Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta (37002 Views)

Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West / Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by toye440: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2016
kikake:
But Nigerdeltans must beware: in Niger delta, the dullard may want to repeat Boko's killings and reduction of northern Nigeria's economy.

Dullard is cruel. He only loves oyel money, his religion and region, not Nigeria and its economy.

ODI is all I can say, we don't want a repetition of that, remember wen 2 elephants fight d grass suffers.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by prof12(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2016
Love Machine:
Even obj and late abacha that were brutal couldn't defeat the Niger delta militants.the army only destroyed houses and killed innocent people there.lets see what the dullard can achieve if more pipelines will not be destroy.

For your information no rebel or militant group has ever defeated a standing regular army.
Just give Buhari a trial and see.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Aaronzy: 10:36am On Jul 28, 2016
AgentOrange:

Nigeria will not survive a second civil war, you can take this to the bank.

This is not 1967, this is 2016, wake up!

If any war breaks out then you will see how broken and divided Nigeria has become.

The SE will definitely help their SS brothers.

The MB will not help the hausa/fulani wage any war against the South, you only need to go there and speak to the people.(thanks to the fulani herdsmen)

Even the Yorubas will not want to be drawn into any armed conflict against the east side and would ask the hausa/fulani to go fight their war themselves.

The hausa/fulani will find themselves isolated and before you know it, the centre will cave in and Nigeria breaks. embarassed

Besides, once the war starts, boko haram will quickly pick up and annex parts of the north, this will greatly stretch the hausa/fulani lines and it won't take long before they throw away their guns and flee into Chad as refugees.
i hate this nonsence!....you always call us middle belts wen it comes to war and always say we will fight against dae hausas and fulanis...but wen buhari appoint any of us in his govt its only den dat u will start calling us north central dat Buhari has appointed anoda northerner.....

Pls and pls stop dragging us into ur clueless agenda...
WE will neva fight for u people cos u ar just visionless!

4 Likes

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by toye440: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2016
dreamwords:
Is it by force to tap oil from from someones land,
They said they dont want again, they want freedom to self determination, which is one of the fundamental human rights,
Everything should be based on dialogue
u are still a little brat, but permit me to introduce u to land use act were land everywhere and anywhere belongs to d government
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Akpan107(m): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2016
Fleshly:
Afonjas food don ready...

Come in and tell us how de new sheriff is more powerful than atomic bomb. In fact the new sheriff dey catch missile with one hand.
funny...
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by omenka(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2016
DaBullIT:
Now Buhari is stepping up the game , this is good news , Ive got to call on my uncle if i can get a live feed or recorded version

These people have frustrated every citizens and all the world observers and if it does lead to a full scale war, we'll see who loses more

No tribe should be allowed to hold Nigeria to ransom and the people better start evacuating because no Criminal court, Local or international will try Buhari after having more than a year's patience to reason with these people

omenka come see
Bro you need speak no more. Na this talk wen we dey talk dey make some people do shakara.

When the bell rings, what would be would be.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by 36xtr93r: 10:45am On Jul 28, 2016
Aaronzy:
i hate this nonsence!....you always call us middle belts wen it comes to war and always say we will fight against dae hausas and fulanis...but wen buhari appoint any of us in his govt its only den dat u will start calling us north central dat Buhari has appointed anoda northerner.....

WE will neva fight for u people cos u ar just visionless!

This is absolute trash...away from reality!
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by AgentOrange: 10:57am On Jul 28, 2016
Aaronzy:
[s]i hate this nonsence!....you always call us middle belts wen it comes to war and always say we will fight against dae hausas and fulanis...but wen buhari appoint any of us in his govt its only den dat u will start calling us north central dat Buhari has appointed anoda northerner.....

WE will neva fight for u people cos u ar just visionless![/s]

Where did we beg you to fight for us

Greet the fulani herdsmen for me. cheesy
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by azerbaijanbase: 10:58am On Jul 28, 2016
nakamora:

The land & water belong to Nigeria. They are free to move to Sudan if they are tired of staying in Nigeria.
does the US federal government own the land and water in Texas?
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by YabaLeftist: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2016
Movingcoil:
Abeg who get dry towel , I wan dry my cat.

grin grin grin

That thing looks like a white mouse.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Skybee1(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2016
babdap:
NDA should learn from Boko Haram that we thought they were undefeated until now. Not taking Nigerian military serious at there own peril. I hope no one will cry if the criminals are sent to hell.
Sowi boko haram was sponsor by buhari n his men to distroy Gej govt, Buhari will av no peace in ds country until he live dt seat

1 Like

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2016
In the end of time there shall be war and rumors of war.

