Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta (37009 Views)

Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West / Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by adamsh: 8:46am On Jul 28, 2016
peace!!!!
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by henries246(m): 8:47am On Jul 28, 2016
Why not sit back nd relax and then watch the whole drama unfold rather than too much talk.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by okeybarca: 8:48am On Jul 28, 2016
babdap:
NDA should learn from Boko Haram that we thought they were undefeated until now. Not taking Nigerian military serious at there own peril. I hope no one will cry if the criminals are sent to hell.

I though u hv sense.who told u dat d Nigerian army defeated boko haram.buhari warn all d media not to carry any news about boko haram again.is dat a defeat in ur own world.

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by QuotaSystem: 8:48am On Jul 28, 2016
Pa Chukwudi why not wait and see what the Hausa Fulani dominated Armed Forces can do and not do?

Stop fretting cheesy...only cowards die 7 times before their death.

cktheluckyman:

Abegi!!! America no get drones before dem run commot from iraq? !! They have already told you that your drones will be very useless and I am not Pa Chukwudi!!

Your hausa-fulani dominated army is not rained for guerilla warfare which is what the NDA uses

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by cktheluckyman: 8:48am On Jul 28, 2016
shamecurls:

I can imagine what Burutai will do if allowed to independently make decisions. Its absurd, ridiculous and funny for some Humans to have believed that a militant group can stand at par with the Nigerian Army in combat

....I know same people will scream about victimization when the chips re down.

Buratai was busy doing press ups and snake charming while a militant group sent africa's biggest economy into recession!! You think it is by making noise on social media that you can defeat the militants!! Enough of the infantile threats!! Buhari is the C-in-C!! He should go and protect the pipelines!!

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Spells(m): 8:49am On Jul 28, 2016
Na over size shoe this government like to dey wear angry

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by shamecurls(m): 8:49am On Jul 28, 2016
[b]
tdayof:
Some Nigerians behave like common sense is running away from them. Damn idiots be praising the work of militants. Your militants highest capability should be RPG, AK and LMG that they keep flaunting.
The military will cripple the hell out of you. The government has been so gentle . You can't win any damn war against the military . Declare full war against this damn people and see wonders by the military.
It's the navy presence that's still making you guys scared . Let the army SF be deployed and you will all start reciting the national anthem .

Hosea 4:6- my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge

They don't know what the military can do........and I pray a dialogue is reached before they re exposed to what actually the military can do
[/b]

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by tdayof(m): 8:50am On Jul 28, 2016
cocoduck:
Hahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahfafafafafacacababababababababagagagahavagagvaga
You are the real chest beaters, BTW those things don't make much difference in that terrain, do tanks float on water? BTW you need so much to maintain those things, and where does the money come from? This is a last ditch effort to get the Niger delta into your control again, but it will fail, because when these things begin to break down I wonder where you will get the money to buy spare parts for them.
what about this?

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Iceberg3: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2016
DaBullIT post=a47954173:
Now Buhari is stepping up the game , this is good news , Ive got to call on my uncle if i can get a live feed or recorded version

These people have frustrated every citizens and all the world observers and if it does lead to a full scale war, we'll see who loses more

No tribe should be allowed to hold Nigeria to ransom and the people better start evacuating because no Criminal court, Local or international will try Buhari after having more than a year's patience to reason with these people

omenka come see

zombie,sheybe ur zombie dullard said they were mere 5% and u all applauded,how come mere 5% is holding the whole big4nothing white elephant 95% to ransome,why are u all suffering and frustrated? It means when they finally go na die be that,bah?

ZOOGERIAN ZOMBIES

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by birmingham04: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2016
evilapc:

Why not leave their land for them? Don't you have land?
. For Niger delta na there land abi? But if na for Lagos na no nobody's land? You get problem.

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by cktheluckyman: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Pa Chukwudi why not wait and see what the Hausa Fulani dominated Armed Forces can do and not do?

Stop fretting cheesy...only cowards die 7 times before their death.

