Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters (30026 Views)

Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters / On Anambra $5 Million Vegetable Exports: Sahara Reporters Is A Fraud! / Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by oladayo63(m): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2016
aresa:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4033239_fbimg1469743965781_jpegdda61e974bd77180570702886155ab65

See $5 million operation inside pickup truck parked inside boys' quarters ..

These Igbos no go kill pesin with lafta I swear.. grin...

Obiano must have made a typographical error... Na #5m he wan type but the computer generated $5m. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by OkoNDOoBo: 11:21am On Jul 29, 2016
Sahara reporters wicked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by wiseoneking: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2016
Abagworo:
Window dressing and deceit oes no good to any community. Identify your challenges and face them gradually.
You got the worst deceit. ABAGWORO: Aba gworo literal means Aba hausa kolanut. Your father sells kola in Aba. You are an hausa man born in imo state and speaks igbo. That does not make you an igbo man. You are first Hausa. You are worst than deceit. Your damn talk does not take greatness from Anambra state. Face Kano you state of origin or Imo, where you are claiming.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by zuchyblink(m): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2016
Anambra state government should sue Sharia reporters

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by bigtt76(f): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2016
I hope the farmers would be paid their share of the $5million in forex shaaa grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by ManMountain(m): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2016
ycat:
This is one of the reasons they hate Yoruba. Had it not been for us, they would have sold Nigeria. I've never seen a people without conscience as ibos. I don't know what part of development they skipped when they were evolving. There should be a study on ibos to know why they are built for propaganda. If they are not looking for attention, it has to be chaotic.

They skipped the part of human development that controls civility, humility, sobriety and overall human interaction.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by ManMountain(m): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2016
bigtt76:
I hope the farmers would be paid their share of the $5million in forex shaaa grin

For wia?

That was a cooked figure, the way they were cooking figures in Fidelity Bank as an ED. grin grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2016
Am from Anambra but I don't believe the Story one bit. These politicians can lie.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by bigtt76(f): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2016
LMAO grin issssokay! If only FEC add that amount to the federation account, people for tok true

ManMountain:

For wia?

That was a cooked figure, the way they were cooking figures in Fidelity Bank as an ED. grin grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by asha82: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2016
You do not believe that the state is exporting agricultural products or that the agricultural products were not home grown? I am yet to understand the point Saraharareporter is making. Is it that they don't want Nigeria to export these products or what exactly? What are they out to do because they didn't prove to us that the state isn't exporting. The news didn't prove anything otherwise..

jomonic:
Am from Anambra but I don't believe the Story one bit. These politicians can lie.
Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by blackprowler: 11:40am On Jul 29, 2016
As usual: NIGERIA IS A JOKE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by dadaijboy: 11:40am On Jul 29, 2016
Lols busted

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by nevilbot: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2016
Becus everyone here is just commenting with emotions, no one is calming down enuf to ask d same questions sahara reporters want to ask d governor which are:

SaharaReporters attempted to reach Mr. Obiano to ask certain questions, including information on the location of state farms large enough to produce agricultural products worth $5 million in exports, the specific companies used to ship the produce,
and end-receiver documents from European buyers?

Our problem in nigeria is this na our pikin mentality and na my tribe so I must support it and these polithiefcians keep stealing us dry and confusing us on it. Wat is so difficult for d govnor to show us d farm and ansa those questions raised. And instead of we d citizens to be objective and demand accountability, na tribal sentiments and abuse for this page since!

10 Likes

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by 400billionman: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2016
What have other states exported ?

Is Obiano not paying salaries as at when due ?

This is simply badbelle. We are all humans.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by Mylove55(f): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2016
asha82:
Is it not sahara reporters? Mtchw
Even the ones we saw at the airport were also pictures lifted from your a.nus. .
Our exports are already in Europe.

ur export is already in europe, so where is d $5m, so u think $5m is a small change, i dont know why ipod lack commonsense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by Scholes007(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2016
We have had the news and sahara reporters investigation. It remains the state govt part of the story. Only then will i conclude but for now let sentiments judge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by Sheggy13(m): 11:54am On Jul 29, 2016
Ikechukwu48:
Do people EVEN READ or are some people just naturally stupid.

