Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,709 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS (35909 Views)

Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng / 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers / Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by midworld: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2016
You think deeper life will pay a kobold for such vanity.
If you must know, miracle is just a plus in a deeper life crusade. It is not the main message. Salvation above everything else is what they preach.

About six to seven nairalanders have side they know this lady in bauchi, corroborating the madness story. Still you you are defiant in your stance.

Truth is, whether you believe, it changes nothing. Whether you don't believe, it still changes nothing.
GOD IS GOD.

There is non so blind as those who refuse to see.

I know their gimmicks, that's why I'm asking this. The family of the mad boy was heavily paid by some Kumuyi faithfuls. All they need do was to get the boy, change his clothing and then present him as normal for a while without following him anywhere. Check it out, you'll soon not see the boy again forever because they will go and keep him away permanently.
Now you can go a little step further to approach the boy in question to speak with him. You'll observe that he's still as violent and mad as before and it's only a matter of time you'll see him again like before if they don't take him away to a hiding place.

I KNOW OF SOME KUMUYI TESTIFIERS WHO DIED OF THE SAME DISEASE THEY TESTIFIED ABOUT THAT THEY HAVE BEEN CURED OF. HE IS A BIG FAKE!!! [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by 5tss(f): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2016
waterhouse071:
GOD is good
All the time.

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Strawman: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Someone even said there is no evidence she is now okay . They are prepared to even lose their lives than accept any miracle to be true .

Lol.. it's denial, it's a common human flaw. But theirs is too much sha. I'm just here laughing at their desperate attempts to explain everything.

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by sholly2017: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2016
Miderator ; All the miracles and testimonies from other denominations posted on the religion tread. How many have you taken to the front page? We should try as much as not to be one sided or partial.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by otemanuduno: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2016
gabrielniy:

You need to learn the difference between "madness" and "mentally unstable".

I used madness because everyone seeing this will regard it as madness. BTW, what's d difference between the two?

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Ibro2005: 11:25am On Jul 28, 2016
Let us hear it direct from her.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by realmindz: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2016
My people, it's common sense. There is always a lucid period. Then a man comes to take the glory for healing her. After this whole praises we hear nothing anymore about the woman. Kumuyi has nothing special, they capitalise on the power of coincidence, ignorance of the people. if otherwise, we have many mad men on the street he can go cure and prove his anointing.

may the black race receive the gift of the brain and analyse issues befr letting their emotions and ignorance take charge of them.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by realmindz: 11:54am On Jul 28, 2016
otemanuduno:

There is a mistake in the stagemanaged stuff. They shouldn't have made her wear clean attire in her madness costume instead of a very dirty rag, taking to consideration that they wanted to present her as mad for seven years.

Secondly, who took her picture on the street? Did such person already know that she'll be healed?

Hardmirror, Keandre, Realmindz, Muafrika2, Goddys, Joseff14 come and see what I've been talking about. Mad for seven years, but with clean attire. How manage? Do the mad wash their clothes

may you live long for this common sense. The problem with the black race is that we let sentiments and emotions take over rational reasonings so that's why a people can be scammed.

You will see a man will come to church to give testimonies of how he was once an arm robber and killed people, of how he raped women and was into drugs and kidnapping.

For chisos sake, this guy just gave a confessional statement and should be bundled away but my black race will shake their bum-bum to praise Jehova

3 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by raphieMontella: 11:56am On Jul 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Mr man anybody can say anything . Dont be gullible and desperate to calumniate the church
of course now u get my point i never believed her..tho she gave a lot of evidences..

Bt u dnt believe smone can be an object for a staged miracle..to further the intentions of religion/church..
So much for ur self acclaimed ratiocination
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by raphieMontella: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
realmindz:
My people, it's common sense. There is always a lucid period. Then a man comes to take the glory for healing her. After this whole praises we hear nothing anymore about the woman. Kumuyi has nothing special, they capitalise on the power of coincidence, ignorance of the people. if otherwise, we have many mad men on the street he can go cure and prove his anointing.

may the black race receive the gift of the brain and analyse issues befr letting their emotions and ignorance take charge of them.
amen..
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by realmindz: 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
HardMirror:

I have addressed it.
It is the same way people come to church claiming to be healed of cancer and still die of cancer in the end. Problem is we don't follow up these miracle stories. She only got her cloths changed and will be given attention and care which would make it seem she is cured. But down the line once these attention and packaging is unsustained, she would go back to the streets. mad people still have a lot of sanity, don't be fooled, people discuss with "mad" people all the time and they talk sense many times. Some madness is just compulsive disorder, like roaming and gathering things.
The woman is just being used
I thank my ancestors that we still have blacks capable of making use of the brain. u are blessed sir

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by zik4ever: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
I called a long-standing friend who lives in Bauchi and he corroborated this story. He said the woman is well known. I have no further comment on this subject ...... "But Jesus, said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house. And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and he healed them. And he marveled because of their unbelief". (Mark 6:6).

