Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa (28450 Views)

President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) / Mambilla Power Project: 6 Things You Need To Know About The FG Project / Jibrin: Dogara Must Account For The $600,000 He Collected From Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by gebest: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
with this, Saraki is better than Dogara. Efcc arrest that thief right now.
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by sainttwist1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
WASMOG:
insha Allah may Ogun strike all these corrupt politician in Jesus name amen
ase!!!!!!!
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by johnbu: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
infact, this is the sign that nigeria is born again from corrupt practices if this exposure continues.
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by excel101(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
yhemsy62:
E be like say this Dogara of a person senior Saraki in thieving o
Its a big lie, cos Northernans don't steal: e.g atiku, IBM, Abacha, Saraki, Danjuma, Salisu( fmr Speaker ), Dasuki, Dikko, Ciroma etc. The list is unending.
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by hemucology(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
WASMOG:

Haaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaa
3 in 1
U say
Insha Allah
Ogun
Jesus

shocked shocked
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by Dminister(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Jibrin has become the mouth of the gods. Please just keep up with the good work we are strongly behind you.

#waiting for more Bomb!
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by SHAIBULIAR: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dis rofo-rofo fight dey sweet o
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by famayo: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
N/A, everywhere, full of rogues. Nigeria needs JJ Rawlings cleansing. Best remedy for now.
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by seguno2: 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
YoursGEJ:
So Dogara had these skeletons in his cupboard and he had the guts to give Jibrin an ultimatum to apologize to him.

Dogara should resign

Dogara was just bluffing.
Jibrin has called his bluff.
Stage is set for the next round of the legislathieves exposed.
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by Daplux4: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
Icecomrade:

APC government is very very corrupt.

Quote me anywhere

No APC are not corrupt they are selected saint's the best Nigeria has ever produce from president to ministers and aids
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by Excellentmind: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
I love this episode very much and will like to watch more of it.

REMEMBER

THOSE WHO SOWED IN JOY SHALL REAP IN TEARS!
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by 100Cents: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
StepTwo:
And these allegations are not yet tips enough for efcc investigation?

Who is goin to break that of the senate?

Ekweremmadu
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by sandland: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
Weather they remove Jubrin or not, he will remain a government witness.
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by Fidelismaria: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=9jatriot post=47966566]This Jibrin is not taking this fight lying low. It is as if he had been gathering all these evidences in the event that he gets to this. What I think though is that all those who have Dogara's secrets are passing them to him to use against Dogara.

This is how Dogara is going to react though. Someone (in Dogara's camp) will move a motion for Jibrin to be disciplined for bringing the house to disrepute, another will quickly second the motion. Those against will try to resist, the matter will eventually be referred to the ethics committee. The committee will hold a kangaroo session and recommend Jibrin be suspended for indiscipline. That way he will be silenced.
Jubrin will then go to court trying to restrain the house from suspending him and while the matter is in court the HOA will pretend that they can no longer deliberate on it since it is now in court. By the time Jibrin is finally cleared to be readmitted into the house, the matter would have died a natural death except FG is ready to go into another clash against the House of representatives considering the one against the senate is being called interference in some quarters.

Accurate prediction
One trailer of origin bitters for u
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by 100Cents: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
yhemsy62:
E be like say this Dogara of a person senior Saraki in thieving o

Have you forgotten Dimeji Bankole ?

They are all smart thieves.

Africa still has a long way..
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by afiansel(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
But why the noise now this Jibrin.
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by sandland: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
We know that our so called NASS has been a drain of our collective wealth. It has to go on part time basis. Simple allowance only.
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by vugaman(m): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
After this somebody will say the country should not divide though most of the people who are against the country dividing are benefiting from the corruptive uncertainities,if this country is divided and the capitals of each country will be closer to the people,then tell me why after this information,we will not wait for this devils and use 2 by 2 sticks to deliver them from corruption.
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by adornity(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
That's exactly the Nigerian style of handling issue which make nothing work in the country.
9jatriot:
This Jibrin is not taking this fight lying low. It is as if he had been gathering all these evidences in the event that he gets to this. What I think though is that all those who have Dogara's secrets are passing them to him to use against Dogara.