In the article, the ones lying is Sahar reporters as usual. They said the government culled an image from a Chris blog in 2010 claiming the image came from Kenya. In the banner in that image in which they claimed was"culled" from that blog had the word ANAMBRA initiative written in it....the EXACT same banner in the freaking second image they claim ANAMBRA state governor draped on goods
Since when did Kenya have an ANAMBRA state?
In addition, did ANAMBRA state government follow Chris around in 2010 in Kenya in order to have that drape behind the image?

In addition, they equally did not provide ANY evidence to support their claim that the government took images from that blog. All they did was screenshot a front page from a blog. If they had process of the so called "culled", wouldn't that be the best thing to compare the images to as opposed to showing us the image of a blog front page and then image provided by the state government.

Likewise, they claim the state government went to Lagos and snapped pictures with the ANAMBRA initiative dropped on it yet again ZERO proof to back up that was what ANAMBRA state government did.

In addition, they claim they couldn't reach the state government for answers yet the state government in question is one of the most open thus far in Nigeria. Therefore, there are SEVERAL ways to avtually reach them. Why weren't they able to reach them now that Sahara reporters wants to lie on them.

All this shows me is that yoloba are truly low self esteem set.
Anytime another state is doing anything, this people would show up and start hating. Wtf? When Akwa ibom governors were doing good, the people that kept trying to drag them down was yoloba. When delta governor does something good, the people that kept trying to drag them down was yoloba. Wtf kind of people are those things? Y'all need a whole lot of psychological help.
You're a cheap liar. Please show me the picture on that Chris blog that had Anambra state written on the banner.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by alfsalami: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2016
I pity the igbos and this is why I believe that Biafra is a fraud that will not benefit the poor

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by JODELL: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2016
StOla:

1, To show how you think, did you notice one thing in that picture? the weighing machine, which the agent of the state Government use to weigh the vegetables from the local women farmers and pay them and not proceed to package the vegetables to the standard the is acceptable to the international market.
2, The vegetables sold in our local markets are the produce in large scale mechanized farm as you people want to see 1000 hectare of farm for vegetables? it is not our local farmers that produce the vegetables on half acre and one acre farms in the rural areas. If by thinking out of the box the state government decide to partner with the local farmers on best practice and guaranteed to buy their harvest than start awarding contract to establish a 1000 hectare farm to politician and contractors that will turn to become an abandoned project.

Your so called Sahara reporters never went to Anambra State to investigate if the are farms for vegetables or not, but went calling the state Government from Lagos for them to package envelope for them before visiting Anambra state but when they were disappointed by the State the start fabricating lies. it quite unfortunate that is the kind of Journalism practice by Sahara reporter.

LOL!

The above expose really got me cracked up. Imagine the African touch to pruning and packaging vegetables for consumption in Europe?

Anyway, Obiano should try not to launder his image or embellish facts to make for higher political points. At the end when exposed, you lose all the political points ever accrued.
Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by blackprowler: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
wiseoneking:
You got the worst deceit. ABAGWORO: Aba gworo literal means Aba hausa kolanut. Your father sells kola in Aba. You are an hausa man born in imo state and speaks igbo. That does not make you an igbo man. You are first Hausa. You are worst than deceit. Your damn talk does not take greatness from Anambra state. Face Kano you state of origin or Imo, where you are claiming.

You are a FOOLLL!!! Go and tell the Mods. They must permanently remove me from Nairaland or I will never stop attacking the ANIMALS that even today, after all our years as fools, keep repeating the barbaric ignorance responsible for Nigerian backwardness. I'm sure you're also Christian, or even "Jew". Bible says we're from the Middle-East. GO BACK THERE! MUMU!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by Deepfreezer(m): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
At the end of the day $5million was made. From pumpkins sold. And Sahara reporters should know nobody is allowed to visit the cargo section of the airport for any reason. Its strictly prohibited, access are for staffs only OK.
THE SUN SHALL CONTINUE TO RISE FROM THE EAST.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by ManMountain(m): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
bigtt76:
LMAO grin issssokay! If only FEC add that amount to the federation account, people for tok true

