Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat (56575 Views)

Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers / Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France / Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by toyinid78: 6:06am On Jul 27, 2016
idris4r83:
Issis are not muslims
tell dis to a fool av u read quranic verses dat support killing of innocentt. People n christians in particular if not let me read all dat part to u n quote it word for word wat was writen by ur prophet n how his inlaw ask him if it was cool n he said. By Allah permision
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by joshaac(m): 7:31am On Jul 27, 2016
every Muslim is a potential blood sucking demon
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 27, 2016
busyfishing:
Not all Muslims are terrorist..But all terrorist are Muslims...

Anders Behring Breivik says hi

1 Like

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by ngoziama: 9:40am On Jul 27, 2016
lalasticlala:

Source: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/normandy-update-first-photo-slain-84-year-old-catholic-priest-jacques-hamel-1572620

France wake up from your slumber.forget french citizenship, any terrorist who kills should have his entire family flown out of france and the terrorist electrocuted. Hollande be bold hollande be firm hollande. forget these UN human right acts , Isis needs to be met with fire for fire.hollande start the deportation now , lawyers hold thy peace because there is a religious cleansing going on in france by isis so implement these measures .no plea bargain from any terrorist family members. Even if they have spent 100 years in france, damn it damn it hollande.give them capital punishment like saudi would give to any idiot that tries that in their country.europe wake upppp.deport family members of terrorist , take them back to their poor countries and met out brutal punishment on the bastard terrorist.stop being gentle stop being over civilised or else these monsters will bring your continent down and send you out of your own soil.Europe wake upp.citizenship is not a right to become a murderer .get hard on their families so that it will dawn on them that if you dont train your child properly then you pay the price by going back to your country .Simple.This is why I like trump's unpretentious stance on terrorism . You cant keep pretending to be some good old folks why the bastards turn you to laughing stock.
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by drstone1: 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
Richie0974:
These terrorits are gradually entering Europe, something should be done .
Someone said "not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims'

They should seek help from GMBUHARI on how to Nip home-grown terrorists!! His exploits with Bokoharam is a shining medallion to his no nonsense approach to instilling the fear of God in this false representatives of islam.
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Richie0974: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
drstone1:

They should seek help from GMBUHARI on how to Nip home-grown terrorists!! His exploits with Bokoharam is a shining medallion to his no nonsense approach to instilling the fear of God in this false representatives of islam.

You want France to seek help from Nigeria on how to combat terrorists? That's almost laughable.
With the kind of sophisticated weapons their armed forces possess compared to ours.
We hear about The Nigerian Army killing quite a number of bokoharams but we still hear about them ambushing the soldiers that a number of them were lost and I'm sure weren't found but they told us they were.
The General Directorate for External Security is France's external intelligence agency. The French equivalent to the United Kingdom's MI6 and the United States' now do you want to compare that to our DSS?
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by ibrokola(m): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
Richie0974:

Or because most of them kill for their religion and still try to justify the murder while there's no justification whatsoever for a Christian criminal, if they kill at all, its not in mass but for personal duels.
O please. Cut the crap. "Kill for their religion"? Its such a shame how some Christians are quick to call Islam a religion of violence yet too lazy to pick up a translated version of the Holy Quran and read it for themselves. Or it this still the 1990 era where you couldn't download a copy of the Quran on your phone
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Tensionstar(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
Teeeecash:
..nah am nt ignorant but u are. . deep down within u , u know dat a terrorist has knw religion but been a sentimental person u chose to pit it on all muslims . becos he shouts ALLAH'S name b4 beheadin sum1..my frnd lemme ask u dis what if he shouts jesus christ b4 killin people , does dat make him a christian ??...my best frnd is christian and am a muslim and am sure u ve got muslim frnds too...so please and please stop makin negative comments about islam
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
sibb2011:
How on earth can someone think it deep to kill an 84 years old man?
I wonder, when his

tenure on earth is already coming to an

end on its own

1 Like

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by sibb2011: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hiroto:
I wonder, when his

tenure on earth is already coming to an

end on its own

A bi.
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by amJoe(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
wow
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=Tensionstar post=47921313][/quote]
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
He was simply following Jesus' teachings. Jesus told him that he did not come to bring peace but the sword. He also told him to sell his cloak and buy a sword. How are your family in obodo Oyinbo?? Poor boy. Lol

piissreligion:
snipes009
una pipo.
the leader of this Islamic State has a Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate degree in Islamic studies.
you cannot know islam-a-bad more than him!!
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Johnbosco77(m): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2016
dyn1800:
SAME ISIS KILLED 80 AND INJURES MORE THAN 100 MUSLIM IN AFGHANISTAN 2 DAYS AGO. HOW WILL U RELATE THAT?

did I mention any religion's name?
guilty conscience..
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by dyn1800: 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
I don't care if you mentioned any religion..... Sure you understand what you're saying
Johnbosco77:

did I mention any religion's name?
guilty conscience..
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by piissreligion: 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
poor?
at this stage that's a lie as I am definitely richer than you and hopefully if I continue with how I'm on now without hatred and all, I definitely will be forever. thanks for reminding me about the picture, I'd do it for you. how's the economy treating you, your sisters and family? I hope you eat well and hustling is making sense now. never give up bro.....never give up. tomorrow will be better!
purge your heart of hate..... it'll go a long way in bettering your life. cheers
Snipes009:
He was simply following Jesus' teachings. Jesus told him that he did not come to bring peace but the sword. He also told him to sell his cloak and buy a sword. How are your family in obodo Oyinbo?? Poor boy. Lol

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by glossyj(f): 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
RIP TO THEM

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result / North Korea Banned Citizens From Laughing For 11 Days (Photos) / Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.