Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,198 members, 7,825,763 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (66433 Views)

Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
kaziblake:
Just go and sit somewhere

lol, babe i'm sitted already @ work.... awww don't take it to heart dear, if you are not among them type of girls then it should have zero effect on you.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Kizyte(m): 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
Donlino:

when you have 500millinaira that you are not using...that is when we will take this your statement serious. grin
I don't have. Even if I do, it will not extend my time on Earth.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
Elzends:

Babe isoorrriiittteeeee, I just borrowed it, I'll return it later ✌

Chale, carry on.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Elzends(m): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Chale, carry on.
wink
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by kaziblake(f): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lol, babe i'm sitted already @ work.... awww don't take it to heart dear, if you are not them type of girls then it should have zero effect on you.. grin
Then face front
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Florblu(f): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
ProTouchDesigns:

5 years wedding anniversary and you have been a good mother and wife.
Awwwwwww.....Happy anniversary boo!Where Is the Bentley?
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
kaziblake:
ok
na wa 4 u o
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
DevGuru:
I smell stolen public fund or illegal drug money here. No hardworking businessman would do this just for pussy. Kotinew!!! Buhari is coming after you all...
I was about to say that. Watch as some people will cry out about how poor you are that's why you said that, but the truth is that a business man who worked hard for his money, even if he can afford this 20 times won't do this unless the lady in question is his wife. And trust me a business man's wife who knows how hard her husband works will see this as a waste of money. "Honey return this, I know you did not mean to hurt me that way".
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by ProTouchDesigns: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Florblu:

Awwwwwww.....Happy anniversary boo!Where Is the Bentley?

You will get the latest in 5 years from when you say yes I do
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by teegal3090(f): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
Chepy1:
Babe, G wagon is too big for you as girlfriend ni wink....Camry is enough for apology

Dey avnt yet manufactured d car he'l use to apologize, it's on d way
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by teegal3090(f): 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
400billionman:

You need to start from somewhere. Maybe a motorcycle. You dont know how long they been together..

u are nt serus, sum guys dnt jst av d heart to giv deir gf gifts even if it's d cover of biro
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Senrealone: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
"is it too late now to say Sooorry"(in justin Beiber's voice)
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Florblu(f): 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
ProTouchDesigns:

You will get the latest in 5 years from when you say yes I do
Lol......Don't worry I have the patience All for Bentley
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Desam34: 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
How much are they sell the G _wagon sef?
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by ShaqFu: 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
kaziblake:
Can't someone have fun again?
That's if you're going to have it with me. grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by STILESGANG: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
tensazangetsu:
Doesn't that car cost like 300000 dollars? Some people's money grows on trees.
Gwagon 300000 dollars? LOl
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
This guy either committed abomination or hes just plain stupid! ahhh or better still he's paying for sins yet to be committed. G-wagon lohun lohun shocked
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by alaskido(m): 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
MizTyna:
Chai! Chai!! I'm going to church to pray

Did you say church or native doctor. Which one is faster? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by alaskido(m): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
Some Nigerian me can be so stupid. Let EFCC catch up with you. You will begin to sing how you made your money. This does not mean I am jealous o but there are other cheaper ways to show you are sorry.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by DOMINIC101(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
JUJU is working..
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by dadaijboy: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
This guy need common sense
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
It could even have been "am sorry for making you lose your womb thru the abortion". We don't really know what he was sorry about!
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Herminius(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hey there...there's this fun whatsapp group where u can come and enjoy urslf weneva u feel bored..its for matured guys n chicks wink...so if u wanna join, just add up dis number 08038730940 n chat me up..will b expecting ya grin...ciao
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by holaralph(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
ANY MAN THAT HAS MONEY CAN BUY ANYTHING FOR HIS GURL FRIEND OR WIFE..................... THIS ISNT A NEWS TO ME AND I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG IN IT......... BECAUSE ONE THING IS SURE THE MAN IN QUESTION WONT BE EMPTYING HIS ACCOUNT HE IS DOING THAT CONVENIENTLY
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
teegal3090:

Dey avnt yet manufactured d car he'l use to apologize, it's on d way
U will old ni tongue
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mumu guy, tetanus dey him brain. Dem don press him mumu button tire
sad
and the dindinrin girl was saying "all my toasters, come and see your mate"
i wonder.... I really wonder when irrational behaviours will end
just because he annoyed her.
Mtchew....
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by basadenet: 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
This is the same wagon again? If moderator, kindly remove this post for duplicate content.
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by tonygee88(m): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Florblu:
Oh God of Isaac,Jacob and Abraham bestow unto me testimonies greater than this.#Correct guy
The source of the money is not important to you. The source should be your first concern.. Women!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by Florblu(f): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
tonygee88:

The source of the money is not important to you. The source should be your first concern.. Women!!!!!!

I don't care about the source so far the sauce is sweet.
I don't know when prayer turns to caring about the money,is it a crime to wish myself well?
You were shouting women, yet you don all most follow all female nairalanders finish.(,Check his profile if you think i am lying)Ladies are bad yet you followed them
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by tonygee88(m): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
DrChukzy:
Seriously, that guy needs to be traced, slapped and beaten to stupor. What manner of stupidity is this? When the girls breaks his dirty and stinking heart nau...he will remember Nairaland. Yeye dey smell.
This is not stupidity. The guy knows what he is doing. It's possible another lady is the source of her G-wagon. She could be the source of another lady's jet. I smell money rituals....
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by tonygee88(m): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) by tonygee88(m): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
Florblu:

I don't care about the source so far the sauce is sweet.
I don't know when prayer turns to caring about the money,is it a crime to wish myself well?
You were shouting women, yet you don all most follow all female nairalanders finish.(,Check his profile if you think i am lying)Ladies are bad yet you followed them

"U dont care abt d source as long as d source is sweet".. Listen to urself... What gave u d impression the source is sweet?.. I don follow all women on nairaland u also said... We sabi ur type. U no get reasonable talk abeg. If i go even follow woman for nairaland na reasonable girl i go go for. Not fastfood girls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.