While I am not pa chukwudi - have been waiting while the militants have kept blowing up pipelines after pipelines since January and your incompetent and useless hausa dominated army led by a kleptomaniac and snake charming idiot has not been able to stop them!! How long exactly should I wait for?

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Michaelgates(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2016
Abeg send the military in abeg. All three forces! What rubbish. Do u think we are joking here? Dis idiots are buy destroying the nations wealth that belongs to me and u and some fools are here supporting them and shouting 'it is their land'. All land in this Nigeria belongs the federal government and Nigerians. What rubbish? This negotiation and begging is already too much!

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Izonpikin: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:
They had better start quickly, the nonsense dialogue has served its purpose and the military is set to engage.

Nobody can blackmail this government, talk less of drunken creek rats and their cowardly Ugandan cousins.

so you actually went to the mods for them to ban my other account for calling you an olodo whilst you call my people drunken creek rats...you cant stand abuses...right??

i hope you can deal with your hypocrisy??

and for the MODS who quickly banned me i hope you all can manage yourselves...shame on you all.. angry angry angry angry

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Drguzzykola(m): 8:52am On Jul 28, 2016
temptnow:
it's not by battle tank. Because you people don't understand how the pipelines formations are. That's why you think it's easy for military to defeat our beloved Avengers
Fine thank God now u say they are ur beloved avengers, meaning nobody in Nigeria delta is innocent u Harbour them, so next time wen military men kill any of u don't come online and say army are killing innocent ones o, all of u ar criminal.

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by cktheluckyman: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2016
tdayof:
what about this?

Lol is this the nigerian navy? Where has there been while the militants keep blowing up pipelines? Their commander-in-chief must be a dullard

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Drguzzykola(m): 8:53am On Jul 28, 2016
temptnow:
it's not by battle tank. Because you people don't understand how the pipelines formations are. That's why you think it's easy for military to defeat our beloved Avengers
Fine thank God now u say they are ur beloved avengers, meaning nobody in Niger delta is innocent, u Harbour them, so next time wen military men kill any of u don't come online and say army are killing innocent ones o, all of u ar criminal.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by cktheluckyman: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2016
Drguzzykola:

Fine thank God now u say they are ur beloved avengers, meaning nobody in Nigeria delta is innocent u Harbour them, so next time wen military men kill any of u don't come online and say army are killing innocent ones o, all of u ar criminal.

Oya come and kill dem naa and quit making noise on nairaland

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by QuotaSystem: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2016
A bit more patience Pa Chukwudi. I'll mention you when the fireworks start wink

cktheluckyman:

While I am not pa chukwudi - have been waiting while the militants have kept blowing up pipelines after pipelines since January and your incompetent and useless hausa dominated army led by a kleptomaniac and snake charming idiot has not been able to stop them!! How long exactly should I wait for?
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2016
Let's restructure this country and save ourselves these unnecessary and avoidable confrontations and agitation.

Let's the FG start by looking into the last Confab recommendations. Nigeria is supposedly a federal system. Why are we running a unitary system that robs one region of its region, while using its resources to build other regions? It was a question of time till these confrontations appear. You can't cheat a people and not expect me to react.

War won't benefit anyone. Let's use our wisdom and save us this forthcoming battle. Let's restructure this system.

Till then, Nigeria still has a date with truth.

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Iceberg3: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2016
nakamora:

The land & water belong to Nigeria. They are free to move to Sudan if they are tired of staying in Nigeria.

zombie,but they alone suffer the pollution,the spills,the flared gas,abi? Na so dem go do u too.....ZOOGERIAN ZOMBIE WAY OF THINKING..

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by cktheluckyman: 8:56am On Jul 28, 2016
Michaelgates:
Abeg send the military in abeg. All three forces! What rubbish. Do u think we are joking here? Dis idiots are buy destroying the nations wealth that belongs to me and u and some fools are here supporting them and shouting 'it is their land'. All land in this Nigeria belongs the federal government and Nigerians. What rubbish? This negotiation and begging is already too much!