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by otemanuduno: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sunnysteve009:
i am a living wittest to these, i live around these area as been perfectly described, this is a woman that is popular for her madness because she stays and even sleep on a pavement in between the road around benco junction in rafin zurfi close to federal polythecnic bauchi state, beter still if u have anybody in bauchi state u can tell him or her to cantact me on the following no 07081657534 to take that person to that area as describe to confirm.
GOD HEALED IN A ONE DAY CRUSADE BY PASTOR KUMUYI AT DEEPER LIFF CHURCH BAUCHI, SHE WAS TAKING TO THE CRUSADE BY GOOD SAMERETENs.
For how long has she been on the pavement? If it's just within a year or two you started noticing her there, then know that she's only been acting madness for this purpose.

NOW HAVE YOU HEARD OF CLIFFORD ORJI? HE PRETENDED LIKE A MAD GUY FOR MORE THAN TEN YEARS UNTIL HE WAS DISCOVERED.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by kennykg(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
He should organise a crusade for our government officials so they can recieve sense
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by dadaijboy: 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Thank you Jesus
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by youngestland: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
you all dont believe all these people coming here claming they know the woman and trying to famz

some of them are cyber agents to these pastors o
I remember some years back when a topic of that fraudster tb joshua was on nairaland his paid agents flooded the topic abeg
expecially that one called lord chosen
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Image123(m): 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
HardMirror:

I have addressed it.
It is the same way people come to church claiming to be healed of cancer and still die of cancer in the end. Problem is we don't follow up these miracle stories. She only got her cloths changed and will be given attention and care which would make it seem she is cured. But down the line once these attention and packaging is unsustained, she would go back to the streets. mad people still have a lot of sanity, don't be fooled, people discuss with "mad" people all the time and they talk sense many times. Some madness is just compulsive disorder, like roaming and gathering things.

Why not take it upon yourself to follow up? The description is very clear, and three people Sunnysteve009, Reign4560 and koboko69 already confirmed about real insanity and then Kumuyi. Arm chair critic playing ostrich.

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by paulGrundy(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
HardMirror:

I have addressed it.

You are already jumping into conclusions by making sweeping generalizations without verifying the facts. Do you say so because you don't believe in miracles?

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Image123(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
HardMirror:

Good. Can u do a follow up for us?
Tell us her condition in about 6 months time. By that time the church would be tired of attending to her needs and holding her back from roaming the streets. Mad people roam the streets in Nigeria because they are not cared for. Caring for her does not make her cured.

DeeperLife don't do such. They only confirm your miracle and leave you to your family. They may try to preach to you or get you to start attending services, but nothing to do with patching up miracles.

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by raphieMontella: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
AustineCJ:
For those saying fake,your lives are all fake nd I pray u find solution to your mental problem............There's nothing God can't do.
oh really?...
Tell ur god to heal an amputee..
M still searching for one he has done..
Misguided humans

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Image123(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Seun:
How do they know she has been healed?? The only evidence we have is a change of clothes.

How else? When she stopped behaving mad and REGAINED her senses. You need a doctor's report? Would you have further excuses after?
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Ochoiho: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Atheist's foolishness has blindfolded them. Let me give a little story of my miracle experience.
I was to go for NYSC in 2005 but the devil stuck in my family. My immediate younger brother became Mad ( He was in Abuja at that time while I was in the Village). He was rushed to a hospital and treatment commenced but the more he was treated, the more mad he became. He striped himself and was barking continually. my elder sister insisted he be taken for prayers instead. He was eventually taken to Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry at Mararaba Junction, Abuja. I was eventually called to take care/stay with him. When I saw my brother strip and barking like a dog in the presence of close to 500 people, I couldnt help but wept. He was registered for deliverance and the prayers started. I joined in the fasting and prayer program that lasted for 3 weeks. He was healed totally after the third week. Today he is doing well. He might be rooming the street now if not for Jesus.
so atheist, bring your evidence to make me refute my experience. Jesus is waiting for you, He die for you.

3 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Image123(m): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
raphieMontella:
oh really?... Tell ur god to heal an amputee.. M still searching for one he has done.. Misguided humans
Oh, when He does, almighty raphieMontella will finally believe. How nice.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by raphieMontella: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
tosinjay:

What you people don't wanna figure out is that it's not for show or to prove people, they happen. A miracle could even happen without his knowledge just by praying in a gathering and taking his leave and guess what, it shouldn't really bother.

Growing up my mum was very strong in prayers and i used to fear doing wrong thinking she'd somehow by the spirit detect, and she narrated a scenario whereby a certain lady then in benin was very ill so much that family after trying all means through native means etc had started turning their backs at her. She visited her just after some discussions prayed with her and left not knowing that prayer worked wonders, the lady later got back to her saying it was after she prayed for her she got better, just after that meeting things changed and my mum just prayed on her own and left o.
If it were some people just for that reason, prophetic ministry would start for them immediately claiming their prophet of God this and that.

