Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS (35931 Views)

Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng / 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers / Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by MightySparrow: 5:51am On Jul 28, 2016
Christian God is doing wonder as usual but ...... god is killing people

Sign of a religion approved by God

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by raphieMontella: 5:52am On Jul 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Someone even said there is no evidence she is now okay . They are prepared to even lose their lives than accept any miracle to be true .
there was a woman who exposed lord's chosen church..she was used as a staged miracle patient..did u hear of it?...
Lemme see if i can bring it here...her name's jumbled up a bit..ts been long a bit
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by donnie(m): 5:54am On Jul 28, 2016
The Lord continues to turn the wisdom of the wise to foolishness and he makes the foolish wise. Glory to Jesus. These are the last days, greater signs and wonders will happen in His name. I was listening to a recent Deeper Life crusade in Plateau state from the church speakers opposite a friends house where i sat. I enjoyed my time.

Just recently, a mad man regained his sanity as Christ Embassy Abuja choir on their way to Lagos for a confeence, stopped over in Lokoja and began singing. See story https://www.naij.com/893133-see-happened-mad-man-christ-embassy-choir-started-singing-public-photos.html
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by raphieMontella: 5:55am On Jul 28, 2016
HardMirror:

I have addressed it.
It is the same way people come to church claiming to be healed of cancer and still die of cancer in the end. Problem is we don't follow up these miracle stories. She only got her cloths changed and will be given attention and care which would make it seem she is cured. But down the line once these attention and packaging is unsustained, she would go back to the streets. mad people still have a lot of sanity, don't be fooled, people discuss with "mad" people all the time and they talk sense many times. Some madness is just compulsive disorder, like roaming and gathering things.
The woman is just being used
they feel mad persons are nt humans like them...love is the greatest miracle that cud be given to an insane person
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by GoodofNaija: 6:04am On Jul 28, 2016
Good news!
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by babajeje123(m): 6:08am On Jul 28, 2016
LeopardX:

Talking about visiting hospitals, Pastor W.F. Kumuyi will be visiting Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) On August 15th, 2016 and October 2nd. Pls if u are in Lagos and live close by, do make yourself available. Don't come alone. Come with your friends and your faith. You will not be disappointed because God never disappoints a believer.
Tell him to also go with his sick relatives.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Believe2061(m): 6:17am On Jul 28, 2016
herzern:
Waitinq patiently for those Nairaland confused atheists.....lol....make i no shaa mention name

They will say the woman was paid to act......

You sound like god himself... miracle worker.
I wish it could be true, sincerely I do, but it simply can't be, at least not in this case
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Praktikals(m): 6:23am On Jul 28, 2016
kayodekb:
THERE ARE MILLIONS OF SICK CHRISTIANS ON HOSPITAL BED... SINCE YOU ALL BELIEVE IN MIRACLES, LET PASTORS VISIT HOSPITAL TO PERFORM THERE
I believe in miracles but there is so much sense in this your post.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by joshaac(m): 6:24am On Jul 28, 2016
God in action. let the living praise him
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by donnie(m): 6:29am On Jul 28, 2016
Praktikals:

I believe in miracles but there is so much sense in this your post.

I believe you're a christian.... And you can talk like that?
Anyways, i hear he will be visiting LUTH on August 15th and October 2nd. You may go satisfy your Thomas-like faith.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by joyspringacad(m): 6:34am On Jul 28, 2016
allanphash7:
Never ever will i believe it

I can never believe this

N
E
V
E
R
E
V
E
R
You need help
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Kasnel: 6:34am On Jul 28, 2016
The difference between God and Allah is this kind of proof.Thank you father for showing her mercy.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by titiakins: 6:36am On Jul 28, 2016
Glory be to God

Hallelujah!!!!
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by KingEbukaNaija: 6:36am On Jul 28, 2016
raphieMontella:

there was a woman who exposed lord's chosen church..she was used as a staged miracle patient..did u hear of it?...
Lemme see if i can bring it here...her name's jumbled up a bit..ts been long a bit

Mr man anybody can say anything . Dont be gullible and desperate to calumniate the church
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by yerokunphilips: 6:41am On Jul 28, 2016
JESUS CHRIST THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER . INDEED YOU ARE MIRACLE WORKER .YOUR NAME BE PRAISE FOREVER AND EVER.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by TRUTHSURE: 6:42am On Jul 28, 2016
At the mention of the name of JESUS CHRIST every kneel must bow of those in heaven, earth and benelth and every tongue must confess that JESUS CHRIST is LORD to the glory of God the Father. For there's no other name given among men by which we shall be save except the name of JESUS CHRIST. And by this name the woman got her healing, glory to God.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by danbrowndmf(m): 6:45am On Jul 28, 2016
May God name be lifted up!

