Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS (35916 Views)

Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng / 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers / Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by orisa37: 8:08am On Jul 28, 2016
Praise God. Hallelujah!
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by otemanuduno: 8:12am On Jul 28, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
you sound like you know him personally if not please its wrong for u to say what u don't know or you are not sure of.

I am saying this with all sense of concern and seriousness

Don't worry, the secrets of Kumuyi will be exposed soon. All pastors are scammers with no single exception. Kumuyi is the father of hypocrisy.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by AustineCJ: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2016
For those saying fake,your lives are all fake nd I pray u find solution to your mental problem............There's nothing God can't do.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by tosinjay(m): 8:20am On Jul 28, 2016
claremont:
If he really healed her, he should go to all the Psychiatric hospitals in Nigeria and replicate the ''miracle''.
What you people don't wanna figure out is that it's not for show or to prove people, they happen. A miracle could even happen without his knowledge just by praying in a gathering and taking his leave and guess what, it shouldn't really bother.

Growing up my mum was very strong in prayers and i used to fear doing wrong thinking she'd somehow by the spirit detect, and she narrated a scenario whereby a certain lady then in benin was very ill so much that family after trying all means through native means etc had started turning their backs at her. She visited her just after some discussions prayed with her and left not knowing that prayer worked wonders, the lady later got back to her saying it was after she prayed for her she got better, just after that meeting things changed and my mum just prayed on her own and left o.
If it were some people just for that reason, prophetic ministry would start for them immediately claiming their prophet of God this and that.

All true believers got that gift in them, it all depends on our stand with God and all, genuine miracles don't happen like shows, it can only turn out as one if an unbeliever challenges God to it through his servants.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by otemanuduno: 8:22am On Jul 28, 2016
HardMirror:

I have addressed it.
It is the same way people come to church claiming to be healed of cancer and still die of cancer in the end. Problem is we don't follow up these miracle stories. She only got her cloths changed and will be given attention and care which would make it seem she is cured. But down the line once these attention and packaging is unsustained, she would go back to the streets. mad people still have a lot of sanity, don't be fooled, people discuss with "mad" people all the time and they talk sense many times. Some madness is just compulsive disorder, like roaming and gathering things.
The woman is just being used

Sounds like the event which happened here;

2nd MOTUS 15: 31-41

31. Now Mithras knew how to use methods, for he had learnt them from the things which Beelzebub did. For Beelzebub had found a herb which could calm the head of a troubled soul for a moment.
32. Now Mithras mixed the herb with food and no one knew it. Now Mithras said, let him eat something first, for he is hungry and could die if his belly is empty during the time of deliverance. Now when the mad homo had begun to eat the bread which was forced into his mouth, Mithras said, I command you demons, get out of him!
33. Now the homo began to react to the potency of the herb. And he began to feel as if he would sleep. Then the mad homo fell asleep. Now Mithras said, he is well. Take him with you for all the demons have departed his body.
34. Now those who brought him believed it to be so because he had neither been calm nor slept for many days since his madness began, but now after eating the food of Mithras, he felt weak and calm. Then he fell asleep after some minutes.
35. Then they took him away. And all the people who were watching were very much amazed, believing all that they saw. And they were about a thousand homo which gathered. Then some came, saying, Mithras, you are using the method of Beelzebub.
36. And Mithras said, you accuse me wrongly. For if I am using the power of Beelzebub to cast away demons, the kingdom of Nymphidis shall be divided against itself.
37. For Beelzebub himself is a servant of Nymphidis and he is a demon himself, being a servant to Satan, according to the book which Enorach had written. How then shall a demon cast out another demon?
38. Now after a week, the people who brought the mad man returned again but privately to Mithras. And they said, great teacher, the mad homo from whom you cast away the spirits of madness is mad again. What would you say to this?
39. Then Mithras saw the homo bound with ropes. And Mithras said, hundreds of people did witness how this homo was cured and the glory of it was received by my father in the paradise. And all those who saw the miracle have gone far and wide to tell others. How did you now bring him back mad again?
40. Then the people said, we do not know how the demons returned to him. And Mithras said, certainly the demons which left this homo are not the same one in him now. For I am stronger than them and they cannot disobey my voice. For I told them, saying, leave this homo and do not come back to him! Now the words which I spoke to expel them has spellbound them.
41. Then they departed and can never return to him again. But I tell you, this homo whom the demons has left has invited some demons which were seven times stronger than those ones which had left before.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by paulGrundy(m): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2016
OgundeleT:

ebuka my man. u always make me laugh with your posts sha. so this is the only evidence we can have to accept the woman is okay? You will be logical if you were told one imam did this i trust you

Someone who knows her in this thread confirmed it.

