Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Serious Advice Needed Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Advice Needed Here (585 Views)

Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here / Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Advice Needed Here by MarshRiley(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sorry this story is kinda long
Good day,pls I need your advice here,my friend is inlove with a girl in his school and according to what he told me,when he asked the girl out,she said she was in a relationship,the problem now is,the girl started giving my friend the impression that they were dating and this made him to start giving his all,with the mindset that the girl he always wanted was finally his.
After 2months he started seeing signs that caught his attention,he realised she doesn't call until she needs something from him,she hardly visit and when she do,its just to get help from him,so he decided to talk to her about it,she said hope he knows that she's in a relationship and he's not her bf,this really got to my guy and after a week,he told her that they shud breakup and go their seperate ways but she insisted she doesn't want to let him go.She still continued with thesame habit and this is really killing my friend, I hate seeing him so down and I don't know what to say to him or the next step to take...pls nairalanders,how can I help my friend out of this love obsession he has for this girl...
Serious comments pls
Re: Serious Advice Needed Here by ronald4lif(m): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Abeg make una no make person laugh, too early mbok. He called for a break-up when they were never dating and she pleaded he shouldn't let go even as she insisted that he's not her boyfriend? Abeg make the mugu receive sense na. grin

1 Like

Re: Serious Advice Needed Here by MarshRiley(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
ronald4lif:
Abeg make una no make person laugh, too early mbok. He called for a break-up when they were never dating and she pleaded he shouldn't let go even as she insisted that he's not her boyfriend? Abeg make the mugu receive sense na. grin
Bros,the thing don tire me
I no know weda na juju abi na just plain stupidity
Re: Serious Advice Needed Here by eph12(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Why is he breaking up for? Please encourage him not to give up. He should continue spending on her biko. Before he spends up to 1 billion she will fall in love with him.

1 Like

Re: Serious Advice Needed Here by MarshRiley(m): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
eph12:
Why is he breaking up for? Please encourage him not to give up. He should continue spending on her biko. Before he spends up to 1 billion she will fall in love with him.
Lol
Noted bro
Re: Serious Advice Needed Here by ronald4lif(m): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
MarshRiley:

Bros,the thing don tire me
I no know weda na juju abi na just plain stupidity

No such thing as juju, he's just plain silly. The earlier he get back to his senses and discontinue all communication with her the better. He's just her meal ticket, a maga.

1 Like

Re: Serious Advice Needed Here by Daniel2289(m): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
Is dis d life he wants to live Giving all his power to a woman dat don't even care abt him. I wish I can c dis ur frnd one on one so dat I talk sense into him. Since she don't wants to date him what d HELL is ur frnd doin with her I HATE being used. Pls tell ur frnd to leave dis girl or else, She will continue using him until she's done with him.

1 Like

Re: Serious Advice Needed Here by Essence6055: 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Who I never knew that guys are not taking this hard economy seriously...

Girls are already taking it seriously and are using any maga that falls for them (Mugu Money Spender)... so guys wise up... I normally don't reply to people like this... but tell your guy that the girl just needs him to survive financially and not emotionally.. her real boyfriend is the one she loves...

and she knows that you love her too much and that you are so fragile .. .that is why she is using that fact to still cage you

simple maths and yet some girls cannot get A in physics

hey am hunting for followers.... Follow me and I will follow you....

2 Likes

Re: Serious Advice Needed Here by MarshRiley(m): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Daniel2289:
Is dis d life he wants to live Giving all his power to a woman dat don't even care abt him. I wish I can c dis ur frnd one on one so dat I talk sense into him. Since she don't wants to date him what d HELL is ur frnd doin with her I HATE being used. Pls tell ur frnd to leave dis girl or else, She will continue using him until she's done with him.
Your comment is powerful,i'll definitely make sure he sees this.thanks
Re: Serious Advice Needed Here by Daniel2289(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
MarshRiley:
Your comment is powerful,i'll definitely make sure he sees this.thanks
U welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Kustin!! / Can I Borrow 2,000naira From Gtbank / Guys In The Building What Will Be Your Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.