Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) (62991 Views)

Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
allanphash7:
You just killed me

I read this your comment for about 4 times and LMAO

cant still just stop laughing

grin bros i don tire for this romeo and juliet people jare

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by saintdennis(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Babe wey una don dey together for over 12 months should have seen signs if it's leading to marriage or not. I just dont understand these dramas anymore. After serious knacking and several outings, yeye guys be kneeling down with aluminium ring like person wey dem press him mumu button undecided The institution of marriage is not sustained by these melo-dramas but tolerance and forgiveness.

My papa no propose nor snap pre wedding pics but they are still together for over 4 decades. All this modern marriages are nothing but nolywood scripts.

After 2 years of marriage, una go dey write epistle for nairaland say my partner no sabi fuuckk, my wife no sabi cook. asking for yeye help from innocent nairalanders. That is if it doesn't end up in chasing each other out of the house with cutlass. Awon ode angry

Guy u will make heaven(if there is a heaven)!

Even the oyibo don dey ditch the whole romantic proposal crap.

Now the new code is to QUIETLY start wearing engagement ring...then friends and family will be shocked like...OMG grace are you engaged? ? ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by TITOBIGZ(m): 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Babe wey una don dey together for over 12 months should have seen signs if it's leading to marriage or not. I just dont understand these dramas anymore. After serious knacking and several outings, yeye guys be kneeling down with aluminium ring like person wey dem press him mumu button undecided The institution of marriage is not sustained by these melo-dramas but tolerance and forgiveness.

My papa no propose nor snap pre wedding pics but they are still together for over 4 decades. All this modern marriages are nothing but nolywood scripts.

After 2 years of marriage, una go dey write epistle for nairaland say my partner no sabi fuuckk, my wife no sabi cook. asking for yeye help from innocent nairalanders. That is if it doesn't end up in chasing each other out of the house with cutlass. Awon ode angry

Baba werey ni bobo yi,olohun ngbo gringrin,but oto lo so sha gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by illyg: 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
i agree with you. this is very unnecessary. it would have been better if u spend much time attending marriage counselling in church to know and understand the tenets of marriage. This will help the couple hold and treat marriage as sacred as it is. Some women sef, after all this kneeling and propaganda still go out to look for someone else with requisite skill to do her. na wa ooooooooo.

After 2 years of marriage, una go dey write epistle for nairaland say my partner no sabi fuuckk, my wife no sabi cook. asking for yeye help from innocent nairalanders. That is if it doesn't end up in chasing each other out of the house with cutlass. Awon ode angry[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by eminent007(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Awon ode angry

Bros, you get sense like kilode cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Lennylinconlee(m): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

this guy really kill it......he has spoken my mind. #Gbam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by EJanni(f): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Let me say my mind, a lot of these guys that spewing fire and brimstones here, are really their opposite off social media, they will cry even starve because of a woman and once on post like this, they will be forming tick body. hypocrites!!!
now for the record,
all these things people do are all about spicing up relationships if you do not create romance and fun memories in your relationship it dies a natural death. life is not all about being rigid!!! DALU KWANU!

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by EJanni(f): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
Let me say my mind, a lot of these guys that spewing fire and brimstones here, are really their opposite off social media, they will cry even starve because of a woman and once on a post like this, they will be forming tick body. hypocrites!!!
now for the record,
all these things people do are all about spicing up relationships if you do not create romance and fun memories in your relationship it dies a natural death. life is not all about being rigid!!! DALU KWANU!

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Ndubuisioma(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
These days I think couples prepare for the WEDDING and NOT the MARRIAGE...

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
EJanni:
Let me say my mind, a lot of these guys that spewing fire and brimstones here, are really their opposite off social media, they will cry even starve because of a woman and once on a post like this, they will be forming tick body. hypocrites!!!
now for the record,

We don hear undecided oya carry ur wahala and go

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
Venue looks like Asia town. Lots of proposals seem to be going down there lately cheesy.