Reign4560: (m): 10:40pm On Jul 27
Jesus i know this woman i do see her ever day wen going for lectures my God am touched bcs d load she do tie around her is too much thank u Jesus God is great
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by claremont(m): 8:26am On Jul 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

How many hospitals did Jesus go to ?

Jesus Christ said :

Matthew 11:28
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Some people that received healing from Christ were rather importunate with their request before he capitulated and healed them .

I and a few people can donate to have all the Psychiatric patients in Yaba hospital transported to meet Kumuyi anywhere he is in Nigeria. They deserve a miracle as well.

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by reallest(f): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2016
what has religions done to my people?i dont believe some people will still believe dis trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by ever811(m): 8:29am On Jul 28, 2016
allanphash7:
Never ever will i believe it

I can never believe this

N
E
V
E
R
E
V
E
R
thank God,no body is forcing you to believe.. your believe is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by ever811(m): 8:30am On Jul 28, 2016
reallest:
what has religions done to my people?i dont believe some people will still believe dis trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
you look what you just said shaaaaa...saw your pics
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by reallest(f): 8:37am On Jul 28, 2016
ever811:
you look what you just said shaaaaa...saw your pics
wetin u see for my picture?ajeri jehovah abi hijab sister gringrin
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by koboko69: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2016
otemanuduno:

There is a mistake in the stagemanaged stuff. They shouldn't have made her wear clean attire in her madness costume instead of a very dirty rag, taking to consideration that they wanted to present her as mad for seven years.

Secondly, who took her picture on the street? Did such person already know that she'll be healed?

Hardmirror, Keandre, Realmindz, Muafrika2, Goddys, Joseff14 come and see what I've been talking about. Mad for seven years, but with clean attire. How manage? Do the mad wash their clothes

If na Kumuyi nor doubt am o. I know a boy who have been mad for 12years. He came home mad from school and since then he as been mad. He gets very violent and they used to chain him with dogs chain. Just last 2 Sundays ago, i saw the boy well dressed and walking freely, i asked those around they said Kumuyi held crusade and the boy just started saying why did they chain him.

Me i nor know sha. But this one i know the boy very well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:41am On Jul 28, 2016
allanphash7:

I can never believe this

N E V E R E V E R
May the Lord deliver you from your unbelief. Amen!
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by samadet(m): 8:43am On Jul 28, 2016
Hallelujah !!!

Jesus is Lord,

With God all things are possible.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 8:47am On Jul 28, 2016
GOD BE PRAISED
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 8:50am On Jul 28, 2016
otemanuduno:

Don't worry, the secrets of Kumuyi will be exposed soon. All pastors are scammers with no single exception. Kumuyi is the father of hypocrisy.
did u just say all pastors
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by otemanuduno: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2016
koboko69:

If na Kumuyi nor doubt am o. I know a boy who have been mad for 12years. He came home mad from school and since then he as been mad. He gets very violent and they used to chain him with dogs chain. Just last 2 Sundays ago, i saw the boy well dressed and walking freely, i asked those around they said Kumuyi held crusade and the boy just started saying why did they chain him.

Me i nor know sha. But this one i know the boy very well

What's the name of the boy? Where is the boy living? Are you a deeperlifer? Why are the real lame and blind people not cured by kumuyi but only the so-called mad people. Do you mean the boy has been in chain for the past twelve years until last two Sundays? If you say so, I won't believe you because no sane person will chain an insane person for 12 years. How sure am I that you're not one of the paid people by pastors?
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by REDDEVILS1(m): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2016
Most times I wonder, so u guys knw she will be healed hence the before and after pictures
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2016
Let the muslims not believe, Christians don't care. The miracles of the Quran speaks of Isa, who's Isa? Well let them answer that themselves, because Islam and mohamed cannot do miracles.

Glory be to God our father, and peace to his children on earth. God be praised.

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by koboko69: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2016
otemanuduno:

What's the name of the boy? Where is the boy living? Are you a deeperlifer? Why are the real lame and blind people not cured by kumuyi but only the so-called mad people. Do you mean the boy has been in chain for the past twelve years until last two Sundays? If you say so, I won't believe you because no sane person will chain an insane person for 12 years. How sure am I that you're not one of the paid people by pastors?

