Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS (35917 Views)

Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng / 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers / Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by NwaEsonu: 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
Only a fool will say, there is no God

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by ebenice(m): 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
glory to the Lord in the highest may her healing be permanent
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by LeopardX: 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
kayodekb:
THERE ARE MILLIONS OF SICK CHRISTIANS ON HOSPITAL BED... SINCE YOU ALL BELIEVE IN MIRACLES, LET PASTORS VISIT HOSPITAL TO PERFORM THERE
Talking about visiting hospitals, Pastor W.F. Kumuyi will be visiting Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) On August 15th, 2016 and October 2nd. Pls if u are in Lagos and live close by, do make yourself available. Don't come alone. Come with your friends and your faith. You will not be disappointed because God never disappoints a believer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Maximus85(m): 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
dainformant:
Bauchi state is agog with joy after an old mentally unstable woman received her miracle unexpectedly and has regained sanity. According to reports, the woman had wandered across parts of the state for about 7 years following her mental condition. Solution came her way recently after Pastor W.F Kumuyi of Deeper Life Bible Church healed her in a crusade.

Read below what was written by a witness -Dedan Dedanson Denmark

This woman will never forget Sunday 24/7/2016 in her entire life because it is a day she received a total healing from the lion of the tribes of Judea, the healer through his servant pst. W. F Kumuyi on his one day visit to Bauchi.

The woman was said to be from Bogoro local govt area an use to work as a cook in a secondary school (PERFECT MEMORIAL SECONDARY SCHOOL MUARI) in muari village, although she never know what happened to her but her close relations wen contacted said she has been in dis condition for about 7yrs or so, she stayed in so many places before settling @ Rafin-Zurfi in the middle of the road(street light) close to Benco Junction.

It was gathered that one mechanic Mr. Zamani Christopher, a young lady(Luzar) who use to give her food an two other guys Mr. Matthew an Ayuba a son to Mr. Zamani persuaded her to enter a car to go to the crusade ground behind ATB STADIUM were the miracle took place. Never doubt the power of prayer because i saw dis in practical i personally spoke wit dis woman an i touched her God is great keep believing an trusting Jesus for all ur problems

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/mentally-unstable-woman-regains-sanity.html

So, someone took her a selfie when she was mad abi? I dey come.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by paulGrundy(m): 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
olapluto:
So who took her 'before' picture? Did the person envisage a miracle? Or was she dressed as a mad woman after the said deliverance?

These miracles are largely unproven.

Reign4560:
Jesus i know this woman i do see her ever day wen going for lectures my God am touched bcs d load she do tie around her is too much thank u Jesus God is great
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by otemanuduno: 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
Reign4560:
Jesus i know this woman i do see her ever day wen going for lectures my God am touched bcs d load she do tie around her is too much thank u Jesus God is great
For how long have you been seeing her when going for lecture?
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by foody(f): 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
Amen. may the healing be permanent in Jesus name.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by azezola(m): 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Iro nla, nla, dom black people
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by kayodekb: 11:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
LeopardX:

Talking about visiting hospitals, Pastor W.F. Kumuyi will be visiting Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) On August 15th, 2016 and October 2nd. Pls if u are in Lagos and live close by, do make yourself available. Don't come alone. Come with your friends and your faith. You will not be disappointed because God never disappoints a believer.

OK THEN, WE WILL WAIT AND SEE HIS MIRACLE OVER THERE
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by KingEbukaNaija: 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
Strawman:

Ebuka, I wonder why our atheist brethren are still silent cheesy

Bro this one pass them . Even a nairalander also said she knows her . But the atheists in their usual parochial view of miracles will explain it away . They'll even claim that the church arranged with her seven years ago . grin

3 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by JustCurious: 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Glory to God!
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by kayodekb: 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
LeopardX:

OK THEN, WE WILL WAIT AND SEE HIS MIRACLE OVER THERE BUT CAN'T THEY ALSO PERFORM MIRACLE FOR NIGERIA ECONOMY, CANT THEY PERFORM MIRACLES FOR SHEKAU TO BE FOUND BY SOLDIERS, CANT THEY PERFORM MIRACLES TO AVERT ALL THE BAD THINGS HAPPENING AROUND THE WORLD?
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by KingEbukaNaija: 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
kayodekb:
THERE ARE MILLIONS OF SICK CHRISTIANS ON HOSPITAL BED... SINCE YOU ALL BELIEVE IN MIRACLES, LET PASTORS VISIT HOSPITAL TO PERFORM THERE

Christians do visit hospitals and there are testimonies , instant ones . How will you know when you lock yourself up in the house day and night talking about religion .