Bros the military are already there!! Been there for months now just that there are as cluess and imcompetent like their ancient and deaf commander-in-chief who dosent even have a waec certificate

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by temptnow: 8:56am On Jul 28, 2016
Drguzzykola:

Fine thank God now u say they are ur beloved avengers, meaning nobody in Niger delta is innocent, u Harbour them, so next time wen military men kill any of u don't come online and say army are killing innocent ones o, all of u ar criminal.
no problem, you don't have to write it two times, cos it now makes you look desperate for our oil. SMH

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:57am On Jul 28, 2016
They forgot what yaraduwa did in the past camp 5 demolition etc. This yeye people surrendered immediately and embraced amnesty.

Most online commentators are kids that know nothing about real life and forgetful. I pray dialogue continues or else I rest my case. My father-in-law till now regrets the civil war. He constantly talks about the negative impact. We have Syria also has a case study, but they don't want to learn.

tdayof:
Some Nigerians behave like common sense is running away from them. Damn idiots be praising the work of militants. Your militants highest capability should be RPG, AK and LMG that they keep flaunting.
The military will cripple the hell out of you. The government has been so gentle . You can't win any damn war against the military . Declare full war against this damn people and see wonders by the military.
It's the navy presence that's still making you guys scared . Let the army SF be deployed and you will all start reciting the national anthem .

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by cktheluckyman: 8:57am On Jul 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:
A bit more patience Pa Chukwudi. I'll mention you when the fireworks start wink

The last time the troops were deployed you were ranting and boasting all over nairaland but nothing was achieved after all!! When exactly will your dullard perform the magic? 2023?

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by limeta(f): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2016
we have full confidence that if all do their duty,
if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made,
we shall prove ourselves able to defend our home,
to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny,
if necessary for years, if necessary alone.

long live ss/se

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by chamboy(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2016
nakamora:

The land & water belong to Nigeria. They are free to move to Sudan if they are tired of staying in Nigeria.
BEST STATEMENT EVER

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by chamboy(m): 9:00am On Jul 28, 2016
okeybarca:

I though u hv sense.who told u dat d Nigerian army defeated boko haram.buhari warn all d media not to carry any news about boko haram again.is dat a defeat in ur own world.
u LEAVE IN SAMBISA TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON THERE
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by cktheluckyman: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
They forgot what yaraduwa did in the past camp 5 demolition etc. This yeye people surrendered immediately and embraced amnesty.

Most online commentators are kids that know nothing about real life and forgetful. I pray dialogue continues or else I rest my case. My father-in-law till now regrets the civil war. He constantly talks about the negative impact. We have Syria also has a case study, but they don't want to learn.

Bros you want to re-write history? When did the militants surrender? Was it not the FG that begged them to accept amnesty?

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by okeybarca: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2016
nakamora:

Go and move them now.had it been dat dis oil is in d north do u think by now there will be anything like one Nigeria?.now I ask u.d grazing bill dat d fg is talking about .is it for d interest of Nigerians or d north.d problem of a black man is his brain. d ability to reason.

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Michaelgates(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Bros the military are already there!! Been there for months now just that there are as cluess and imcompetent like their ancient and deaf commander-in-chief who dosent even have a waec certificate
Stupid, we are talking of security here and u are talking of waec certificate. U get brain at all? Now lemi update u. The military will always be there becus there is a division there, Division 7 is u don't know. And they can't do nada becus there is a truce becus of dialogue. And don't let ur stupidity and hatred for Buhari blind u, open ur eyes, he will still be ur president. Or u can relocate to Congo

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by chamboy(m): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2016
Inspectahdeck:

I think nairaland should start removing their comments... too much freedom dey cause wahala
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by cocoduck: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2016
tdayof:
what about this?
look, these things don't matter, it is not today nyash dey for back, did this defeat MEND? and NDPVF no? You just blowing hot air, you think these images strike fear into the avengers? You are on a long thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Pidgin: 'Why I Dey Support Atiku Not Buhari' (WATCH) / See What KAI Did To Traders At Berger

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53