Guy i nor get time for fooolish debates. Did i sound like a deeperlifer to u. I only said what i know. I said he gets violent and they usually chain him. How will i know of he was chained for 12 years? I dey live with am, all i know is i have seen him in chains. If dem dey feign madness for 12 yrs to prove miracle after. Na dem sabi. But this one, i know am. Simple. I nor force u to bliv. Only said what i saw and know. I never even said i went to any crusade. If u live in a particular area, there is no way someone will be mad for years and u won't know. When he suddenly becomes normal u will know too. And Mr, i heard many happened, including lame, paralysed. That i didn't mention, but this i know is the only one i mentioned. Good day

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 28, 2016
allanphash7:

I can never believe this

N
E
V
E
R
E
V
E
R

Your problem. Go die abeg!
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by grodt999: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2016
Miracle?
Nigerians in 2016 continue to have the mental intelligence of monk eys, why?

Who believes in religious miracles in this century, who
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by agbekoya(m): 9:14am On Jul 28, 2016
1. Miracles should be verifiable
2. I am not a member of Deeper Life but I have leaned to respect their leader
3. I do not put it beyond God to do a miracle of this type

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Dokimazo(f): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2016
WOOOOW!!. I know this woman, have seen her a number of times and the Last was last week Monday 18th as i drove pass the same address mentioned. PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by crown247(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2016
God IS GREAT
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by KingEbukaNaija: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2016
claremont:

I and a few people can donate to have all the Psychiatric patients in Yaba hospital transported to meet Kumuyi anywhere he is in Nigeria. They deserve a miracle as well.

That would be fantastic .

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by KingEbukaNaija: 9:33am On Jul 28, 2016
grodt999:
Miracle?
Nigerians in 2016 continue to have the mental intelligence of monk eys, why?

Who believes in religious miracles in this century, who

3 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Masterclass32: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2016
Jesus is Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by otemanuduno: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2016
koboko69:

Guy i nor get time for fooolish debates. Did i sound like a deeperlifer to u. I only said what i know. I said he gets violent and they usually chain him. How will i know of he was chained for 12 years? I dey live with am, all i know is i have seen him in chains. If dem dey feign madness for 12 yrs to prove miracle after. Na dem sabi. But this one, i know am. Simple. I nor force u to bliv. Only said what i saw and know. I never even said i went to any crusade. If u live in a particular area, there is no way someone will be mad for years and u won't know. When he suddenly becomes normal u will know too. And Mr, i heard many happened, including lame, paralysed. That i didn't mention, but this i know is the only one i mentioned. Good day

I know their gimmicks, that's why I'm asking this. The family of the mad boy was heavily paid by some Kumuyi faithfuls. All they need do was to get the boy, change his clothing and then present him as normal for a while without following him anywhere. Check it out, you'll soon not see the boy again forever because they will go and keep him away permanently.
Now you can go a little step further to approach the boy in question to speak with him. You'll observe that he's still as violent and mad as before and it's only a matter of time you'll see him again like before if they don't take him away to a hiding place.

I KNOW OF SOME KUMUYI TESTIFIERS WHO DIED OF THE SAME DISEASE THEY TESTIFIED ABOUT THAT THEY HAVE BEEN CURED OF. HE IS A BIG FAKE!!!
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by gabrielniy(m): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2016
otemanuduno:

There is a mistake in the stagemanaged stuff. They shouldn't have made her wear clean attire in her madness costume instead of a very dirty rag, taking to consideration that they wanted to present her as mad for seven years.

Secondly, who took her picture on the street? Did such person already know that she'll be healed?

Hardmirror, Keandre, Realmindz, Muafrika2, Goddys, Joseff14 come and see what I've been talking about. Mad for seven years, but with clean attire. How manage? Do the mad wash their clothes

You need to learn the difference between "madness" and "mentally unstable".
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2016
daretodiffer:
One would expect a sapiosexual to have more sense. smiley

Miracle ko miracle ni.

In matters like this, I choose to have 'no sense' cos bible don already talk am say "God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wisdom of men"
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by ManTiger(m): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2016
Yio san ko san Olorun mafi were dan wa woo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun / Pastor Dead As Dunamis Church Collapses In Benue / Peter Okpaleke Resigns As Bishop Of Ahiara Diocese, Mbaise In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.