Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta (37003 Views)

Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West / Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 28, 2016
tdayof:
Some Nigerians behave like common sense is running away from them. Damn idiots be praising the work of militants. Your militants highest capability should be RPG, AK and LMG that they keep flaunting.
The military will cripple the hell out of you. The government has been so gentle . You can't win any damn war against the military . Declare full war against this damn people and see wonders by the military.
It's the navy presence that's still making you guys scared . Let the army SF be deployed and you will all start reciting the national anthem .
nice one bro , militants never won a single gun battle with NA even during the gunboat war , that's why the keep creeping out to attack.
much of scaveners

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by cktheluckyman: 8:00am On Jul 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:
They had better start quickly, the nonsense dialogue has served its purpose and the military is set to engage.

Nobody can blackmail this government, talk less of drunken creek rats and their cowardly Ugandan cousins.

which dialogue? Was the NDA ever in dialogue with the govt? The government has been the one begging them for dialogue while they have refused and has continued blowing up pipelines even with thousand s of military personnel deployed across the creeks!!

4 Likes

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 28, 2016
is it buhari or burutai that will fight them?even though he promised during campaign that he would personally lead troops to sambisa forest to confront bh,he never fufill that promise.it is their brothers in the army that will still be deploy to fight militants in nd[quote author=DaBullIT post=47954173]Now Buhari is stepping up the game , this is good news , Ive got to call on my uncle if i can get a live feed or recorded version

These people have frustrated every citizens and all the world observers and if it does lead to a full scale war, we'll see who loses more

No tribe should be allowed to hold Nigeria to ransom and the people better start evacuating because no Criminal court, Local or international will try Buhari after having more than a year's p
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by tdayof(m): 8:02am On Jul 28, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
nice one bro , militants never won a single gun battle with NA even during the gunboat war , that's why the keep creeping out to attack.
much of scaveners
Yeah bro I just feel insulted the way some Nigerians talk about the militants. And by the way. Thank you for your service smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by cktheluckyman: 8:02am On Jul 28, 2016
tdayof:
Some Nigerians behave like common sense is running away from them. Damn idiots be praising the work of militants. Your militants highest capability should be RPG, AK and LMG that they keep flaunting.
The military will cripple the hell out of you. The government has been so gentle . You can't win any damn war against the military . Declare full war against this damn people and see wonders by the military.
It's the navy presence that's still making you guys scared . Let the army SF be deployed and you will all start reciting the national anthem .

The army has long been deployed but they have not been able to stop the militants!!! the Nigerian military is ill-equipped for this type of guerrilla war fare.The militants has made a fool of our military

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Chrisx1x(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2016
babdap:
[b]NDA should learn from Boko Haram that we thought they were undefeated until now. [/b]Not taking Nigerian military serious at there own peril. I hope no one will cry if the criminals are sent to hell.
not when they have the backings of their people.i would join the NDA if the chance present itself. i won't stand back and watch fulani soidiers attack innocent people(cos thats what they know how to do best)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by bayelsaowei(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2016
later one fool would come out telling me about dangotes achievement and how other states are moving forward with non oil revenues...fools deceiving themselves from birth...if non oil revenues are actually making the rounds,why set up an army initiative to combat militants...nonsense...salary nobody go receive from September...let the niger delta control more than 50 percent of its resources... angry angry angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by bayelsaowei(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:
They had better start quickly, the nonsense dialogue has served its purpose and the military is set to engage.

Nobody can blackmail this government, talk less of drunken creek rats and their cowardly Ugandan cousins.

i thought dangote was suppose to fund our budget with his refinery as you tout...****.the FG would sell 0 barrels after attacks on the niger delta...all of us go rest... cheesy cheesy cheesy...dey make mouth up and down,....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by tdayof(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:

The army has long been deployed but they have not been able to stop the militants!!! the Nigerian military is ill-equipped for this type of guerrilla war fare.The militants has made a fool of our military
The army is ill equipped? You need tanks? You need Rocket launchers? What do you want please we use them. It's the millitants that are well equipped with old AK, RPG and those damn boats? You must be joking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by cocoduck: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2016
tdayof:

The army is ill equipped? You need tanks? You need Rocket launchers? What do you want please we use them. It's the millitants that are well equipped with old AK, RPG and those damn boats? You must be joking.
shebi na this weekend, we go see na

4 Likes

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 28, 2016
babdap:
NDA should learn from Boko Haram that we thought they were undefeated until now. Not taking Nigerian military serious at there own peril. I hope no one will cry if the criminals are sent to hell.
nda are not in war with the nigerian army.they have made their demand known to government.dont drill oil in our land.there are illegal miners in the north where the fulanis are mining gold.they should go and tap from them.dont use their oil to build north east which they destroyed sponsoring terrorism in the name of power must shift to the north.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by QuotaSystem: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:

which dialogue? Was the NDA ever in dialogue with the govt? The government has been the one begging them for dialogue while they have refused and has continued blowing up pipelines even with thousand s of military personnel deployed across the creeks!!

Pa Chukwudi reading will help you understand the context of comments better and save you from sounding insane. It won't break your already bent back.

drsteroid:
 Avengers’ spokesperson, self-styled Brig-Gen. Mudoch, in a statement, entitled, “Your drones won’t stop us,” said that the Federal Government was preparing for a military offensive in the region but using dialogue as a subterfuge.

“The NDA intelligence agency gathered that the said peace talk or dialogue by the Federal Government is a delay tactic employed by the government to enable the drones they ordered arrive latest end of August from the United States.

