Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (53724 Views)

Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by supernet4(f): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2016
Richiy:
Mingle with his friends: Be polite and respectful to them. A real man would not let the opinion of his friends be the basis of decision making in his relationship. If he solely follows the opinion of his friends, he is not even worth it

Do his laundry: While you are not a drycleaner, there is nothing wrong with occasionally helping him wash, especially if he is washing or you are washing, you might just out of your current mood decide to help him or not...as long as you do not overdo it.

Spend the weekend at his place: I don't get this. Apart from regular dates and hangouts, don't one usually feel the need for privacy and companionship with your partner? When I date, I don't find it weird at all to want to spend some days over. So, I will just say that this is inconclusive. Whatever rocks one's boat.

Visit his family regularly: Why a girl would do that is beyond me. Regularly...like regularly? But why? Maintaining a good relationship with them is good enough. You don't have to constantly disturb them.

Depending on him to take care of you and your family: This one is hilarious. What is he? Your saviour or what? Lol. Why would you want to depend on a guy for your survival and even your family's? Don't give anybody your dignity abeg. Nuff said.

Sleep with him: This one is very relative. My philosophy is; It is your body and if you feel comfortable enough to share it with someone, it's okay. Please don't crucify me. A large percentage of us do it already, openly or covertly. If you don't, it is still okay. In all, don't let anyone make you do what you don't feel comfortable doing.

Public display of Affection: This is actually not that bad. Your emotions can make you openly show your partner love. But, it is the excess that is bad. A lot of pda, especially social media display, show esteem issues and insecurity. People that enjoy great relationships are too busy enjoying it to think of uploading photos every 5 minutes.

Generally, each relationship is dynamic and there is no rule for human relationships. Whatever works for the both of you is just fine! Others don't really matter. wink
love this
Share the same opinion

1 Like

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by wordbank(m): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2016
Babycherry:

Internet no go gree person
grin
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Iseoluwani: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
Boyooosa:

Uhn, o ta lenu. U need to join research team for PMB if Seun fails to recognise ur presence in NL. U forced me to reply you again. Ok, oloo Ilorin no nii.

Any time u r sending pix like dis , pls don't hesitate to mention me, I will be glad and send ur brand grin across if u mind! Gracia!

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by fabianiweka: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
guy i say sharap.my mother only meet my wife once and it was accidental and she keep asking about her .
one day she came to my house and meet another lady she drove her out off my room
she told me to bring the firs lady she saw me with.
i am married to my lovely wife for 6 year i ve no regret
thanks to my mom
guys take your woman to see your mother only then you will know a good wife.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
Tell them, they are not yet wives but they behave like one at the end they get dumped. If he wants it all them let him take you down the isle.
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Boyooosa(m): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
[quote author=Iseoluwani post=48116730][/quote]
You are a badt guy. grin. Eating dem raw, in fact, am writing a letter (not a text) to dis girl now because u just nailed her career now embarassed(vexn mode) and I will copy u so DAT u will be happy DAT u killed one parasite today. Meanwhile, I wish I help a soul because if I see her in d middle of the nite hustling, I would have loved to park beside her, pick her up and help her the way Donald trump helped melaina grin 25 years ago. The situation in the country is tensed, my brother. But where she will be getting it wrong is if she feels that she is over-ambitious, common, ladugbo mi. Ma ti LA ju. wink. I will copy u d drafted letter...lol, for d fun of it.

1 Like

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by countryman13: 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
Such ladies shld equally avoid flashing her guy coz it is an indirect way of begging for recharge card. Hmmmmm,I disagreed wt U on d sex issue coz past experiences ve shown us many reasons y we must give it a brief trial
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Iseoluwani: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Boyooosa:

You are a badt guy. grin. Eating dem raw, in fact, am writing a letter (not a text) to dis girl now because u just nailed her career now embarassed(vexn mode) and I will copy u so DAT u will be happy DAT u killed one parasite today. Meanwhile, I wish I help a soul because if I see her in d middle of the nite hustling, I would have loved to park beside her, pick her up and help her the way Donald trump helped melaina grin 25 years ago. The situation in the country is tensed, my brother. But where she will be getting it wrong is if she feels that she is over-ambitious, common, ladugbo mi. Ma ti LA ju. wink. I will copy u d drafted letter...lol, for d fun of it.

If roses were red and violets could be blue,
I'd take us away to a place just for two.
You'd see my true colors and all that I felt.
I'd see that you could love me and nobody else.
We'd build ourselves a fortress where we'd run and play.
You'd be mine and I'd be yours 'til our dying day.
Then I wake and realize you were never here.
It's all just my thoughts, my dreams, my hopes...
But now it's only tears!

