Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,475 members, 7,812,466 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? (3191 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? / (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by 0ubenji(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
Why is Emotional Weakness peculiar to Academically outstanding/intelligent females?.
They tend to be really emotionally weak, easy to decieve by the smart guys and usually shy away from relationships.
Most Guys do make one mistake, branding them the "Hard to get" ones, whilst they are not, they know their weakness and are afraid guys would exploit it as it seems to always be.
Some are even flirty by nature, they don't wait for guys to approach, once they like u, they don't hide it, always wanting to be around u, always on standby to help u fix issues that needs intelligent minds. This always makes them end up with the wrong guys who just wanna prey on their naivety, use and dump them.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by kk4kiss(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
True talk I got one

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by qboi3000: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hmmm.. .*Pensive*....

Abeg who get Nokia charger... big mouth
Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by SlimHan(f): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
I need to pitch my tent here. So true.
Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by amzee(m): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Please does anyone knows how to make Eba?
A young bachelor needs help ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
its the way it is cause they spend all their time reading and researching and hardly have time 2 mingle with guys and get 2 understand them,so when its time 2 settle down they really don't know how the game is 2 be played
Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by iceberylin(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
THE GUY DOWN IS MAKING SENSE wink
Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
Your views are subjective as they do not apply to all women with above average intelligence.
But you're going to see some really dumb ladies here in this thread claiming that its true because of their own emotional weakness which they think translates to high IQ.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by vicstar(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
0ubenji:
Why is Emotional Weakness peculiar to Academically outstanding/intelligent females?.
They tend to be really emotionally weak, easy to decieve by the smart guys and usually shy away from relationships.

• • • • • Nice observation OP cool Its obvious when it comes to dealings with the heart or emotional issues u can't learn all that from the book or in school, you will have to toughen up from personal experience. Simply they are just naïve when it comes to emotional issues cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
Not always true.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by Florblu(f): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hmmm....so true
Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by 0ubenji(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Your views are subjective as they do not apply to all women with above average intelligence.
But you're going to see some really dumb ladies here in this thread claiming that its true because of their own emotional weakness which they think translates to high IQ.
Lolz..mehn..dat was harsh bro..
I hope u dnt find urself one pugnacious lady on this thread soon.
Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by Tolexander: 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
donkilidon:
its the way it is cause they spend all their time reading and researching and hardly have time 2 mingle with guys and get 2 understand them,
so when its time 2 settle down they really don't know how the game is 2 be played
the OP said intelligent ladies.

Many intelligent ladies are not into that description of yours sir.
Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
amzee:
Please does anyone knows how to make Eba?
A young bachelor needs help ASAP
kerosence and fuel
Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
I'm in dire need for one...
Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by Flurluv: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
Please what is the way out
Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by amzee(m): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
Zceesneh:
kerosence and fuel
Bro,i think you are the best cook in the world.
Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by NevetsIbot(m): 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
intelligent ladies... I mean the really intelligent ones are prone to falling deep in love so they try to be watchful not to fall for the wrong guy. I have a girl I'm on that's super intelligent... Her first boo messed her up... Now she's finding it hard to release that heart... And I must snatch it
Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
Flurluv:
Please what is the way out

Are you saying you are guilty of this? Because if you're guilty, I have the solution up my sleeve, but first you have to confess. smiley
Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
Op here is the reason, but first, it was a wrong generalization that all smart girls are being vulnerable/insensitive to emotional intelligence. NOT ALL.

1- Smart girls don't keep relationship so they don't have the first hand experience but they read from books and novels so when they eventually fall in love they love hard and get played.

2- The average girl with little or no intelligence tends to act based on experience over time, she has learned first hand based on previous relationship(s) and knows some antics guys use to hit and run.

