Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) (62984 Views)

Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
na inside boiling water them go they propose soon

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Haryoryhemie(f): 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
Wetin I wan talk sef?

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Icedprince1d(m): 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
I did not know that

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by teekay213(m): 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
me no dey for all these mumu love.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Mistadora01(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
awesome! this is damn romantic! My bride to b will get d best proposing ever
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by ogwucheveekee(f): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
When you feel love you feel acting crazy!showcase or whatever you think. that's how things are post to loook!

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by mfujah(m): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Babe wey una don dey together for over 12 months should have seen signs if it's leading to marriage or not. I just dont understand these dramas anymore. After serious knacking and several outings, yeye guys be kneeling down with aluminium ring like person wey dem press him mumu button undecided The institution of marriage is not sustained by these melo-dramas but tolerance and forgiveness.

My papa no propose nor snap pre wedding pics but they are still together for over 4 decades. All this modern marriages are nothing but nolywood scripts.

After 2 years of marriage, una go dey write epistle for nairaland say my partner no sabi fuuckk, my wife no sabi cook. asking for yeye help from innocent nairalanders. That is if it doesn't end up in chasing each other out of the house with cutlass. Awon ode angry
Bros... nah oyinbo we dey copy na..
free the fool..

7 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Afroconnect: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Babe wey una don dey together for over 12 months should have seen signs if it's leading to marriage or not. I just dont understand these dramas anymore. After serious knacking and several outings, yeye guys be kneeling down with aluminium ring like person wey dem press him mumu button undecided The institution of marriage is not sustained by these melo-dramas but tolerance and forgiveness.

My papa no propose nor snap pre wedding pics but they are still together for over 4 decades. All this modern marriages are nothing but nolywood scripts.

After 2 years of marriage, una go dey write epistle for nairaland say my partner no sabi fuuckk, my wife no sabi cook. asking for yeye help from innocent nairalanders. That is if it doesn't end up in chasing each other out of the house with cutlass. Awon ode angry
Gbam, tell them suckers.

3 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by sexychocho(f): 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

U dey para oooooooo
Abeg no use laff kill me

LWKMD

5 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Alani86: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:

And if we talk now them go say we no dey romantic. grin

If you talk ke? You never talk ni yen o. I fear you o baba mi!

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Afroconnect: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
Shey rich men dey kneel down propose like this... I dey wait to see.

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by sexychocho(f): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
na inside boiling water them go they propose soon

Guy, if u neva marry

U fit try dis boiling water own na

It will be so cool tongue
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by kjamzlabeatz(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin ;DGuy u dey hot ooo,as me dey see things sooo,ur hotness fit boil water ooo, i concur 2 wetin u talk sha my guy oo... We copy d "kneeling down" 4rm oyinbo, u know say dat time we need too get sense... ;DGuy u dey hot ooo,as me dey see things sooo,ur hotness fit boil water ooo, i concur 2 wetin u talk sha my guy oo... We copy d "kneeling down" 4rm oyinbo, u know say dat time we need too get sense...
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by zarakay(f): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Oga take it easy ooo
see as u carry the mata for head grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by agbonkamen(f): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=joborskill post=4790455

And if we talk now them go say we no dey romantic. grin[/quote] before nko una dey romantic? Nigeria men are unromantically radicals

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by sweetlaw: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

guy, u dey vex ooooo. i cant stop laughing....lol

3 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by cruz419(m): 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Broda I tire ooo,, and d babe will be acting all suprised after d man don nack d level tire e go be lyk make I pity dis babe marry am,, jare I Don tire to dey play game fact is all dis doesn't guarantee a Gud marrage,,, don't but dis images on our face come and show us after 10years of marriage!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by omolorlarh: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
THUNDER4real:
I PITY THE WORD MARRIAGE....People don't know the essence....they just plan the wedding without preparing for the marriage....Pre wedding proposal then pre wedding pixs, then extravagant spending on wedding day.. .Then what?....
then the real marriage begins
Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
cheesy Beautiful!!

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by comeandmarry: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
Im here niggis,
I speak thr raw ass truth.

Niggis diz days be on some dumb ish.
Im too gangstar to stoop too low into disbish.
Wtf,u peoples been nacking steady wit Dat ah I love you,oh baby givit to me harda,ahh,ahhh,i love you,i wann cum...ahhh I will marry you ish...
Fhuck Dat,shez no virgin,shez a ho whose seen diff dope dics, now yhu rush to put that lame ass ring on her dirty ass fingers,wtf
Everything na copy and paste,soon dumb niggis be proposing at gas stations,wacked out malls,dirty ass eateries,junked out hotels and ish,all for Dat booty.
Wtf.

All dis oloshos wey dem Don nack pass nacheous.
Dumb ish everywhere.

Me give ma heart to a woman,nah not me,id forever be macking.

8 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by teabully(m): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Haba, guy u dey para oo.
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by DennisEche(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

baba..........you de vex o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Tospark(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

NA FIGHT? TAKE IT EASY BROTHER..
#ThoFreedomOfSpeech

3 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by Jacko1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
Evrybody jist dey do romantic proposal

Me i go don finish with sex den i bring our ring

Old skool style

All this proposing in front of crowd..... D day e backfire hmmm make una post am sef

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by dadaijboy: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by jswagg4(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Barman!! Give this person 5bottles! E get sense!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by jackie35(m): 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
jonhemma11:
The young barrister took his woman to a supposed small party, only for her to open one of the chafing dishes to see her man’s marriage proposal written on a paper with her pic on it and an engagement ring in a small red box. Nice one. See more photos below; 

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/the-way-this-nigerian-man-proposed-to.html

But wait a minute! what will happen if the lady refuse to marry him (in the public)?

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by IMASTEX: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

Lol. This is what Nigerians is known for (mis-priority).

3 Likes

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by solotutu(m): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
THUNDER4real:
I PITY THE WORD MARRIAGE....People don't know the essence....they just plan the wedding without preparing for the marriage....Pre wedding proposal then pre wedding pixs, then extravagant spending on wedding day.. .Then what?....

Garrification

Ebafication

ekpafication and siddon for corridor receive evening breeze look.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by THUNDER4real(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
solotutu:

Garrification

Ebafication

ekpafication and siddon for corridor receive evening breeze look.
Then DIVORCFICATION...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by allanphash7(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
You just killed me

I read this your comment for about 4 times and LMAO

cant still just stop laughing
joborskill:
Mumu guy undecided

1 Like

Re: Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) by gare(f): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
MissJoyJoy:

Why do you sound so bitter?

But he is very correct and on point, all this does not mean the guys loves you, follow this guys now you see them fighting each other on the wedding day over money that was sprayed to them, have you not heard of a Couple that separated on wedding day after the reception.

What we should learn in marriage should be forgiveness and tolerance not all this rubbish, even the whites we copied this from, do you their marriages last, please let's grow up and leave all this acting

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.