Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Im Broke And Single, But I Need A Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Broke And Single, But I Need A Serious Relationship (1040 Views)

A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Broke And Single, But I Need A Serious Relationship by thaoriginator: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
i don toast girls tire, dem no gree. and me n'a fine boy o. for my area n'a me fine pass. Well lets be serious, i need a Nice girl like P Diddy and Usher.
Re: Im Broke And Single, But I Need A Serious Relationship by Ladycloud(f): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Go and treat yr malaria and come back again?!!

2 Likes

Re: Im Broke And Single, But I Need A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Just work harder, so you can leave Brokevill
You can't do much from there.

But in my mind what I'm actually thinking of telling you is (Go fu*k yourself)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Im Broke And Single, But I Need A Serious Relationship by megaik: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
thaoriginator:
i don toast girls tire, dem no gree. and me n'a fine boy o. for my area n'a me fine pass. Well lets be serious, i need a Nice girl like P Diddy and Usher.
But I warned u, you no listen...you see your life
Re: Im Broke And Single, But I Need A Serious Relationship by thaoriginator: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Just work harder, so you can leave Brokevill
You can't do much from there.

But in my mind what I'm actually thinking of telling you is (Go fu*k yourself)
abeg no abuse me o. i no force you n'a.
Re: Im Broke And Single, But I Need A Serious Relationship by thaoriginator: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ladycloud:
Go and treat yr malaria and come back again?!!
nothing do me m'y sis. im sick of being single and lonely, i need someone to share m'y stuffs wit
Re: Im Broke And Single, But I Need A Serious Relationship by hertz9te(m): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
am broke and carless,i need a buggati.....yeye

1 Like

Re: Im Broke And Single, But I Need A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
OK. OP I will only gree if u drop ur handsome pishure here grin

Juz make sure u dey balm pass Trey Songz ehn... grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Im Broke And Single, But I Need A Serious Relationship by thaoriginator: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:
OK. OP I will only gree if u drop ur handsome pishure here grin

Juz make sure u dey balm pass Trey Songz ehn... grin tongue
im Not as fine as Trey but i resemble Busta Rhymes..

2 Likes

Re: Im Broke And Single, But I Need A Serious Relationship by thaoriginator: 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
darlingtito, I like your style, can we hook up?
Re: Im Broke And Single, But I Need A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
thaoriginator:
im Not as fine as Trey but i resemble Busta Rhymes..

Pishure or idonbelievit ooo grin
Re: Im Broke And Single, But I Need A Serious Relationship by thaoriginator: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Pishure or idonbelievit ooo grin
come to my whatsaap and See .. r u in lagos? See lemme tell ü, if you date me ü wont regret it cos iwill treat ü Beta that ur ex.. I Know hes been messing around.. dont worry, im that kinda guy Most girls want.. just that ima shy Type of dude but im as confident as a Präsident.. .mek we collabo na
Re: Im Broke And Single, But I Need A Serious Relationship by Kakamorufu(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hustle and make money. Women wil flock round you by themselves
Re: Im Broke And Single, But I Need A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
thaoriginator:
nothing do me m'y sis. im sick of being single and lonely, i need someone to share m'y stuffs wit
Let me give you the best advice

Adopt a puppy, since you say you are single and lonely
But even the dog must still eat, so you need money to feed it, which brings me to my first advice.

Just work harder, and build a career for yourself, then sit back and watch the women come for you

1 Like

Re: Im Broke And Single, But I Need A Serious Relationship by Smhart1(f): 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
Let's mingle
Re: Im Broke And Single, But I Need A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Kakamorufu:
Hustle and make money. Women wil flock round you by themselves
Seconded tongue
Re: Im Broke And Single, But I Need A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mtchew
Re: Im Broke And Single, But I Need A Serious Relationship by RichieDaVinci01(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
thaoriginator:
come to my whatsaap and See .. r u in lagos? See lemme tell ü, if you date me ü wont regret it cos iwill treat ü Beta that ur ex.. I Know hes been messing around.. dont worry, im that kinda guy Most girls want.. just that ima shy Type of dude but im as confident as a Präsident.. .mek we collabo na
See this One You wee Grow beard.....Green one

(1) (Reply)

Bad Breath Or Bad Grammar? / I Fine Joy In Making Rampage Love To Gals. / The Disadvantages Of Being Friends With Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.