Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,776 members, 7,844,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) (62986 Views)

Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by pedrilo: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
the lady is even pregnant sef
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Xeedorf: 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Babe wey una don dey together for over 12 months should have seen signs if it's leading to marriage or not. I just dont understand these dramas anymore. After serious knacking and several outings, yeye guys be kneeling down with aluminium ring like person wey dem press him mumu button undecided The institution of marriage is not sustained by these melo-dramas but tolerance and forgiveness.

My papa no propose nor snap pre wedding pics but they are still together for over 4 decades. All this modern marriages are nothing but nolywood scripts.

After 2 years of marriage, una go dey write epistle for nairaland say my partner no sabi fuuckk, my wife no sabi cook. asking for yeye help from innocent nairalanders. That is if it doesn't end up in chasing each other out of the house with cutlass. Awon ode angry

O boy, You don kolo cheesy
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Babe wey una don dey together for over 12 months should have seen signs if it's leading to marriage or not. I just dont understand these dramas anymore. After serious knacking and several outings, yeye guys be kneeling down with aluminium ring like person wey dem press him mumu button undecided The institution of marriage is not sustained by these melo-dramas but tolerance and forgiveness.

My papa no propose nor snap pre wedding pics but they are still together for over 4 decades. All this modern marriages are nothing but nolywood scripts.

After 2 years of marriage, una go dey write epistle for nairaland say my partner no sabi fuuckk, my wife no sabi cook. asking for yeye help from innocent nairalanders. That is if it doesn't end up in chasing each other out of the house with cutlass. Awon ode angry

O boy, You get am die...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by valencia25(m): 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
Tapout:

Omo u no get chill at all grin

There's this female friend of mine that's so obsessed with proposal video clips. One day while we were discussing, she was like guys should better start learning how to propose cause she will say no to any man that comes up with a wack proposal.... I just laughed and was like "soon u will be doing the proposal, probably when u r 40 grin grin

that's how she stopped talking to me cry cry cry

ZERO CHILL RIGHT THERE FAM! You no get joy at all grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by McDarela(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
Wetin concern me. Oga park well jor
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Timijo(m): 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Guy, you got me laughing. You have spoken my mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by tayexz(m): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

pls tell them o. after going out for years and months they b staging drama just to trend online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by adecares(f): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Quite romantic

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
Thank God my man is a foreigner! tongue They are diehard romantics not these frustrated Nigerian men grin
#teamforeignmen grin

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Obumorji(m): 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

why body dey pain u Jesus tufia.
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
EJanni:
that's not what I meant , I was referring to your signature and pun was intended. sorry if u felt insulted. Shalom

Just carry ur wahala and go
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Titilayooni(f): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
ABI OOOO..God bless u jare
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by educute(m): 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

savage level 100% ffs!

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by shalomtemmy(f): 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Bros, you dey vex o

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

BRUH U DEY VEX OOO

LOLS, NA TRU SHA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by gabriella4691(f): 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

After 2 years of marriage, una go dey write epistle for nairaland say my partner no sabi fuuckk, my wife no sabi cook. asking for yeye help from innocent nairalanders. That is if it doesn't end up in chasing each other out of the house with cutl ;ass. Awon ode angry
laff don nearly kill me here!NL peeps won't stop making my day grin.bro,u dey vex ganni o!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Tiri gbosa for dis guy

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by MrDoGood(m): 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

most likes ever on nl

i just can't stop laughing.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

TRUTH

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha...laff wan kill me. Even oyinbo no dey do dis rubbish. Seriously, these tins can annoy me Ehn! And even ladies now wit misplaced priorities go want makem deir guy do same. Can we ever be real? I no dey surprised as marriage dey break up anyhow...Shebi na wetin oyinbo teach dem dey follow? Mtcheeew.

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
sshola:

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha...laff wan kill me. Even oyinbo no dey do dis rubbish. Seriously, these tins can annoy me Ehn! And even ladies now wit misplaced priorities go want makem deir guy do same. Can we ever be real? I no dey surprised as marriage dey break up anyhow...Shebi na wetin oyinbo teach dem dey follow? Mtcheeew.

No mind those fools jare. Good night

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:

And if we talk now them go say we no dey romantic. grin

Exactly..who 'romanticism' epp grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
Tapout:

Omo u no get chill at all grin

There's this female friend of mine that's so obsessed with proposal video clips. One day while we were discussing, she was like guys should better start learning how to propose cause she will say no to any man that comes up with a wack proposal.... I just laughed and was like "soon u will be doing the proposal, probably when u r 40 grin grin

that's how she stopped talking to me cry cry cry

Hahahahahahaahahha...why will she talk to you? When you have her a wack truth! Lubbish
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by ogwuche4u(m): 1:09am On Jul 27, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

E pain am. You get799 likes you dey think say you don make sense. Guy calm Down. Learn to be positive in your thinking. Time has really changed. Learn to flow with it. Because others own crash no mean say their own go crash. free your mind from hate.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by ogwuche4u(m): 1:12am On Jul 27, 2016
Trina0936:
Thank God my man is a foreigner! tongue They are diehard romantics not these frustrated Nigerian men grin
#teamforeignmen grin
Your man from Togo and you dey form team foreign. I pity you.
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 27, 2016
ogwuche4u:

E pain am. You get799 likes you dey think say you don make sense. Guy calm Down. Learn to be positive in your thinking. Time has really changed. Learn to flow with it. Because others own crash no mean say their own go crash. free your mind from hate.

We don hear. Oya carry ur wahala and go undecided
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Rosella1: 1:54am On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=joborskill post=47901538]Mumu guy undecided

I hope say with all this thing wey you talk you never marry. Come marry me, infact you must marry me; I dey use dollar exchange rate beg you no come with "Alluminium ring"
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by sirma: 3:40am On Jul 27, 2016
CSTR12:
What is all these for after many dates and sleeping with the lady countless times. She is already yours na.
smh.

You deceive yourself.
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 27, 2016
ogwuche4u:

Your man from Togo and you dey form team foreign. I pity you.
Try pity yourself small and mind your business tongue

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by kunlesy: 6:49am On Jul 27, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Lol ;DLol
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by alexarelano(m): 7:59am On Jul 27, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

I can't laugh fah grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Hahahahahhahahha Baba u dey vex gan o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by fazioclassic: 10:11am On Jul 27, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Hahaahahahaha

My Brother Nawa

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by femscent: 11:35am On Jul 27, 2016
Kenneth205:

My Guy! U nor jut get joy at all oo! grin grin

Yea ZERO JOY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.