Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock (18372 Views)

Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock / Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by justicejay(m): 7:51am On Jul 27, 2016
Not here to condemn anything this morning. Just wanna encourage our leader to start the positive change
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by paschal47(m): 7:51am On Jul 27, 2016
careernaira:

grin

i don't know why I hate that rochas guy, he does nothing. I pity imolites sha. go to imo state and see how mallams are littered all over the place like house flies cry

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by legendsilver(m): 7:55am On Jul 27, 2016
realborn:

Hate?

You are referring to the wrong guy.

I'm just stating the obvious. Several meetings, no motion. We criticized Jonathan until he was kicked out. We will express displeasure until Buhari starts working hard!

Oh! Your response was great, I will start doing the above after PMB third year in office if things still don't have a clear direction. Remember we all gave GEJ good 5years to show what he is capable of, little did we all realized he is most capable in sharing our yams among other mushrooms development he tried to accomplish.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by elebua: 7:55am On Jul 27, 2016
saint047:
Every time I read or watch America politics, I feel so ashamed that we're so backwards: leaders and voters, with the voters being worse.

We are terrible people.
Terrible is an understatement, we are worse than being terrible brother.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by realborn(m): 8:08am On Jul 27, 2016
legendsilver:

Oh! Your response was great, I will start doing the above after PMB third year in office if things still don't have a clear direction. Remember we all gave GEJ good 5years to show what he is capable of, little did we all realized he is most capable in sharing our yams among other mushrooms development he tried to accomplish.

Unfortunately, I promised my anti-Buhari friends a year. Moreso, some of started lashing Jonathan right from the outset.

An apposite and sagacious leader always hits the floor running.

From a nice but allegedly corrupt leader to a very stubborn but stingy leader. Both seemingly clueless. A serious quagmire!
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by Branzy(m): 8:20am On Jul 27, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]social media government
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by Supercee01(m): 8:39am On Jul 27, 2016
This rochass or wat D Fk is his name is a traitor and wolf in a sheep's clothing. He deserves to be electrocuted or stoned to death. Useless Aboki Man.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 27, 2016
Okorocha is pulling strings. Watch out for his presidency soon
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by Reference(m): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Rochas? Depends....but is highly possible by 2023....unless Fashola decides to throw his hat into the ring...which I do not expect.

You people know you won't 'give' him the chance, so stop playing to the gallery. The owners of Nigeria have made hat position known a long time ago. He is just there to create an image of diversity but they will be laughing at him behind his back.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by paschal47(m): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2016
tyson99:
You are too young to die of hate
you are too old to die of stupidity bro cheesy
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by dadaijboy: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2016
legendsilver:
this load of hate no dey heavy you? Since last year. Hmm, you strong o grin
lols
Re: Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors In Aso Rock by Kaykay(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=paschal47 post=47924076]see how that idiot called rochas is shining that gworo infested teeth.

Why calling him 'id'ot'?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Malami, Six Others To Board Of Solid Minerals Development Fund / Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.