Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS (35934 Views)

Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng / 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers / Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by aaccountable1: 5:52am On Jul 29, 2016
HardMirror:

You see good people barb the hair of a mad man and give him new cloths and yet they don't claim the man has been healed of his madness. What people don't know is that not all this mad people are hard to interact with.
Read the story again and you will see that she was not forced to go to the crusade, she was persuaded. So to some level you can always still see some sanity in this mad people.

What they won't tell u is that, they won't be able to keep her from behaving in her "mad" state for long. She would be back on the streets, or they would have to force her to stay hidden so has to keep the impression she is healed.

sadist!
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 29, 2016
Seun:
How do they know she has been healed?? The only evidence we have is a change of clothes.
Ask peeps that saw it now......haba dnt be a doubting thomas Oga.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
dainformant:
Bauchi state is agog with joy after an old mentally unstable woman received her miracle unexpectedly and has regained sanity. According to reports, the woman had wandered across parts of the state for about 7 years following her mental condition. Solution came her way recently after Pastor W.F Kumuyi of Deeper Life Bible Church healed her in a crusade.

Read below what was written by a witness -Dedan Dedanson Denmark

This woman will never forget Sunday 24/7/2016 in her entire life because it is a day she received a total healing from the lion of the tribes of Judea, the healer through his servant pst. W. F Kumuyi on his one day visit to Bauchi.

The woman was said to be from Bogoro local govt area an use to work as a cook in a secondary school (PERFECT MEMORIAL SECONDARY SCHOOL MUARI) in muari village, although she never know what happened to her but her close relations wen contacted said she has been in dis condition for about 7yrs or so, she stayed in so many places before settling @ Rafin-Zurfi in the middle of the road(street light) close to Benco Junction.

It was gathered that one mechanic Mr. Zamani Christopher, a young lady(Luzar) who use to give her food an two other guys Mr. Matthew an Ayuba a son to Mr. Zamani persuaded her to enter a car to go to the crusade ground behind ATB STADIUM were the miracle took place. Never doubt the power of prayer because i saw dis in practical i personally spoke wit dis woman an i touched her God is great keep believing an trusting Jesus for all ur problems

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/mentally-unstable-woman-regains-sanity.html

Nothing can stop the power of God. A good tree bears good fruits. Jesus did this type of miracles. He is a life giver not a life taker like Muhammad allah. Thank God for this Woman's life restored.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Image123(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
raphieMontella:

how do u classify miracles sef?...common evennts like this?...she wasnt dragged into the car...she allowed photos to be taken...
Doesnt that tell u her sense is there?..
Smtymz u guys dnt see beyond the horizon..
Love is the greatest miracle man...
And maybe ur god cant heal an amputee...or rada he's not existing..
Miracle working god my a**

Are you an amputee? Independent and long time users of this forum confirmed the miracle and its possibility, what more does an armchair critic like you need? a reset slap?
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by raphieMontella: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
Image123:

Are you an amputee? Independent and long time users of this forum confirmed the miracle and its possibility, what more does an armchair critic like you need? a reset slap?
if u cud nt pick awt the main content in my comment..obviously ur brain is a counterfeit one...
I may nt be an amputee bt i certainly knw ntin can heal an amputee...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Okpaleke Resigns As Bishop Of Ahiara Diocese, Mbaise In Imo / Redeemed Church Pastor In A N9mn Fraud Mess (Photos) / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.