She will ask you her offence. Tell her I love you but I don't have money

Let's see if will wait

Or

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Boyooosa(m): 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
[quote author=Iseoluwani post=48116730][/quote]

1 Like

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by mimee9(f): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
Tru talk, God bless you for this..

1 Like

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Boyooosa(m): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
Iseoluwani:

But now it's only tears!

Let's see if will wait

Or
She go be like: Love without money is time-wasting...

1 Like

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Boyooosa(m): 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Iseoluwani:

My love be like Jackie Chan, She can't fight it!
E be like Corruption in Nigeria, she can't stop it.
Ma gba wo loo re! grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Boyooosa(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
Iseoluwani:

But now it's only tears!

Let's see if will wait

Or

its better for her to have a rapist as a boyfriend dan for her to toil with me.... i can turn to cankerworm and waste the next eight years of her life before releasing her to where she belongs to...
she go be like...

1 Like

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
what people don't get is that there are no general rules for a relationship...what works for mr and miss/mrs A might not work for mr and miss/mrs B..

its your love not others..you alone know yourself,your partner and d condition surrounding your being together..so find what works for you both,a common ground,pray and stick to it..Shikena!

BTW..no 7 is kinda crooked..i'm a big fan of PDA..i cant get enuf tongue
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
what shall it profit a woman who does all this and loses her partner abeg dat one wey u talk na for tyme of sunita love
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Lertty87(f): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
Kakamorufu:
Continue spoiling market
lol
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by andyjagga: 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
DanceVille:
Every Nigerian Single ladies want to get married and of course wants to impress the man of their dreams.There's absolutely nothing wrong in showing off your good womanly skills and why you will make a better wife than your rival.

Buh there are some wifely duties you should avoid with your boyfriend if you want to have a good future ahead.

7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends

1. Mingle With His Friends

This might be fun if you knew him through his friends, buh nevertheless, you should cut down on all familarity with his friends once you start dating him.This will save you from the stress of your good intentions being misinterpreted,Or his friends knowing too much of you to begin to decide whether they like or approve you or not.

2. Do His Laundry

You should be focused on building your relationship, not how great a housekeeper you're.There are laundry shops on almost every street in Nigeria cities.If he tells you his clothes need washing, offer to call your laundry man for him or help him drop his clothes at the laundry shop.

3. Spend The Weekend At His Place

Most Nigerian ladies do this a lot and it's becoming a norm.You just want to have the feel of what it will actually be like living with him.It starts by sleeping over because it was too late for you to go home, then it progresses to you consciously going there for the weekend.What happened to the place you paid rent for? Smh..

4. Visit His Family Regularly

First things first, don't be in a haste to meet his family, or for him to meet your family unless he's planning to marry you.And when he finally introduces you to them, avoid paying the regular and uncalled for visits.The idea is not to get too involved with his family until you start bearing their name.

5. Depending On Him To Take Care Of You And Your Family

This is very common among Nigerian ladies, where a single lady assumes that all her financial burdens will be relieved by her boyfriend.Only lazy girls depend on their boyfriends for everything and if you want him to appreciate you, show him you're capable of taking care of your needs as well as that of your family.

6. Sleep With Him

Sex is sacred and was designed for married couples.You giving your body to your boyfriend goes against God's plan and also defiles your body and values.Stop giving him your body whenever he calls you up for it.Until he puts a wedding ring on your finger, then he's not worthy to receive wife benefits from you.When you become his wife, he will get treated like a husband.

7. Public Display Of Affection

Nigerian ladies are too fast in doing things when they are in a relationship.Try as much as possible to avoid going everywhere together, holding hands, kissing in public, uploading his pics on your social networks account and all that love birds do to drag attention.You might see it as part of spicing up your relationship buh it'll have negative effects on you if the relationship doesn't end up at the altar.

I drop my pen at this Juncture.

Written And Compiled By
DanceVille

Xo xo cool post bt u forgot 2say
No wifey duties ....no husbandly duties too
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Crownwahley(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2017
Cutezt:
I See Nothing Wrong With No 3, I Have Slept On The Same Bed With My Gf For 3 Days, And Nothing Serious Transpired Between Us, BTW, I Will Outrightly Dump Any Lady Who Does'nt Give Me PDA, Warrafuk??
Pls don't forget to check my signature, God bless

maybe for that 3days period she is menstruating

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.