That money would surely take poverty away from these farmers grin
But before then we want to see the NXP, proforma invoice bill of lading and all other shipping documents to know the authenticity of this transaction

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by Scholes007(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Mylove55:
ur export is already in europe, so where is d $5m, so u think $5m is a small change, that wil be time 2 of d state budget or how much is anambra annual budget, i dont know why ipod lack commonsense
let's not be faster than our shadow. The news said Anambra has exported $5m worth of vegetable i.e more than #1.5b, it didn't state whether it was done in a single export or the series of exports it has done since the inception of the programme. Lets now vet the pictures. The one at the airport shows there are really some cargo goods at the mm airport lagos. Some of the goods bear the Anambra... The sahara investigations claimed that the Anambra state officials inserted the barna in a hurry to take picture on a supposed cargo that is heading to south Africa. There said the couldn't get the anambra state govt official neither did they get the governor of the state to here their part of the story but were fast to conclude that anambra didn't export such goods. This means some of the stories are missing ... How will a cargo that has passed through security checks be allowed to be tampered with? (more explanations are needed here). We didn't get the flight schedule of the supposed plane, whether it is supposed to end it's flight in south africa or not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by shamecurls(m): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
Obiano, Scam and Deceit is like Garri, Okro-soup and Goat meat.

False figures and achievements

Always attracting billions of $ investment with the mouth but never on the ground.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by temptnow: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
aresa:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4033239_fbimg1469743965781_jpegdda61e974bd77180570702886155ab65

See $5 million operation inside pickup truck parked inside boys' quarters ..

These Igbos no go kill pesin with lafta I swear.. grin...
una envy and jealousy will continue to kill you peoples destiny. Have you ever seen a carton box vegetables in our local market nation wide. Free your mind. Let God show you way. And stop the envy and jealousy. It will continue to torment you.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by Pavore9: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
asha82:
You do not believe that the state is exporting agricultural products or that the agricultural products were not home grown? I am yet to understand the point Saraharareporter is making. Is it that they don't want Nigeria to export these products or what exactly? What are they out to do because they didn't prove to us that the state isn't exporting. The news didn't prove anything otherwise..

It is not that one is against exporting, being truthful is what it is all about. I have seen a lot of threads opened in the Agriculture section extolling the progress made in the state agric-wise pasting juicy pictures of farms not located in the State nor in Nigeria!

I was shocked by one posting the picture of a greenhouse in Anambra State, this happen to be the same greenhouse l have visited in Kiambu County in Kenya during one of my field projects!

I will be very happy seeing us earn from exporting our fruits and veggies, applying best practices.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by Goke7: 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Am just here to laugh as this is definitely the comedy of the year. The Obiano man will definitely win second term but he is likely to disappoint heavily going by all these stand up comedies grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by asha82: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
How did all these things you yapped underscore or diminish the fact that the state has been exporting home grown agricultural products to Europe since January?

Pavore9:

It is not that one is against exporting, being truthful is what it is all about. I have seen a lot of threads opened in the Agriculture section extolling the progress made in the state agric-wise pasting juicy pictures of farms not located in the State nor in Nigeria!

I was shocked by one posting the picture of a greenhouse in Anambra State, this happen to be the same greenhouse l have visited in Kiambu County in Kenya during one of my field projects!

I will be very happy seeing us earn from exporting our fruits and veggies, applying best practices.
Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by Scholes007(m): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Yes, it hurt so bad I'm eating alabukun.... grin

silly Igbos... grin
you seem to talk alot.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by Pavore9: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
asha82:
How did all these thing you yapped underscore or diminish the fact that the state has been exporting home grown agricultural products to Europe since January?

Yapping? cheesy cheesy cheesy Did l ever dispute the exportation? Abeg no intimidate me with exporting to Europe abi no be the same farm produce we dey export tonnes daily to Europe from Nairobi airport! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by valiantheartprod(f): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
No matter what you like call him, your state cannot do better than anambra in these current frustrating economy.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by sweetgala(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
MeanChris:
Sahara reporters always back their claims with pictures...they should show us the images and the web address where Obiano copied the images from or ADONBILIVIT

You blind did you not see it in the OP

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North / Uzodimma Names Federal Secretariat/PH Road After President Buhari (Photos) / I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.