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by engrOBku4(m): 11:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
Averted:
GO and DIE asin ga nwu ...
who cares whether you believe or not..fool
lol. nawa o. All these 'christians' wey dey curse people. Wetin man no go see.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by otemanuduno: 12:00am On Jul 28, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
are u for real? u think kumuyi will fake a miracle?
He is the greatest unknown miracle faker. Just be patient, his secret will be exposed gradually.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by CXLVII: 12:02am On Jul 28, 2016
grin grin grin

Coincidence!

Why not try visiting a psychiatric home and lets see how many insane people you can cure.

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by engrOBku4(m): 12:03am On Jul 28, 2016
GoldenJAT:
nairaland has given so many uncultured and mentally unstable people d Avenue 2 type and spill rubbish... 2some people everything looks staged and ain't real.... but d last time I checked, my God is still a miracle worker... and prophets were raised 4 a reason..any1 that doesn't believe dt d woman was healed from d spirit of insanity should stroll 2 hell.
stroll to hell?? Wow. Here goes another one
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by tomzman: 12:05am On Jul 28, 2016
Glory to God.

That's the difference between Christianity and the so called religion of peace.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by CXLVII: 12:05am On Jul 28, 2016
NwaEsonu:
Only a fool will say, there is no God

There is a God who has no religion and he does not come from the Middle-East
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by buoye1(m): 12:09am On Jul 28, 2016
For people saying thrash! This woman has been mad for more than 7years and i used to see her roaming everyday... I have been in Bauchi for 6good years.... The story is 100% real.... If you want to see her just go to mai anguwa's house at Rafin-Zurfi....

3 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by engrOBku4(m): 12:15am On Jul 28, 2016
nnamdijoy:
GOD I am thankful for the miracles. Thank you LORD I am a partaker.
u too bin dey mad before Thank God o.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Strawman: 12:16am On Jul 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Bro this one pass them . Even a nairalander also said she knows her . But the atheists in their usual parochial view of miracles will explain it away . They'll even claim that the church arranged with her seven years ago . grin

Haha I've already seen comments saying "I will never ever believe this! (because life as an atheist no go get meaning again nau cheesy )", "it was staged (7 years staging)", "Kumuyi is a miracle faker (lol)" etc...

That butthurt feeling when an atheist knows he's wrong, but he has to cook up an escape route sharp sharp cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Ranchhoddas: 12:17am On Jul 28, 2016
Strawman:

Ebuka, I wonder why our atheist brethren are still silent cheesy
What exactly do you people want. If atheists invade your threads, you'd complain. Now they have decided to stay away, you are asking why they are silent.

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 28, 2016
look closely. two different pics
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Strawman: 12:26am On Jul 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What exactly do you people want. If atheists invade your threads, you'd complain. Now they have decided to stay away, you are asking why they are silent.

LOL! Comrade have you seen me complain before? What is my goddamn business if they invade religious threads and it's not affecting anybody? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Ranchhoddas: 12:28am On Jul 28, 2016
Strawman:

LOL! Comrade have you seen me complain before? What is my goddamn business if they invade religious threads and it's not affecting anybody? cheesy
KingEbukaNaija must see this.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Funjosh(m): 12:28am On Jul 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

If them like make dem invade and encroach the thread it's not new and it won't be their first or last.

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by slap1(m): 12:30am On Jul 28, 2016
Who took her picture when she was mad? What for?
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Czar01(m): 12:31am On Jul 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
KingEbukaNaija must see this.
You wn make him carry cane flog am?

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Strawman: 12:34am On Jul 28, 2016
slap1:
Who took her picture when she was mad? What for?

Lol Who told you mad person no go gree snap picture?

[img]http://ireporterstv.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Man-Who-Stole-From-a-Nigerian-Gets-Mad-With-His-Family-Members-560x274.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-qrUEe6hbh2U/VfcnvEpc-9I/AAAAAAAAr2c/liL8cY8EOvA/s1600/ghana%2Bjournalist%2Bmad%2Bman.jpg[/img]
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by tosinjay(m): 12:42am On Jul 28, 2016
Lovely, notice how they channeled all the work to Jesus and not praising Kumuyi, that's the way a true work of God should be recognised. Kumuyi was only a vessel in the process unlike what we see these days when so called men of God arrange memes and performs demonic or fake miracles. Genuine miracles aren't things of shows, they happen by the will and power of God. Glory to God.

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:42am On Jul 28, 2016
Reign4560:
thank God we have a niralander who recognized her,some customized Thomas are blabbing up there that it was an arranged miracle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun / Pastor Dead As Dunamis Church Collapses In Benue / Peter Okpaleke Resigns As Bishop Of Ahiara Diocese, Mbaise In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.