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by blueskies(f): 6:57am On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmm, I went thru al d comments and I jst can't believe it dat people are capable of saying things like dey don't believe or it was staged. Can u imagine dat? why not go over to one of d crusades dat wil b takin place in ur region and witness it urself, observe what's goin on around u and d people, then ask a few questions b4 coming here to type and make people see what ur heart is like. Mayb wen u do dat u'l b convinced dat this pastor is of a different kind than d rests u may compare him with. Al pastors can't b fake and al miracles can't b faked as well, we stil av some few ones that stand by God and He answers them by showin forth His power thru miracles. So get ur facts right b4 writn down and u guys in dis category really need to b careful and ask God for mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by OgundeleT(m): 6:58am On Jul 28, 2016
Ceenthia:
this story I very true.I am presently serving in Bauchi and I see her almost everyday.thank God for her deliverance
have you now gone to search for her recently to know she's now heal?
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by GoldenJAT(m): 7:00am On Jul 28, 2016
engrOBku4:
stroll to hell?? Wow. Here goes another one
another what?? morning
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by KingEbukaNaija: 7:04am On Jul 28, 2016
raphieMontella:

see as u dey talk as if saay u and the mad woman be 5 andd 6...
Rubbish...

Its called ratiocination - what you atheists are oblivious to .
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by OgundeleT(m): 7:04am On Jul 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Someone even said there is no evidence she is now okay . They are prepared to even lose their lives than accept any miracle to be true .
ebuka my man. u always make me laugh with your posts sha. so this is the only evidence we can have to accept the woman is okay? You will be logical if you were told one imam did this i trust you

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by KingEbukaNaija: 7:07am On Jul 28, 2016
OgundeleT:

ebuka my man. u always make me laugh with your posts sha. so this is the only evidence we can have to accept the woman is okay? You will be logical if you were told one imam did this i trust you

How far na OT ? Satan can perform miracles na , you no sabi ? Where do you think those charlatans get their potent charms to perform miracles?

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by OgundeleT(m): 7:17am On Jul 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

How far na OT ? Satan can perform miracles na , you no sabi ? Where do you think those charlatans get their potent charms to perform miracles?
I dey o. Satan and your god are illusion bro. that thing you call miracle is just a trick and until you are ready to open your mind you will continue to believe anything. miracle=trick. good morning
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by KingEbukaNaija: 7:26am On Jul 28, 2016
OgundeleT:

I dey o. Satan and your god are illusion bro. that thing you call miracle is just a trick and until you are ready to open your mind you will continue to believe anything. miracle=trick. good morning

Abeg oo .. help me explain this trick ... no vex

mrZENographer:

I see big miracles in my church "The Lord's Chosen" every service. Don't startle me with your blunt attitude.
Have I not posted here how I carried a 21 years born-muslim-cripple to a February crusade 2016 and he was healed by the "Only good God." What no man could do, he did it and today my convert is walking. grin

Also today "AND THE ENEMIES SUBMITTED" I witnessed so many miracles including a man that was brought blind to church who started see during the instant testimonies section. Please am not among those you can put in your rabbit purse. Biblical miracles are still happening as powerful and mysterious as it was in old times. You can keep running and belching around your rabbit hole or else come and see the mysterious power of God in action. Thank you scorner for reading.

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by danigbo(m): 7:29am On Jul 28, 2016
To God be the glory !
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by Bobbywallexino(m): 7:42am On Jul 28, 2016
he should be given plenty of madmen/women to heal.. Babalawos heal mad people without making noise.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by claremont(m): 7:43am On Jul 28, 2016
If he really healed her, he should go to all the Psychiatric hospitals in Nigeria and replicate the ''miracle''.

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by kosokoadeyemi: 7:46am On Jul 28, 2016
Halleluyah!halleluyah!halleluyah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by KingEbukaNaija: 7:52am On Jul 28, 2016
claremont:
If he really healed her, he should go to all the Psychiatric hospitals in Nigeria and replicate the ''miracle''.

How many hospitals did Jesus go to ?

Jesus Christ said :

Matthew 11:28
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Some people that received healing from Christ were rather importunate with their request before he capitulated and healed them .

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS by OgundeleT(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Abeg oo .. help me explain this trick ... no vex

how do you just want me to believe this just because you say it. post the guy pix when he was cripple and when he started walking, after this i can ask for more evidence then if i can see truly that such a thing happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Dead As Dunamis Church Collapses In Benue / Peter Okpaleke Resigns As Bishop Of Ahiara Diocese, Mbaise In Imo / Redeemed Church Pastor In A N9mn Fraud Mess (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.