The messengers of that particular chapter has been spotted all over Nigeria and on Nairaland time without numbers. Don't you agree with me friend?

War/rumors of war mongers. Well-done agent Limeta

limeta:

we have full confidence that if all do their duty,
if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made,
we shall prove ourselves able to defend our home,
to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny,
if necessary for years, if necessary alone.

long live ss/se
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by jayzblack(m): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2016
Help. please how can I join NDA?
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by lailo: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2016
Nigeria use military option and defeated boko haram who were killing human beings and whose hideout(sambisa) is as big as d whole SS states.There will be quicker result if they use same against NDA and others.Opinion
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Mylove55(f): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2016
evilapc:

Why not leave their land for them? Don't you have land?
a sane man wil never reason like this. to use question to answer ur question- did u plant or farm d oil there, have u ever cultivated that land?
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Aaronzy: 11:06am On Jul 28, 2016
dearpreye:
Let's restructure this country and save ourselves these unnecessary and avoidable confrontations and agitation.

Let's the FG start by looking into the last Confab recommendations. Nigeria is supposedly a federal system. Why are we running a unitary system that robs one region of its region, while using its resources to build other regions? It was a question of time till these confrontations appear. You can't cheat a people and not expect me to react.

War won't benefit anyone. Let's use our wisdom and save us this forthcoming battle. Let's restructure this system.

Till then, Nigeria still has a date with truth.

oh....so it's after dia hero has lost dae election dat dey feel dat dey are being cheated in nigeria....i can see dat dae miltants, Igbos and everybody supporting dis criminals are still suffering from dae trauma of defeat of last yrs presidential election

ETHNIC BIGOTS!
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by AgentOrange: 11:06am On Jul 28, 2016
omenka:
Bro you need speak no more. Na this talk wen we dey talk dey make some people do shakara.

When the bell rings, what would be would be.

Gbam!!!

Sherifatu should wring the bell quickly and end this once and for all.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2016
babdap:
NDA should learn from Boko Haram that we thought they were undefeated until now. Not taking Nigerian military serious at there own peril. I hope no one will cry if the criminals are sent to hell.

The only sensible comment here
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by ibombiz: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2016
Can't wait, but to speak for once about what is happening in my zone and State.... that is the Niger Delta... I think it is time we show these ingratitude folks the way out of our resources. They don't want to see us as a people, yet are preparing to die in our oil Fields. Let them exercise their military formations well. But I tell them ,it not going to be a conventional warfare, for a thousands shall fall at the left,and ten thousands @ thy right, and nothing shall come near thee....We will use the Name of Jehovah Ancient of Days,Omnipresence, God of David,And of Daniel. And Moses,of TB Joshua,the Invincible.. Mighty in Battle, to face them.... we are not afraid of the devourers that worked by day,or the pestilence that worked by night.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by ashjay001(m): 11:10am On Jul 28, 2016
kolnel:
Nice
Fingers crossed
Very soon, we shall see who the noise maker is

Abi o! Waiting mood activated. Just thinking of all d innocent souls that'll be wasted??!
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by reigningwisdom: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2016
I've studied Nigerian numerous problems and have concluded that the followings are to be confronted. 1. African cultures. 2. Religions. 3. Ethnic defferences. 4.Parties and individuals'political ambtions or interests. 5.Greedy politicians. 6. Lack of patriotic civil servants or patriotism among Nigerians. 7.Lack of patriotism among states and national leaders. 8.Unnecessary military interventions or unwarranted uses of military might. 9.Lack of visional leaders devoid of corrupt minds. 10.Arrogance and pride among leader and citizens. 11. Lack of love among leaders and citizens. 12. Lack of quality planners, management and development abilities among so-called leadership class. 13. Lack of political understanding among Nigerian lads and lack of peace. 14.Bigotry. 15.Ethnical and tribal hatred. 16. Lack of wisdom. Whenever all these and manymore are fixed Nigeria will get herself out from the subtle economy, and find her stand among other vibrant states of the world.
But, in a situation whereby all said above can't be fixed, disintegration is eminently suitable or war will re-occure cause Nigerians are emotional people. Emotional people are not made to be pushed to the wall, though gullible in nature but flexble in decision making and most of the time shows of pride and arrogance. Sorry to say but, that is the truth, if you went through the road of psychology that is the nature of emotional people. Having outlined all these, l appreciate your humble view.

1 Like

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by tundexijim(m): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2016
AgentOrange:

If any war breaks out then you will see how broken and divided Nigeria has become.