All true believers got that gift in them, it all depends on our stand with God and all, genuine miracles don't happen like shows, it can only turn out as one if an unbeliever challenges God to it through his servants.
i knw cases of miracles happening to unbelievers...so?
Possibly ur mum knws how to bond well with humans...and passed that affection to her.
Possibly the woman after hearing touching words frm ur mum her mind became happier and was full of belief and which is a boost in fighting diseases...rememmberr..she had been taking drugs...smtymz drugs take longer than expected to work..so bro...its ntin special...
Smtin like healing an amputee wud be more unexplanatory and convincing
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by DutchNegro(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
olapluto:
So who took her 'before' picture? Did the person envisage a miracle? Or was she dressed as a mad woman after the said deliverance?

These miracles are largely unproven.

The reason why her sick picture was taken is unknown but just so you know, in my school (Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba), a mad man named Saheed has been there in the town before older bro graduated (2008) and was there until my final year when he was healed of the infirmity around October to November last year at a very small revival.... 80% of d students in my school had his pictures on their phones and when he got healed also, his pictures were taken again, but for reasons different from mockery!
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by flamingREED(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
realmindz:

If you get mouth cancer
Nor talk say you been dey ignorant O_
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by tosinjay(m): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
raphieMontella:

Such cannot happen through an unbeliever without being demonic, it's best to just not quote me if you don't comprehend what i passed across, i know who i wrote about and there's a reason i used the word "was" as you people would only try to reason using a probability scenario, while there's nothing God can't do through his servants it's not a challenge to prove anyone.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by success10(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
WHY I AGREED WITH THIS MIRACLE...
LAST YEAR IN ABIA STATE, ISIALA NGWA SOUTH, OMOBA AT OVUKWU SECONDARY SCHOOL...

GOD USE
PASTOR W. F KUMUYI TO DELIVERED SICK AND MAD PEOPLE AT THE CRUSADE GROUND....

*THIS IS A LIVE EXPERIENCE*......

PATIENTLY WAITING FOR HIM AGAIN IN ILORIN ON 7TH AUGUST, 2016....

GOD WILL CONTINUALLY BLESSED PASTOR W. F KUMUYI.

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by success10(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
WHY I AGREED WITH THIS MIRACLE...
LAST YEAR IN ABIA STATE, ISIALA NGWA SOUTH, OMOBA AT OVUKWU SECONDARY SCHOOL...

GOD USE
PASTOR W. F KUMUYI TO DELIVERED SICK AND MAD PEOPLE AT THE CRUSADE GROUND....

*THIS IS A LIVE EXPERIENCE*......

PATIENTLY WAITING FOR HIM AGAIN IN ILORIN ON 7TH AUGUST, 2016....

GOD WILL CONTINUALLY BLESSED PASTOR W. F KUMUYI.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Sinkills: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
seunlayi:

Whenever deeperlife is having a crusade around you, try to visit as a spectator and see the way those who are coming out for testimonials will be screened before allowing them to say it. Miracles in deeperlife crusade is like a bonus while the real thing is about salvation of souls. I was once like you. Pastor Kumuyi was the pastor I disliked most in the early 90's but now, the reverse is the case. May God continue to strengthen this great Evangelist of our time. And the people of God say - AMEN
Same with me. I used to criticize and find faults with pastor W F Kumuyi in the 90s but now he is my mentor. May the grace, anointing, wisdom, unction and strength of God upon his life increase more and more, may more souls continue to be saved, healed and delivered through his ministry, may the Lord deliver him from the enemies of the gospel and may his labour over us never be in vain in Jesus' name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by raphieMontella: 3:07am On Jul 29, 2016
tosinjay:

Such cannot happen through an unbeliever without being demonic, it's best to just not quote me if you don't comprehend what i passed across, i know who i wrote about and there's a reason i used the word "was" as you people would only try to reason using a probability scenario, while there's nothing God can't do through his servants it's not a challenge to prove anyone.
lol without being demonic?...i dn have strength to argue...
Im yet to see ur god heal an amputee..
Or perhaps he cant..how sad
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by raphieMontella: 3:11am On Jul 29, 2016
Image123:

Oh, when He does, almighty raphieMontella will finally believe. How nice.
how do u classify miracles sef?...common evennts like this?...she wasnt dragged into the car...she allowed photos to be taken...
Doesnt that tell u her sense is there?..
Smtymz u guys dnt see beyond the horizon..
Love is the greatest miracle man...
And maybe ur god cant heal an amputee...or rada he's not existing..
Miracle working god my a**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Dead As Dunamis Church Collapses In Benue / How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven / Redeemed Church Pastor In A N9mn Fraud Mess (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.