Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Why Do People Pretend Notting Is Happening Yet... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Pretend Notting Is Happening Yet... (812 Views)

He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Pretend Notting Is Happening Yet... by FUCKmeHARD: 5:12am On Jul 27, 2016
Gud Morring To Y'all Gud People, Y'all Slept Right?

To Anyone that cares pls why is it that People always pretend notting is happening yet our population is constantly on the increase?

Anytime some one talks about banging you find alot of people trying to silence you. for what? Is it the fear or what? Everytime you check around you'll abandoned babies! Yet fools would tell you notting is happening! Why why why?
Re: Why Do People Pretend Notting Is Happening Yet... by FUCKmeHARD: 5:13am On Jul 27, 2016
Continuation:::
Re: Why Do People Pretend Notting Is Happening Yet... by delishpot: 5:13am On Jul 27, 2016
FUCKmeHARD:

To Anyone that cares pls why is it that People always pretend notting is happening yet our population is constantly on the increase?

Anytime some one talks about banging you find alot of people trying despiratly to silence you. for what? Is it that they have been built to fear or what? Everytime you check a dirty gutter any part of this country, you find must dead or live abandoned babies! Yet fools would tell you notting is happening! Why why why?

Read through NL romance section and you will find that it is not as you think it.
Re: Why Do People Pretend Notting Is Happening Yet... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:14am On Jul 27, 2016
cool cool
Re: Why Do People Pretend Notting Is Happening Yet... by Nwendy(f): 5:15am On Jul 27, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: Why Do People Pretend Notting Is Happening Yet... by delishpot: 5:15am On Jul 27, 2016
FUCKmeHARD:

Anytime some one talks about banging you find alot of people trying despiratly to silence you. for what? Is it that they have been built to fear or what? Everytime you check a dirty gutter any part of this country, you find must dead or live abandoned babies! Yet fools would tell you notting is happening! Why why why?

Read through NL romance section and you will find that it is not as you think it. I don't know the kind of setting you try to talk about banging in, but to the best of my knowledge, sex isn't a topic many young men and women shy away from.
Re: Why Do People Pretend Notting Is Happening Yet... by FUCKmeHARD: 5:26am On Jul 27, 2016
One of our mechanical engineers, a holy and God fearing elderly man I so much respect especially as his office is close to mine, always comes for one technical solution or to advise me about life and to reduce how I chase after ladies. He even advised me not to bang one of the ladies that have been disturbing me, when he heard us talking on phones...

Oneday, he lost all respect when he brought a BB for me to work on some SWs. Then I had to Image the entire system and found too many dirty stuffs in there WTF for MOG! Even a personal video of himself servicing. Question: who was he recording it 4? Yet some fools say notting is happening in this country!
Re: Why Do People Pretend Notting Is Happening Yet... by FUCKmeHARD: 5:39am On Jul 27, 2016
These people keep multiplying in numbers everyday and say notting is happening. Mama Rookiat a house wife is now having 8 children yet I came back last night with Florence, so when I went to buy gas for my plant. Mama Roky was sitting outside with one of her husbands wife as I said hello to them and passed, they started gossiping how I've been changing girls like cloth! They've forgoten how girls useto trespass iwhen I useto trek without this my present wheels. No hard feelings though.
Mangoes attracts flies. Likewise Dungs.

Now Let me remind us. Her husband is a common Motor Bat charger with a very small shop but has 4 wives currently staying with him + his many children. Haba only one man? Yet they tell notting is happening?!
Re: Why Do People Pretend Notting Is Happening Yet... by FUCKmeHARD: 5:47am On Jul 27, 2016
Ngozi told me never to use the WTF words when ever she is closeby. Pls dont forget she has been a single mother for decades with two children from diffrent species of daddies. Even when I hit my leg on stone and say: HO chai eeee WTF placed this stone here! She would quickly tell me shush. Is it dat people are afraid or what? Y - Y - Y is she like notting is happening.
Re: Why Do People Pretend Notting Is Happening Yet... by FUCKmeHARD: 6:07am On Jul 27, 2016
The Overactive NLPee would quickly hold your vocal cavity like some village square banishment inprocess for calling the real names of things. WTF do you think you are? For heaven sake, If a RIB is not meant to be called RIB or a CAT not meant to be called CAT or Your TOOTH not meant to be called your TOOTH Then WTF is it doing is it doing inside the Dictionary?