The MB will not help the hausa/fulani wage any war against the South, you only need to go there and speak to the people.(thanks to the fulani herdsmen)

Even the Yorubas will not want to be drawn into any armed conflict against the east side and would ask the hausa/fulani to go fight their war themselves.

The hausa/fulani will find themselves isolated and before you know it, the centre will cave in and Nigeria breaks. embarassed

Besides, once the war starts, boko haram will quickly pick up and annex parts of the north, this will greatly stretch the hausa/fulani lines and it won't take long before they throw away their guns and flee into Chad as refugees.

See this one. Continue fighting civil war on NL.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Akjwyzepal(m): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2016
AgentOrange:

[s]
AgentOrange:

[/s][quote author=AgentOrange post=47955633]

and this one came to NL to start spiting shenanigans. I doff my dirty boxers for you, your level of ignorance is one of a kind. Next time u spiting shenanigans don't add yoruba. Since u a prophet you should forsee ur future and nt dis poo. Proudly Nigerian
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by AgentOrange: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2016
Akjwyzepal:
[s][/s]

Afonja, you have not made any sense. embarassed
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Aaronzy: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Enough of your online rants!! The military should go and stop the bombings!! These empty threats you keep issuing from month to month is becomming too childish!! I thought they said you northerners are brave! Your army is the weakest and biggest cowards I have seen!! They only have strength against unarmed civillians
ur comments on nairaland are just rediculous....now u have taged dae Nigeria army as northern army
so why always complain wen any appointment in dae Nigeria army is given to a northerner?
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by tundexijim(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2016
Love Machine:
in a war,do you show yourself to enemies?

No in a war u engage ur enemies if u ve got the balls not hiding like cowards. ..
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Akjwyzepal(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2016
tundexijim:

See this one. Continue fighting civil war on NL.
don't mind him jawe. Many are m.ad few are roaming.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by chilltoo(m): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2016
It's well
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Akjwyzepal(m): 11:23am On Jul 28, 2016
AgentOrange:

Afonja, you have not made any sense. embarassed
thats how it sounds to a ret.ar.ded. tongue
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2016
AgentOrange:

Which war will brake out? Is it those cowardic chickens who cannot even open their faces that will cause a civil war? U over estimate the cowards jare! They scarvenging cowards re not even a match for the the daredevil boko boys. Boko boys, even though they re ready to die in battle, re still no match for the Army. I only pity the civilians, women and children in the ND. The ND due to her sharp divisions as regards the struggle, cannot even come up with a united army. I m frm the ND yet I do not support the activities of the criminal.
SE will help which brother? It is the SS that is in a position to help the SE in the invent of any war! The SE re the worst cowards in the history of Nigeria. They don't want the Niger brigde blown. They re not ready to blow up Fderal infrastructures in their region. The SE that cannot even afford to blow up even a single pipeline in their region. They don't want their region messed up ever again. I hiss.

1 Like

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by AgentOrange: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
[s]Which war will brake out? Is it those cowardic chickens who cannot even open their faces that will cause a civil war? U over estimate the cowards jare! They scarvenging cowards re not even a match for the the daredevil boko boys. Boko boys, even though they re ready to die in battle, re still no match for the Army. I only pity the civilians, women and children in the ND. The ND due to her sharp divisions as regards the struggle, cannot even come up with a united army. I m frm the ND yet I do not support the activities of the criminal.
SE will help which brother? It is the SS that will help the SE in the invent of any war! The SE that cannot eve afford to blow up even a single pipeline in their region. I hiss[/s].

1 Like

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by dreamwords: 11:40am On Jul 28, 2016
Kirigidi:
Who ar d "they" u ar talkin about? Do u think few criminal gangs can just wake up nd decide for d rest of us Niger Deltans? It is obvious dat many of u makin silly comments in supprt of d militants ar not frm d Niger Delta, but rader ar frm d South East who hav dis hatred for Nigeria's progress! Go to d riverine communities nd see how dis pretenders (militants) terroriz dia fellow indigenes nd engage in oda criminal activities; robbin traders nd travellers of dia possessions along d waterways, doin bunkerin, rapin women to d extent dat pipo ar afraid to ply d creeks. For ur informatn, I'm frm an oil producin community in Ethiope East LGA of Delta State nd I wil tell u dat dis criminals ar only fightin for dia own pockets disguisin as freedm fighter!
If u like come from sokoto, or ogun state, iwo lo mo,
We already know where u are from, sw,
In fact im from ghana grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine / Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.