Another reason is smart girls are liberal as a white girl and the average non so smart girl is so conservative as a typical black girl.
Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by 0ubenji(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
NevetsIbot:
intelligent ladies... I mean the really intelligent ones are prone to falling deep in love so they try to be watchful not to fall for the wrong guy. I have a girl I'm on that's super intelligent... Her first boo messed her up... Now she's finding it hard to release that heart... And I must snatch it
That proneness of hers to falling DEEP in love wheneva she's emotionally acquainted with sum1 is a symptom of her emotional weakness...I dunno knw why these species sort of av weak hearts but strong brains.
I'm a sapiosexual tho..#proudly
Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
donkilidon:
its the way it is cause they spend all their time reading and researching and hardly have time 2 mingle with guys and get 2 understand them,so when its time 2 settle down they really don't know how the game is 2 be played

She doesn't know when it's Champions League or Premier League. So d games ar confusing to her.. Eh? tongue
Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by NevetsIbot(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
0ubenji:

That proneness of hers to falling DEEP in love wheneva she's emotionally acquainted with sum1 is a symptom of her emotional weakness...I dunno knw why these species sort of av weak hearts but strong brains.
I'm a sapiosexual tho..#proudly
I'm 75% sapiosexual... 15%for morals. 10% for accesories.

Their brain capacity is strong and tough, but the irony there is their heart.... It easily sticks itself to one person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by 0ubenji(m): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
NevetsIbot:
I'm 75% sapiosexual... 15%for morals. 10% for accesories.

Their brain capacity is strong and tough, but the irony there is their heart.... It easily sticks itself to one person.
Gbam!! .

I fink I need to hand u a bottle of chilled beer..
Biko, what's ur brand?
Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by MzDesire(f): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hmmn....
Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by 0ubenji(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
aaronson:
Op here is the reason, but first, it was a wrong generalization that all smart girls are being vulnerable/insensitive to emotional intelligence. NOT ALL.
You shud re-read my post to see I neva mentioned or implied "ALL".
Hmmn...this statement of urs happens to be void of points, coz it's ridden with oxymoronic phrases.
No offense here bro..thrz a great misapplication of terms in the quoted comment that actually renders it contextually
inapplicable to the semantics of the first post on this thread
Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by NevetsIbot(m): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
0ubenji:
Gbam!! .
I fink I need to hand u a bottle of chilled beer.. Biko, what's ur brand?

sorry grin ion take alcohol. gimme water. grin
Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Oh my! gringrin
Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by 0ubenji(m): 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
aaronson:

1- Smart girls don't keep relationship so they don't have the first hand experience but they read from books and novels so when they eventually fall in love they love hard and get played.

2- The average girl with little or no intelligence tends to act based on experience over time, she has learned first hand based on previous relationship(s) and knows some antics guys use to hit and run.

Another reason is smart girls are liberal as a white girl and the average non so smart girl is so conservative as a typical black girl.
1. Yea..they don't keep relationships(I implied dis in my post) coz of this emotional weakness of theirs that breeds fear in them, but why?
2. Lolz..I don't fink the IQ level of the bae has anything to do with her acting based on experience..coz, I assume evri human, male/female, acts based on experience, by default. Even these smart ladies in question know these hit and run antics, yet dey barely av the liver to apply it weneva necessary coz she's emotionally weak in most cases.

As for ur 3rd reason...hian..ur opinion strong oo..I dnt fink this has got anythin to do with the race of the female.
Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by 0ubenji(m): 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
NevetsIbot:

sorry grin ion take alcohol. gimme water. grin
Oh..gud..so aw many bags of pure water?
Me no get moni for Eva water mehn..so no bother raise d issue b4 I change my mind..
Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by 100Cents: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
undecided

Re: Why Do Most Intelligent Females Have This Issue? by NevetsIbot(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
0ubenji:

Oh..gud..so aw many bags of pure water?
Me no get moni for Eva water mehn..so no bother raise d issue b4 I change my mind..
you get money for bags of pure water but you no get money for one eva bottled water. Smh. Gimme 5alive there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him. / Is My Aunty Giving Me Signal To Bleep Her / Why Do My Manhood Scratches Me So Badly???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.