey and be disgracing millions of people.bubu park well.u dey happy say we dey use I pass my girlfriend gen but provide light u no gree.

Guy calm down na make ur blood no go short. The way u are going hmmmm 2019 is still far o if not 2023...
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by tundexijim(m): 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
Qmerit:
One thing you can't take from PMB is sincerity. He says it as it is without knowing who's hurt.

Yea my brother i like him for that.. U don't get distracted by the noise in the market but focus on ur own customer..
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by tundexijim(m): 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
whizcartel:
Nigeria is a developing country. He can't say people rent generators to watch matches in rural areas. With the advent of tv cables and viewing centers. Who get that time to dey wire him house just to rent generator baba just dey lie.

U mean he should rather have said ppl go to viewing centers?
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by jerryfisher(m): 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oladimejyy:
during the President Jonathan administration how many pipeline were vandalize
ask google!!!u n dis Jonathan
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by anethcharly(m): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
kidman96:

UNA NEVER STILL COMMIT SUICIDE? CALL ALL THE NAMES YOU LIKE,HE IS STILL THE PRESIDENT... IF YOU LIKE GIVE YOURSELVES HYPERTENSION...

Ode....them send u ni...all this zombies of nowadays

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by dadaijboy: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Baba give us light
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by youngguru23(m): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
veekid:
When is Buhari selling this country?
U wan buy am grin
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by Damfostopper(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by centboy123456(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
ITbomb:
And because of that you ban I-pass-my-neighbor so that Nigerians will no longer watch matches.

When is the next presidential election coming up please

Guy waiting dey happen u dey vex I beg nor vex na u vote for am no vex
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by seguntijan(m): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
Thank God this "I-WANTED-TO" party called PDP has been sacked from Aso Rock. Imagine 16 years of waste!
I wanted to implement TSA.
I wanted to implement BVN
I wanted to finish Abuja-Kaduna railway.
I wanted to start Lagos-coastal railway.
I wanted to build 2nd Niger Bridge.
And a whole lot of other I-WANTED-TOs.
I wanted to implement the UNEP report to clean Ogoni land.
I wanted to implement constitutional conference report.
. I wanted to fight Boko Haram
The only project they successfully completed was LOOTING.
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oladimejyy:
children of kuvuki land(igbo) are ..........

Now let the spirit fill their powers to the bones.......

Yehboooooo!!!!
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by woodboi(m): 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
Please where is Giwa, he should come out and let FIFA settle this issue once, because if he try to claim anytin near NFF again... I'm going to take it personal wit him.
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by Pylony(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
blueto:
Yes, and it is because you have failed to maintain and improve on the megawatt attainted by the previous govt. your botched administration have deprived Nigerians of adequate power supply and sufficient income to procure their generating sets. Even to purchase fuel is now difficult for those who could do so in previous administration.

then it's time to tell your Niger Avenger brothers to stop avenging over nothing as they are only pollute the environment and reducing that megawatt of electricity, you're talking about
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by Temptee101(m): 11:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
I curse the day this man was voted into power
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by ststyreal(f): 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oladimejyy:
so he dey pain KUVUKI land children..if u do me I do u me I no go vex
Egbon e joo, e dagba die, oro yin jo ti omo koko( please grow up, your words sound like that of a baby).

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by mmsen: 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
alade112:
Dz buhari sef is that a compliment or what It´s not something you should be proud of

I think it's clear by now that this man has no notion of how to behave as a president.

I thought he was just another religious nutcase, blinded by religion before. Now I see that he is of below average intelligence as well.
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by damthyhafix(m): 12:04am On Jul 27, 2016
Take a proper care of the bad side of the economy first before moving to the fair one's
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by solidman59(m): 12:16am On Jul 27, 2016
You are not even ashamed that people in your country borrow generators. You should pause and ask yourself what could have been if you had provided power for your people. The fifa president must be thinking what a fool you are.