Do we now have to call CAT DOG? Or a Womans Engineering production workshop Tool a Small CAT for Whaaaat?!
Or a call a Mans P90 Gun Third leg a ''JOYFUL STICK!
Example: ''The pillars in my building were erected by german Engineers.'' Aye SOD give the SBOT a bad name to gallo for what? why don't these crazy SOBs change it to: " The building Attentioned by...''
WTF with all this elongations? Well he who receives a Pypers pay must blow his tunes.
Who is holier than me? Are people afraid of dying or being killed? You die today or tomorrow makes no diffrence! Man Must Go!

Why do we sneeze before saying bless you? Bless who? Me? May be you need brain check? Right?
We die in this country in silence and lack of education!
Yes The Educated Blackman would always behave like Ape.

Thats why a Maggi robber is beaten to death. While a another in the senate house is let to roam free! And some jobless mumu below would still wander in here to spill WTF. Get it right I'm not holding any beef against Any. Just Mind your lane while I Mind mine.
Judge not.
Re: Why Do People Pretend Notting Is Happening Yet... by FUCKmeHARD: 6:22am On Jul 27, 2016
An Amercan baby girl would walk to her Dad caling his real name like: '' Harley Davidson, there is something stuck in my (pee hole(I omitted the word and dats part of WTF am talking about cux of NLPee pretenders) could you help me GTF out?

AAh! For this our Black Area! You wount even know how one witch manage to know you assisted her GTF out they'll go and report you. They prefer she dies WTF in there! Thats why you see adults fail in relationships because they were never informed by thera parent.
Their MOGs are sacking their wives. Their senator married a 13 year old. Their Governor Imported a wife their their task payers money.
Their female teachers are getting an unwanted Big Stomach, population is on the rise, these are few.
Their girl friends are dashing out the PIT all for ignorance.

Yet it is very difficult to download a real BF acted by these our boys and girls but every second you'll find one Ugly or beautiful nymph DAM & SOB taking or giving JOY Times.

Some SOB would toast and if she says no would dig her out on village square Banishment.
SOB would do STF and turns around to hold your Joy stick for doing same. Fools like their politician leaders! Cowards alike.

And they say notting is happening. when you attempt to spill it same SOB would try to hush you down in the BOSS Style. Because to them notting is happening even as they are the chief Actors digging all fertile soil.

Our Dams now keep low key PF riding diffrent Front Bills Just to beat randy village square NP banishment. There in the States, people go about free, they dont attach too much to "I LOVE YOU"

Mr Havis Maeson opens his windows and says " Goodmorring Dandyson Willmanson" pls not Mr. Dand Will as he is fondly called is is 88yrs old while the one greeting is only 15 and just a Holiday gardner. But here a common Cab operator wants you to bow or lay flat on soil if you are to render such greeting. So he feels its his birth right to get get such as if you are his son inlaw.

I Gave a RTD Commodore a Dirty slap when we were alone for sitting on my Neck by Holding on to my pay check for WTF reasons. Till today he has never told anybody and I still got my pay.

Untill we have a change of mindset , things will be happening like hey dont talk so the Gods would to cry of thunder and tears of rain on you. WTF do you think you are? I Love You Singer maybe? Or a Coward who does what others are doing?
They say notting is happening?
Re: Why Do People Pretend Notting Is Happening Yet... by BARRIKADE: 6:23am On Jul 27, 2016
I think they're stylishly preventing you from spreading ur spoken/written english disorder ...... they probably think that shít is contagious
Re: Why Do People Pretend Notting Is Happening Yet... by ucheHapers(m): 6:31am On Jul 27, 2016
It's still morning o ...relax a little
Re: Why Do People Pretend Notting Is Happening Yet... by FUCKmeHARD: 6:32am On Jul 27, 2016
SOLUTION:
Never Fear Death. We ain't going to live for ever. Today or tomorrow, we are still going to die so WTF do you have to pretend?!

If you want to fight dont take the coward lane. Dont expect people to read mind. The chinese once said: ''If you want to fight a man, Go to his house knock, greet, lgive him water to wash face, give him a sword, check if he is fit for a death challenge then invite him to a fight..."

BMaley the great once said: ''...How long shall they kill our ..."

If you are happy to be a coward dont turn others to coward. EOD.
Re: Why Do People Pretend Notting Is Happening Yet... by FUCKmeHARD: 6:34am On Jul 27, 2016
PLS PARDON MY WRITTEN ENGLISH SKILLS. I HAVE GOT MY RARE SKILLS TOO.
Re: Why Do People Pretend Notting Is Happening Yet... by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 27, 2016
If you want to _fuck then go and _fuck. Stop wailing over nairaland.
Re: Why Do People Pretend Notting Is Happening Yet... by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 27, 2016
Op u must show this thread to those pple u mentioned up there, or else dis thread is useless as my shit. cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / Afraid To Love.. Episode 1 / Nairalanders Please Help, Am Addicted To ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.