2 Likes

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 28, 2016
tdayof:
U dey analyze lik say dis militant no get sense u mean they dont know de road to kastina, kaduna, kano abi their people no dey die or u tink its imposible u beta rethink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Babatundecash(m): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2016
Love Machine:
Even obj and late abacha that were brutal couldn't defeat the Niger delta militants.the army only destroyed houses and killed innocent people there.lets see what the dullard can achieve if more pipelines will not be destroy.
Lol!!! If it was what happened to Niger delta during Obj and Abacha regime you're praying for so be it....I swear you shall surely live to regret it when it starts.....I knw u're the number one enemy of Niger delta,did you know how the ND region was over run during OBJ regime,did you know how many souls were lost....say no to violence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by tdayof(m): 8:17am On Jul 28, 2016
cocoduck:
shebi na this weekend, we go see na
Hizzy:

U dey analyze lik say dis militant no get sense u mean they dont know de road to kastina, kaduna, kano abi their people no dey die or u tink its imposible u beta rethink

You can analyze the background of the picture below yourself. Militants are just damn chest beaters.

2 Likes

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by drss(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2016
tdayof:
we have herad dat before - NEXT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 28, 2016
Babatundecash:
Lol!!! If it was what happened to Niger delta during Obj and Abacha regime you're praying for so be it....I swear you shall surely live to regret it when it starts.....I knw u're the number one enemy of Niger delta,did you know how the ND region was over run during OBJ regime,did you know how many souls were lost....say no to violence.
troops are in nd harrassing innocent people and tagging them nda.i know they will kill a lot of people but they are innocent people.but those pipelines will hear ween.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by AntiWailer: 8:29am On Jul 28, 2016
Pepper Soup don land.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 28, 2016
It's actually operation crocodile weeping for both the militants and the Navy men. The die is about to be cast. I am still Of the opinion that force won't achieve lasting solution in Niger Delta.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by DonBobes(m): 8:30am On Jul 28, 2016
SamMilla1:
Noise makers.
You are planning to attack Avengers from weekend and send the news to Vanguard first.

Did you read it well at all?? undecided

For ur info, its an exercise & not an attack!

Its a Military exercise.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by temptnow: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2016
How about the other code name they've been using. All na wash. Na Creek we dey talk no be sambisa. If them like make them use code name snake cry. We are always ready.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by twilliamx(m): 8:37am On Jul 28, 2016
evilapc:

Why not leave their land for them? Don't you have land?
Why not use your brain! Don't you have brain?

1 Like

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by temptnow: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2016
tdayof:

You can analyze the background of the picture below yourself. Militants are just damn chest beaters.
it's not by battle tank. Because you people don't understand how the pipelines formations are. That's why you think it's easy for military to defeat our beloved Avengers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by lereinter(m): 8:39am On Jul 28, 2016
Nda or wetin Yu call yourself what do u want to dialogue for

What exactly did buhari govt do to u

Kk

Between bokoharam and nda
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by bignero: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2016
DaBullIT:
Now Buhari is stepping up the game , this is good news , Ive got to call on my uncle if i can get a live feed or recorded version

These people have frustrated every citizens and all the world observers and if it does lead to a full scale war, we'll see who loses more

No tribe should be allowed to hold Nigeria to ransom and the people better start evacuating because no Criminal court, Local or international will try Buhari after having more than a year's patience to reason with these people

omenka come see

.....so omenka needs to approve,sanction or stand behind you for your point to be valid?

well we know your god...and need not give much attention for cows dont birth lions

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by cocoduck: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2016
tdayof:

Hahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahfafafafafacacababababababababagagagahavagagvaga
You are the real chest beaters, BTW those things don't make much difference in that terrain, do tanks float on water? BTW you need so much to maintain those things, and where does the money come from? This is a last ditch effort to get the Niger delta into your control again, but it will fail, because when these things begin to break down I wonder where you will get the money to buy spare parts for them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Iceberg3: 8:43am On Jul 28, 2016
babdap:
NDA should learn from Boko Haram that we thought they were undefeated until now. Not taking Nigerian military serious at there own peril. I hope no one will cry if the criminals are sent to hell.
the military wud've sent them to hell if they had seen them long ago,they are invicible...thank u for ua concern,its not needed.

2 Likes

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by cktheluckyman: 8:43am On Jul 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Pa Chukwudi reading will help you understand the context of comments better and save you from sounding insane. It won't break your already bent back.

Abegi!!! America no get drones before dem run commot from iraq? !! They have already told you that your drones will be very useless and I am not Pa Chukwudi!!

Your hausa-fulani dominated army is not rained for guerilla warfare which is what the NDA uses

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Michaelgates(m): 8:44am On Jul 28, 2016
tdayof:
Looool! I luv dis guy!

2 Likes

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by shamecurls(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2016
DaBullIT:
Now Buhari is stepping up the game , this is good news , Ive got to call on my uncle if i can get a live feed or recorded version

No tribe should be allowed to hold Nigeria to ransom and the people better start evacuating because no Criminal court, Local or international will try Buhari after having more than a year's patience to reason with these people

omenka come see

I can imagine what Burutai will do if allowed to independently make decisions. Its absurd, ridiculous and funny for some Humans to have believed that a militant group can stand at par with the Nigerian Army in combat

....I know same people will scream about victimization when the chips re down.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by cktheluckyman: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2016
cocoduck:
Hahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahfafafafafacacababababababababagagagahavagagvaga
You are the real chest beaters, BTW those things don't make much difference in that terrain, do tanks float on water? BTW you need so much to maintain those things, and where does the money come from? This is a last ditch effort to get the Niger delta into your control again, but it will fail, because when these things begin to break down I wonder where you will get the money to buy spare parts for them.

Help me tell that guy.Talking about tanks in the creeks!! He is yet to understand the very difficult terrain of the ND and while it has been very difficult for successive regimes to defeat the militants

3 Likes

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Branzy(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2016
god of water oluko dy those boys back military make una rest

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine / BREAKING: Dokpesi Released From Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.