Useless president

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by jaso1(m): 12:19am On Jul 27, 2016
Almajiri1:
Left for buhari, he would ban nollywood and football from Nigeria cos his alfas told him it breeds bad morals.
only insane person wi'll resonate with u.
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by whizcartel(m): 12:23am On Jul 27, 2016
tundexijim:

U mean he should rather have said ppl go to viewing centers?
Yes at least. If that not illegal tho. rather than make Nigeria look retro. abi shey you son rent gen take watch match b4?
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by Gkemz: 3:00am On Jul 27, 2016
The dullardo with little sense of reasoning always painting the country black. That talk is that necessary. So we should clap for him because we are using gen set since PHCN has bcom a past tense.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by anonimi: 3:26am On Jul 27, 2016
alade112:
Dz buhari sef is that a compliment or what It´s not something you should be proud of

I wonder oh.
Once a Dulladinho, always a DullardPoo.
Give us light as promised. No.
Instead we are saddled with his minister for DARKNESS and a boss who banned i-better-pass-my-neighbour.
How did we end up with such a shameless daft person as our president?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3757215_img20160525085806324_jpegb1c98440dd5f45859617dea1a5e43a2f

ozoigbondu:
I’ll ensure stable power supply – Buhari
http://www.punchng.com/news/ill-ensure-stable-power-supply-buhari/

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/02/02/well-generate-20000mw-of-electricity-in-4-years-says-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3492308_buhari20000mwelectricitypromise_jpegb3d308b82b0aaf0f68a6c50acecfbb5c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by anonimi: 3:31am On Jul 27, 2016
blueto:
Yes, and it is because you have failed to maintain and improve on the megawatt attainted by the previous govt. your botched administration have deprived Nigerians of adequate power supply and sufficient income to procure their generating sets. Even to purchase fuel is now difficult for those who could do so in previous administration.

We found a solution to the fuel scarcity and high price thingy grin grin
Zombies are allowed to copy the solution instead of shuffering and shmiling. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3608065_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3087265_fuelscarcity_jpeg1218fe086583b1a789562733dcdfecf5

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by anonimi: 3:37am On Jul 27, 2016
Gkemz:
The dullardo with little sense of reasoning always painting the country black. That talk is that necessary. So we should clap for him because we are using gen set since PHCN has bcom a past tense.

I tire for the DullardPoo of Daura oh.
Can you imagine that a man who SWORE the oath to protect our country, its territory and integrity calling us fantastically corrupt and that all our under-employed people in obodo oyinbo are CRIMINALS? shocked
Who will redeem us from this lackadaisical, senseless piece of shit that we have to endure till 2019?
Definitely not the brain-dead zombies.
Definitely not.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3381879_168046_jpegbc55e6d7f4fd3025f6bfe56b49496ba8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3503799_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages3476420buharibusyjpega0c0f30c8e676447f2368ca29ce0e866_jpeg66496e979fd5cdafe4174996f8e07cae

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by Kruzilano(m): 4:14am On Jul 27, 2016
Oladimejyy:
so he dey pain KUVUKI land children..if u do me I do u me I no go vex
guy! Guy ... See make I tell u d truth now.. Of recent na u mum.u pass for nairaland I swear down.. I don dey see ur recent post, just dey shake head... School don close sha. Dats why we have kiddos like u come up here and spill the trash their parent tot them
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by Yehman(m): 4:15am On Jul 27, 2016
kidman96:

UNA NEVER STILL COMMIT SUICIDE? CALL ALL THE NAMES YOU LIKE,HE IS STILL THE PRESIDENT... IF YOU LIKE GIVE YOURSELVES HYPERTENSION...
I doff my cap for ur level of stupidity

Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by Kruzilano(m): 4:16am On Jul 27, 2016
Oladimejyy:
during the President Jonathan administration how many pipeline were vandalize
hahahah... Bro during whose regime did MEND surfaced?
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by DedeNkem: 4:27am On Jul 27, 2016
You're proud that citizens go extreme to provide electricy to watch a tv programme! Shame on you incompetent f*ool!

What are you doing to provide stable electricity? Id*iot!
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by hope4nigeria(m): 5:15am On Jul 27, 2016
Oladimejyy:
Almajiri or what is your name your mate are in aba farming nd u are here typing nonesense...GUY GO AND FARM IN ABA
getout, almajiri make sense pass you! Go and riot in kano.
Re: Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari by Isaac0808: 5:32am On Jul 27, 2016
whizcartel:
I will never insult an old man, talk less of our president. But he ought to have shame on himself after saying those words. People in rural area rent generators to watch football matches so what he is trying to say now is that power is not constant only in rural area, while it is in urban areas. Mr. President should have not made any comment on this at all!!!! He just painted Nigeria as an undeveloped country.

hehehe Nigeria is far from development especially if people can't even afford generators and rent them. why bother calling yourselves the giant of Africa I Dont know cause clearly the tag is useless to its citizens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations / Aliko Dangote & Zainab Ahmed Visit The Oil Refinery In Lagos / Homosexuals Protest In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.