Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,478 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Just So You Know: I Don't Give A Hoot About Whatever Monkeys Say About Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just So You Know: I Don't Give A Hoot About Whatever Monkeys Say About Me. (1777 Views)

Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani / A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode / "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just So You Know: I Don't Give A Hoot About Whatever Monkeys Say About Me. by amtaken(f): 7:54am On Jul 27, 2016
This is to inform all the monkeys around who think that I am bothered by whatever they vomit about me that I do not give a damn about them or their idle talks.

My life is much more than internet, unlike some of you who got no life.

In the first place you will never know who I am so I am not bothered about your trash.

My husband is from Ogun, that's what I said. You never can verify if it's true or not. Maybe he's from Kano or Ebonyi. Maybe I am not even married too. Kikikikikikikikikiki. Na una sabi!

I am from Enugu State, what makes you think it is not Anambra or Imo or even Benue? Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I am a lawyer. What if I am a fine artiste or an Architect or even a soccer player? Hehehehehehehehehe.

My dad is a politician who decamped from PDP to APC. What if it's a lie. Hajahajahaja.

You never can tell if whatever you think of me is the real deal or not?

What makes you think I am what you think you know me as?

Continue dedicating all your Nairaland time to me.

Don't stop.

Just kwontinue!

At the end of the day na God win and all your curse go back to you in Jesus name, amen!

2 Likes

Re: Just So You Know: I Don't Give A Hoot About Whatever Monkeys Say About Me. by evy1(m): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2016
What is this?
Re: Just So You Know: I Don't Give A Hoot About Whatever Monkeys Say About Me. by funlord(m): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2016
undecided
amtaken:
This is to inform all the monkeys around who think that I am bothered by whatever they vomit about me that I do not give a damn about them or their idle talks.

In the first place you will never know who I am so I am not bothered about your trash.

My husband is from Ogun, that's what I said. You never can verify if it's true or not. Maybe he's from Kano or Ebonyi. Maybe I am not even married too. Kikikikikikikikikiki. Na una sabi!

I am from Enugu State, what makes you think it is not Anambra or Imo or even Benue? Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I am a lawyer. What if I am a fine artiste or an Architect or even a soccer player? Hehehehehehehehehe.

My dad is a politician who decamped from PDP to APC. What if it's a lie. Hajahajahaja.

Don't stop.

Just kwontinue!

At the end of the day na God win and all your curse go back to you in Jesus name, amen!

Abeg make person help this 1 with wailers form na?

3 Likes

Re: Just So You Know: I Don't Give A Hoot About Whatever Monkeys Say About Me. by amtaken(f): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2016
Wailers form? You just exposed yourself as a JJC here.

funlord:
undecided

Abeg make person help this 1 with wailers form na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just So You Know: I Don't Give A Hoot About Whatever Monkeys Say About Me. by ShaqFu: 5:12am On Jul 30, 2016
amtaken:

Don't stop.

Just kwontinue!

No offence, you sound delusional.

3 Likes

Re: Just So You Know: I Don't Give A Hoot About Whatever Monkeys Say About Me. by freeze001(f): 5:35am On Jul 30, 2016
Miss amtaken: I'm going to give u some sisterly advice. I've mostly followed ur posts here and I consider you an intelligent person and we're mostly on the same page.
However, u made me doubt it a bit when u decided to open that thread on ur father decamping from PDP to APC. That was a very dull and childish thing to do considering ur stance n views on this site and knowing what to expect especially cos you're no greenhorn on Nairaland.

I couldn't comment on that thread cos I was banned but I wondered what the hell possessed u to bring ur private life online especially on political matters where u have live political piranhas ready to pick down to ur bones!

Going forward, I will state a few things. First, u may decide to take the cowardly way out by deactivating ds moniker and getting back with a new one though it'd be more honourable to stay off completely.
Secondly, this thread u just created exposes ur vulnerable n soft underbelly even more because frankly, thou dost protest too much!

The best thing in my opinion is for u to take time off, u may decide after ur hiatus to simply apologise for an error in judgment and then ignore those who will certainly refuse to be mature and maintain decorum on ds forum as far as ur matter us concerned. It's a price to pay cos u brought it on urself though it helps that ds forum is faceless/anonymous so it's easy to affect n maintain the presence of a thick skin.

My dear sister, let it blow over n stop acting defensive cos people are naturally bullies. Attempting to rewrite ur own narrative or story only makes u appear like an unstable character. You have stated that u're from Enugu, married to someone Ogun State then please let that stand. You don't need to try creating doubt about what u stated without any compulsion. True or not, that is the image you chose to create and u should be in charge of ur own narrative. Thoughts or opinions of others shouldn't change the facts u put forward as constants.

God bless u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just So You Know: I Don't Give A Hoot About Whatever Monkeys Say About Me. by Almajiri1: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2016
We all love amtaken and wish she and Dad all the very best.

1 Like

Re: Just So You Know: I Don't Give A Hoot About Whatever Monkeys Say About Me. by Almaiga: 9:23am On Jul 30, 2016
amtaken:

Don't stop.

Just kwontinue!