I wish them the very best marriage offers.
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by kunlesufyan(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Lmao!!!! 6 bottles of origin for u bruh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by EJanni(f): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:

We don hear undecided oya carry ur wahala and go
lol, u really need a breakthrough honey. but I no lie na?

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by solotutu(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
THUNDER4real:
Then DIVORCFICATION...
grin grin grin
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
But she no get yansh,me i no fit marry woman when no gather yansh.

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
EJanni:
lol, u really need a breakthrough honey. but I no lie na?

And what do u mean by break through in this context? So condemming unnecessary proposals means i can't afford it or what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by eminent007(m): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
Omotayor123:
Awww... Sweet cheesy

You taste am?

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Certifiedboss: 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

The Internet has become a place where people take out their frustrated lives on those who try their best to be happy. Do just as your father did during his time if thats what pleases you and allow people do as they wish . It's not your brother or sister. Mind your business and channel your negative energy towards something profitable

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by IAMJojo(m): 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

BADDO c hw ur finish dem ajebutter boyz forming ramsey naoh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by AjaniDWickedBoy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
cheesy See the mumu head like boda kasali's koto sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Certifiedboss:

The Internet has become a place where people take out their frustrated lives on those who try their best to be happy. Do just as your father did during his time if thats what pleases you and allow people do as they wish . It's not your brother or sister. Mind your business and channel your negative energy towards something profitable

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Crixina(f): 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
shocked
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

After 2 years of marriage, una go dey write epistle for nairaland say my partner no sabi fuuckk, my wife no sabi cook. asking for yeye help from innocent nairalanders. That is if it doesn't end up in chasing each other out of the house with cutlass. Awon ode >sad
As much I want to hate this write up, I can't help but agree
I used to enjoy this fairy tale when I was sixteen. Abeg just tell me when you don ready to see my papa, lets rather put our strength into working on how to grow grey together happily.

With all these drama, divorce rate is skyrocketing.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by ut47(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
must he kneel down.......

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Crixina(f): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
THUNDER4real:
I PITY THE WORD MARRIAGE....People don't know the essence....they just plan the wedding without preparing for the marriage....Pre wedding proposal then pre wedding pixs, then extravagant spending on wedding day.. .Then what?....
I see how people plan for wedding these days, it scares the shiiit out of me, no wonder people get fatigued in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

All these on top wetin no concern you. Is it your proposal?

5 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
iAmCharis:
All these on top wetin no concern you. Is it your proposal?

Don't worry kid, when you grow up u will understand undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
Omotayor123:
Awww... Sweet cheesy
yinmu
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
Crixina:
I see how people plan for wedding these days, it scares the shiiit out of me, no wonder people get fatigued in marriage.

Tiwa savage snap pre wedding pics, do proposal

Where e end? Divorce after 2yrs.

Toke makinwa own no even reach 2 years.

Funke akindele own after spending millions she don return to her papa house.

So many examples like that. The reason for marital failures is that people don't seem to understand the tenets of marriage. What people do is weddings and that's why they display flamboyance and opulence. Marriage is for the strong and matured. Its for people who can tolerate your partner till the end no matter the grouse. Its for people who can say I'm sorry without pride. It's for people who can forgive and try to forget. It's for people who really wanna grow old and grey together. Not these clowns we have these days

sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
MissHatey:
[size=16pt]Nice one. Let the haters keep hating undecided[/size]
and we will keep hating, just like yur name

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
littlemistress:
Sweet! grin I wantu get married too embarassed
wait for ur tym na
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
Tapout:

Omo u no get chill at all grin

There's this female friend of mine that's so obsessed with proposal video clips. One day while we were discussing, she was like guys should better start learning how to propose cause she will say no to any man that comes up with a wack proposal.... I just laughed and was like "soon u will be doing the proposal, probably when u r 40 grin grin

that's how she stopped talking to me cry cry cry
those girls no dy wan hear the truth

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mistadora01:
awesome! this is damn romantic! My bride to b will get d best proposing ever
go propose for inside moon

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.