Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock (18376 Views)

Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock / Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by emmalezy(m): 12:19am On Jul 27, 2016
President Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo had a meeting with APC Governors at the state house Abuja today July 26th. More photos after the cut.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/07/photos-from-pres-buharis-meeting-with.html

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by Emilokoiyawon: 1:12am On Jul 27, 2016
grin
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 27, 2016
Good meeting....eh?

I hope he told the governors to ramp up diversification efforts at the state level.....because we have come to the end of the age of high oil prices and now is the time for each and every state to live as if oil is $10 per barrel.

As I am the second to comment, I wish all Nairalanders a happy last Wednesday of the month of July 2016.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by veekid(m): 7:38am On Jul 27, 2016
Dem thieves
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by buoye1(m): 7:38am On Jul 27, 2016
Good morning meeting grin
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by realborn(m): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2016
Photocratic leaders!

Who has all these meetings epped? sad angry

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by Ayanko(m): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2016
The CHAIN agents.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by paschal47(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2016
see how that idiot called rochas is shining that gworo infested teeth.

so what happens to other party governors undecided

9 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by saint047(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2016
Every time I read or watch America politics, I feel so ashamed that we're so backwards: leaders and voters, with the voters being worse.

We are terrible people.

9 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by FuckTheMod: 7:41am On Jul 27, 2016
Now tables don turn
Before, we use to have 24 PDP governors
Today, PDP has become useless and a mere opposition party undecided
All thanks to their foolishness, incompetence, greed and corruption.

Thank God for changi

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by pedro4hope(m): 7:42am On Jul 27, 2016
All I see is evil faces

11 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by Jejelomoekonlo: 7:43am On Jul 27, 2016
Baba grin
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by careernaira: 7:43am On Jul 27, 2016
paschal47:

grin
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by eyeview: 7:43am On Jul 27, 2016
One will think they converged for the interest of the common man or to seek ways to end the sufferings imposed on the people by their useless govt,instead they are there to plot how to remove one single man for their selfish interest

10 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by strangest(m): 7:43am On Jul 27, 2016
paschal47:

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by ddippset(m): 7:44am On Jul 27, 2016
In the 3rd photo, rochas briefing buhari on how he dealth with PDP in the last weekend's elections.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by legendsilver(m): 7:44am On Jul 27, 2016
realborn:
Photocratic leaders!

Who has all these meetings epped? sad angry

this load of hate no dey heavy you? Since last year. Hmm, you strong o grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by igho243454(m): 7:45am On Jul 27, 2016
the poster above me tho'

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by Heineken(m): 7:46am On Jul 27, 2016
I just don't know why I hate these people. All they know is to amass and embezzle. May Thunder fire all of them. Bast.ards

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by sexychocho(f): 7:46am On Jul 27, 2016
Kk
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by realborn(m): 7:47am On Jul 27, 2016
legendsilver:
this load of hate no dey heavy you? Since last year. Hmm, you strong o grin

Hate?

You are referring to the wrong guy.

I'm just stating the obvious. Several meetings, no motion. We criticized Jonathan until he was kicked out. We will express displeasure until Buhari starts working hard!

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by tyson99(m): 7:47am On Jul 27, 2016
paschal47:

You are too young to die of hate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by Handsomecole(m): 7:47am On Jul 27, 2016
Okrocha the next IGBO man to become President... We are proud of you Rochas the Golden sun of the South East. Buhari till 2023 or Infact sef whenever he decides to leave . APC is the party to take Nigerians to the promise land and surely all promises made will be delivered.

Finally wailers should Quote me and see hell angry

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by juninho50(m): 7:47am On Jul 27, 2016
All i see is Rochas.....
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by Firefire(m): 7:48am On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by Exponental(m): 7:49am On Jul 27, 2016
Unbelievable, I can't locate SIA, p.a to PMB on everything!
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by xreal: 7:49am On Jul 27, 2016
Wow!

So Saraki finally granted Kwara governor permission to attend a function outside Ilorin.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by femakins: 7:49am On Jul 27, 2016
Politics in action, so oda party governors are nt part of Nigeria again. Who has d meeting helped? He shuld pls inform dem all to go and settle all d Salaries dey are owing deir workers.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by moffat(m): 7:49am On Jul 27, 2016
just finished sharing 2billion naira on each for election compensation

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2016
Handsomecole:
Okrocha the next IGBO man to become President... We are proud of you Rochas the Golden sun of the South East. Buhari till 2023 or Infact sef whenever he decides to leave . APC is the party to take Nigerians to the promise land and surely all promises made will be delivered.

Finally wailers should Quote me and see hell angry

Rochas? Depends....but is highly possible by 2023....unless Fashola decides to throw his hat into the ring...which I do not expect.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by Heineken(m): 7:50am On Jul 27, 2016
eyeview:
One will think they converged for the interest of the common man or to seek ways to end the sufferings imposed on the people by their useless govt,instead they are there to plot how to remove one single man for their selfish interest
you're very correct man. Whether buhari or Goodluck, they are all the same. I don't send any of them. I just don't want God to forgive them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List / Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar / The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.