Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! (23625 Views)

CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Dear Drienzia, let me know what you have for me.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Praisely(f): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Drienzia:
wink calmness runs in your vein. But d problem is u gossip wen its not really necessary.... Btw ... Be careful, u overly caring wen u dating. It makes ur partner feel to big and would wanno run away after he's satisfied. I'd advice u to b careful wit relationships

lolzzzz are you for real. beside, I don't have a serious relationship....
I just date.......huh....
come-on try again prophet
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
baba2nde:

Drienza,Do you have anything for me also? God bless
my brother, I don't know u, buh I tell u categorically that, your daughter will bring break through to ur family, she s a great woman in the making

1 Like

Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Praisely:

lolzzzz are you for real. beside, I don't have a serious relationship....
I just date.......huh....
come-on try again prophet
that's the msg. Like I said, many won't admit. wink
God bless
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
Tell me something about me
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Praisely(f): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
Drienzia:
that's the msg. Like I said, many won't admit. wink
God bless

tell me another thing about myself
for me to believe you. prophet.
cos I don't for now.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
Clairvoyant, are you intentionally ignoring me?
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
Praisely:

tell me another thing about myself
for me to believe you. prophet.
cos I don't for now.
winkthat's were u get it wrong.
I'm nt doing it for one to believe me. If u like believe, if u like don't... I'm cool wid it
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Wen2016: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
Please I need accuracy about my relationship and what the future has.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Wen2016: 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
Oya na I need to hear about my relationship and what the future has.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Praisely(f): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Drienzia:
winkthat's were u get it wrong.
I'm nt doing it for one to believe me. If u like believe, if u like don't... I'm cool wid it

ok.prophet I need prophecies about my life.
as in y are things like this for me.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by hylyne(m): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
Drienzia:
my brother, be careful. Don't use d love u have for work, keeps u too busy from ur Godly activities.. You a pastor in the making. Or should I say u a pastor already? Btw
I see lot of enemies around u

Ur accurate.

But that of the enemies, I don't understand.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by abram10: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
hey drienzia, i am waiting please
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
abram10:
pplease I have commented now, tell me something about myself
my brother wink I see you smiling jumping and thanking God within the next 30days.. Just remember this day
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
hylyne:

Ur accurate.

But that of the enemies, I don't understand.
enemies claiming to be friends! Be careful.... Be prayerful
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by abram10: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Drienzia:
my brother wink I see you smiling jumping and thanking God within the next 30days.. Just remember this day
hmm
I hold on to this thank you.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
Praisely:

ok.prophet I need prophecies about my life.
as in y are things like this for me.
wink there's no money doesn't mean things er rough.. There's no man doesn't means things er wrong. Someone died doesn't confirms things er horrible.. Everything happens for a reason.. Just be yourself and focus on your daily hustle...u a business woman in the making
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Wen2016:
Oya na I need to hear about my relationship and what the future has.
winkhiding under a new moniker. Pray u don't hide inside your room when your miracle is searching for u.. Lol.... Btw.... You ain't supposed to be broke by this age wink wake up and start something ... As for d relationship, its not ur major priority now. Intact, its pulling u down. Just focus on achieving more n more for now
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Chazzyboy: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Drienzia:
Make a comment and I will tell you something about you. You gonno be surprised!!!

Btw

Not everyone will admit its true!

Prophet Drienzia is here!!!
my family
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by mdokaba1(m): 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
Me don show, oya my profesy.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by hylyne(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Drienzia:
enemies claiming to be friends! Be careful.... Be prayerful

thanks prophet..

Ur just confirmed it. U are correct. But why am I target?
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
done for the day.tomorrow is another day
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by jdferguson: 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
I would respectfully ask for some assistance from you. My fiance has been held there for 2 weeks due to some legal issues with a contract. He has been bailed out but a deportation hearing was unsuccessful thanks to the attorney (Churchil Insure Fred) handling his case. Not only that he has been slow to act for my fiance. There is also the issue of a man, Mr Kenneth who stole $500 from me which was the cause of the whole incident.

Could you say a prayer for us that may entice Mr Kenneth to return the money to my fiance by way of the attorney. Right now he has lost all hope of getting home. His only living relative is in the hospital ill and I have no access to his finances to assist him either. Please help up make this right with the company so they will help get him home to the US. They are holding a check for work he has already completed and will not let him have access to it.

Please won't you help? I sure there are some ancestors somewhere around that can help.

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by wizzy10(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hello Prophet,what did God reveal to you about me?
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Drienzia:
i told u to b mindful of d kind of persons u open up to. Buh you said you a one man mopol. Lol. Better be prayerful! Your enemies er within

Enemies within?Don't get
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by glory200: 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sir am still waiting to hear mine
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by NightmareX: 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
abram10:
I know what you are doing. You went to open another nairaland account to check whether he is checking previous posts. What if he shocks you ?

You are a fool. I've never had an account on Nairaland, i've always viewed threads as a guest but this one intrigued me. Try again.

@ OP I'm still waiting why are you avoiding me
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by deeem: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
Drienzia:
you have a friend called Christian ryt?, waiting for ur reply
Christian?? No bros
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by abram10: 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
NightmareX:

You are a fool. I've never had an account on Nairaland, i've always viewed threads as a guest but this one intrigued me. Try again.

@ OP I'm still waiting why are you avoiding me
hey, that's not enough reason to call me a fool na. Just thought that's what you were doing. which kine temper erupt be this one. Sorry if I offended you.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by abram10: 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
na wao
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Mcslize: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Drienzia:

Drienzia hmmmm hmmm hmmm I know hw u do this. U said I'm a womanizer right? And I'll get married 3yrs from now to a gal I've met before right? Hmmm hmmm. Lips seal..............ain't getting married even in the next 6yrs to come. My wife to be will never be someone I've met before....we've never met.....and we will meet..the feelings will be mutual. Anyone I meet now......if feelings didn't develop is it 3yrs later the feelings will develop? And aside that my wife to be will be so much obessed with me.......I'm not a womanizer. Lest I forget...a greater part of me is missing right now........my better half .......................I will make the whole money in the world but she is gonna be a great supporter emotionally to me. Where is she where is she where is she?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Pastors Reading From Ipad And Tablet Instead Of Holy Book. Right Or Wrong ? / May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) / Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.