This is how Dogara is going to react though. Someone (in Dogara's camp) will move a motion for Jibrin to be disciplined for bringing the house to disrepute, another will quickly second the motion. Those against will try to resist, the matter will eventually be referred to the ethics committee. The committee will hold a kangaroo session and recommend Jibrin be suspended for indiscipline. That way he will be silenced.
Jubrin will then go to court trying to restrain the house from suspending him and while the matter is in court the HOA will pretend that they can no longer deliberate on it since it is now in court. By the time Jibrin is finally cleared to be readmitted into the house, the matter would have died a natural death except FG is ready to go into another clash against the House of representatives considering the one against the senate is being called interference in some quarters.
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
DONSMITH123:

My brother, the guy is only spitting fire coz Dogara removed him. Mumuni is a clown. I remembered calling on a radio show one day on ASO RADIO Abuja during the Budget saga. And i put the question to him straight about Budget padding going by the words of Presidency then. He denied NASS having anything to do with missing Budget or Padding.

I think Nigerian can see clearly now that our lawmakers are nothing but law-dealers and lawbreakers. (House of Thieves). Watch out for more coming out from Them.

Nothing good can come out of these set of lawmakers.
you always on point bro.....wish other nairalanders have ur sense of reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
DONSMITH123:

My brother, the guy is only spitting fire coz Dogara removed him. Mumuni is a clown. I remembered calling on a radio show one day on ASO RADIO Abuja during the Budget saga. And i put the question to him straight about Budget padding going by the words of Presidency then. He denied NASS having anything to do with missing Budget or Padding.

I think Nigerian can see clearly now that our lawmakers are nothing but law-dealers and lawbreakers. (House of Thieves). Watch out for more coming out from Them.

Nothing good can come out of these set of lawmakers.
bro u always on point jor....wish other nairalanders have ur sense of reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by farouk0403(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
WASMOG:

LOLS bros which one you dey? I mean religion

abi you are just neutral
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by DONSMITH123(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
KingEli:
bro u always on point jor....wish other nairalanders have ur sense of reasoning

:Dthank you sir

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by solid3(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
9jatriot:
This Jibrin is not taking this fight lying low. It is as if he had been gathering all these evidences in the event that he gets to this. What I think though is that all those who have Dogara's secrets are passing them to him to use against Dogara.

Hear this, if Jubrin is suspended, I will definately be on the street along with other Nigerians to protest and ensure he is reinstated.
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by pleasuremaster: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Hon Mumuni abi wetin bi him name sef has vow not to give up until dogara fall.

But why wait until now?

Many days for d thief, one day for d owner. Now is d time.
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by Godwin616: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Na wa o. This corruption has really eateh deep into our system o. No boundary. Almost every facet of public institution is bedeviled with this monster. How did we find ourselves in this plague as a nation. Even PMB cannot cure this in its entire tenure unless we have a strong institution on ground to fight this battle to finish.Unfortunately judiciary too is infected. God will save us o.
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by ayindejimmy(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Icecomrade:

APC government is very very corrupt.

Quote me anywhere

You people are so inconsistent
When Dogara was dinning with the PDP reps to force into power against his party's decision you were sleeping then?
When APC said they don't want Dogara you think they don't know why?
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by WiseFool2(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
'In Tiwa Savage's voice ' If I start to talk. ... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by Pappyjim: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
House of thieves and members are like: This Jibrin is not taking this fight lying low. It is as if he had been gathering all these evidences in the event that he gets to this. What I think though is that all those who have Dogara's secrets are passing them to him to use against Dogara.

Jubrin will then go to court trying to restrain the house from suspending him and while the matter is in court the HOA will pretend that they can no longer deliberate on it since it is now in court. By the time Jibrin is finally cleared to be readmitted into the house, the matter would have died a natural death except FG is ready to go into another clash against the House of representatives considering the one against the senate is being called interference...

Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by Reference(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
And some folks say corruption has reduced under this dispensation. And I was telling someone,that perception is simply because the majority have no access to pubiic f0nds, its not just there to be stolen. The few that have it are stealing and this case is one of many hidden out there.

If you want to reduce stealing and to a larger extent, corruption we must restructure and put to an end the financial system we practice.
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by able20(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
If not that Buhari is blind he would have noticed that his groups are corrupt .
Re: Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa by kings09(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
Buhari n EFCC have gone deaf since APC members r involved. cheesy
StepTwo:
And these allegations are not yet tips enough for efcc investigation?

Who is goin to break that of the senate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self / ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International / Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.