What is this one saying

2 Likes

Re: Just So You Know: I Don't Give A Hoot About Whatever Monkeys Say About Me. by amtaken(f): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2016
Deactivate my monkier for some Nairaland kids?

Hahahahaha you don't seem to know me well for someone who admitted of being my fan.

I don't give a damn about what madafakas say about me.

In fact, I usually come here to laugh over their silly comments.

This account stays for life!

I will even give fokas more reasons to make me their subject matter. Is it easy to trend non-stop for days?

Ok send this message across to dem hungry suckers: BRING IT ON MADAFAKAS!
freeze001:
Miss amtaken: I'm going to give u some sisterly advice. I've mostly followed ur posts here and I consider you an intelligent person and we're mostly on the same page.
However, u made me doubt it a bit when u decided to open that thread on ur father decamping from PDP to APC. That was a very dull and childish thing to do considering ur stance n views on this site and knowing what to expect especially cos you're no greenhorn on Nairaland.

I couldn't comment on that thread cos I was banned but I wondered what the hell possessed u to bring ur private life online especially on political matters where u have live political piranhas ready to pick down to ur bones!

Going forward, I will state a few things. First, u may decide to take the cowardly way out by deactivating ds moniker and getting back with a new one though it'd be more honourable to stay off completely.
Secondly, this thread u just created exposes ur vulnerable n soft underbelly even more because frankly, thou dost protest too much!

The best thing in my opinion is for u to take time off, u may decide after ur hiatus to simply apologise for an error in judgment and then ignore those who will certainly refuse to be mature and maintain decorum on ds forum as far as ur matter us concerned. It's a price to pay cos u brought it on urself though it helps that ds forum is faceless/anonymous so it's easy to affect n maintain the presence of a thick skin.

My dear sister, let it blow over n stop acting defensive cos people are naturally bullies. Attempting to rewrite ur own narrative or story only makes u appear like an unstable character. You have stated that u're from Enugu, married to someone Ogun State then please let that stand. You don't need to try creating doubt about what u stated without any compulsion. True or not, that is the image you chose to create and u should be in charge of ur own narrative. Thoughts or opinions of others shouldn't change the facts u put forward as constants.

God bless u.
Re: Just So You Know: I Don't Give A Hoot About Whatever Monkeys Say About Me. by amtaken(f): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2016
Isn't it high time you went to complete your primary school education so that you can at least understand simple English?

ShaqFu:
No offence, you sound delusional.
Re: Just So You Know: I Don't Give A Hoot About Whatever Monkeys Say About Me. by freeze001(f): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2016
amtaken:
Deactivate my monkier for some Nairaland kids?

Hahahahaha you don't seem to know me well for someone who admitted of being my fan.

I don't give a damn about what madafakas say about me.

In fact, I usually come here to laugh over their silly comments.

This account stays for life!

I will even give fokas more reasons to make me their subject matter. Is it easy to trend non-stop for days?

Ok send this message across to dem hungry suckers: BRING IT ON MADAFAKAS!

Enjoy urself then my dear. I only gave my thoughts/opinion. It's ur stuff all the way and no, I will not be sending any message to anyone. You do a very good job already. Again watch it cos there's a difference between agreeing with u on most points and being a fan. I don't play the admiration/adulation game. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Just So You Know: I Don't Give A Hoot About Whatever Monkeys Say About Me. by ShaqFu: 11:26am On Jul 30, 2016
amtaken:
Isn't it high time you went to complete your primary school education so that you can at least understand simple English?

tongue is the only reply suitable for you.

1 Like

Re: Just So You Know: I Don't Give A Hoot About Whatever Monkeys Say About Me. by amtaken(f): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
Should I be worried that my fan is lamenting?
freeze001:

Enjoy urself then my dear. I only gave my thoughts/opinion. It's ur stuff all the way and no, I will not be sending any message to anyone. You do a very good job already. Again watch it cos there's a difference between agreeing with u on most points and being a fan. I don't play the admiration/adulation game. Thanks
Re: Just So You Know: I Don't Give A Hoot About Whatever Monkeys Say About Me. by freeze001(f): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
amtaken:
Should I be worried that my fan is lamenting?

Like I said, enjoy urself and don't delude urself on ur idea of a fan base. Learn to identify the difference.

3 Likes

Re: Just So You Know: I Don't Give A Hoot About Whatever Monkeys Say About Me. by Almajiri1: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2016
freeze001:

Like I said, enjoy urself and don't delude urself on ur idea of a fan base. Learn to identify the difference.

1 Like

Re: Just So You Know: I Don't Give A Hoot About Whatever Monkeys Say About Me. by wowmenow: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2016
Op you don't give a damn about what people are saying about then why did you create this thread

Crazy people all over Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Just So You Know: I Don't Give A Hoot About Whatever Monkeys Say About Me. by amtaken(f): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jealous fan.
freeze001:

Re: Just So You Know: I Don't Give A Hoot About Whatever Monkeys Say About Me. by amtaken(f): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
Back to you.

ShaqFu:
tongue is the only reply suitable for you.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba, Hausa And Igbo Political Orientation / Kebbi Gov Presents Brand New Cars Worth N249M To House Of Assembly Members. PICS / PDP Condemns Amosun’s Alleged Confessions On Ondo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.