Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters (30027 Views)

Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters / On Anambra $5 Million Vegetable Exports: Sahara Reporters Is A Fraud! / Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by wristbangle: 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Beremx:
Obiano don fall my hand!!

Why the lies na?

Lmao! Chai why I no quickly see this news na. This is someone I respect so much in SE region oo! This man don fall my hand patapata.

Chai my igbo friend warn me say maa no believe this man, say na media working governor. Chai smh grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by ManMountain(m): 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Tokety7:
ibos are generally easy to fool.

100% correct. All you need to is appeal to their collective sense of insecurity

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by scorecard: 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
[b][/b]Rejoinder:

[b]Anambra’s Agro-Allied Export Programme & Acobarry Chukwuma’s Smears Against Gov. Obiano

It is not always ideal to spend very productive time in replying a punk with senile dementia who dishes out baseless statements to discredit a project as significant as Anambra State Government’s commitment to agriculture and provisioning of market for the farmers.
The incoherence and falsehood reeled out by one Acobarry Chukwuma, Director Acobarry Global shipping and Clearing Services London Uk, with the caption ‘Gov. W. Obiano Caught Lying Again After Claiming He Exported $5Million Worth of Vegetable To Europe’, only depicts him as a slouch with an unrelenting war of attrition and unhidden threats to the progress of ‘umu-Anambra’.

We emphatically state that no amount of smears and daubs against His Excellency, Chief Willie Obiano, the People’s Governor’s will make him back out of this laudable, life-saving and economic beneficial project. On assumption of office, Chief Obiano had stressed his desire to diversifying the economy of Anambra by attracting more industries and programmes that concise the administration’s four-pillar economic blueprint anchored on Agriculture, Industrialization, Trade and Commerce and Oil and Gas.

Contrary to this psychopathic cacophonies spread by Acobarry, from day one, Chief Obiano had targeted agriculture as key in diversification hence he was the first and then only Governor to embrace ABX World Nigeria Limited, the promoters of the Agro-allied export in Anambra to give subsistence farmers in the State a new lift in life. Chief Obiano deserves commendation and accolades from every well-meaning Anambrarian.

Facts, they say, are sacred: while other State Governments are shuttling to/fro Abuja with caps in hand, begging for Federal Government ‘Bail Out Loan’, Governor Obiano and his team resolved to engage in the ‘ultimate search’ and resourceful venture of agro-allied export. Someone should tell Acobarry Chukwuma that Chief Obiano’s Government pays workers’ salaries around 28th of every month, whereas other States are evening thinking of merging due to the economic meltdown. Anambraians are brave, industrious and has been blessed with a pious leader.
Back to Acobarry Chukwuma deride and scorns as he asked: “…he has exported $5million worth of vegetable to Europe. How on earth is this possible?” Yes, this kind of dude can’t fathom it. It beats his imagination that a State-across the Niger, can achieve this feat. Wow! Now, instead of directing his questions to the appropriate authorities or simply clicking of keyboard to ascertain the true picture of the “alleged claims by Governor Obiano”, Acobarry decided to show the world how silly and foolhardy he is. With the infrastructural and structural adjustments the Governor has embarked on, the likes of Acobarry will suffer heart attack in no distant time.

Imagine Acobarry querying 1. “Which farm in Anambra State has the capacity to produce 170000 tones of vegetable since Ekcel farms do not have the said capacity for vegetable alone or where they manufactured in the factories?”, then you begin to understand how deluded and uninformed he is. Every Anambarian ought to know better than Wikipedia that the State, Anambra is rich…and has an almost 100 percent arable soil. Anambra state has many other resources in terms of agro-based activities like fishery and farming, as well as land cultivated for pasturing and animal husbandry.

2. “To where in Europe did Obiano export the vegetable and what vegetable were they?” Listen, this is not only bewildering, bemusing. My friend, you put up in UK, which is on the verge to exit the European Union (EU). Therefore, look beyond your immediate environment to see that Chief Obiano has hoisted Anambra’s flag in many European countries and the buyers are waiting in awe for ‘ugu’ (pumpkin leaf) to salvour! For your information, Mr. Clearing Agent, UK will not remain the courier hub of Europe due to Brexit. There are many entry and exit points been created; even at the moment, UK is not the only country where the vegetables are consumed.

3. “At which Lab did Obiano analyze his phantom vegetables to ensure it conform to the require European standard of export into EU countries”. Please, next time learn your tenses. Away from that, have you considered or questioned why Nigerian farmers cannot sell directly to Shoprite with outlets scattered all over the country. Boy, you are a learner. Chief Obiano has empowered his people and no amount of aspersions you cast on him will deter him. Subsistent farmers from Anambra have been empowered: trained and equipped, by a renowned global body, to carry out their farming and export with dignity. So, shout up! Even with the link you shared, “https://www.cbi.eu/…/fresh-fruit-vegeta…/buyer-requirements/”, Global Gap is the only body recognized worldwide to perform certification of farmers and farmlands for optimal processing. This is not a wishy-washy, or hanky-panky project. We mean business. So, Anambra has gone far, you better queue in!

4. “How many containers were the 5 million Dollar vegetables exported with?” Indeed, this is laughable. You ought to have asked the number of airlifting. Don’t worry, you are a mere ‘clearing agent’ that patrol around sea-ports with little or no knowledge of handling ‘perishable goods’ like vegetables’. Acobarry you are outdated; so this project has antiquated your knowledge.

5. “What seaport were they exported from?” Sorry, perishable goods are not ‘ferried’, rather airlifted, because there are no preservatives and the buyers are always handy to receive them, even with smiles. Only mal-nourished soul like you would speak ill of this project.

6. “As a media show man governor who has a deep insatiable taste for showmanship. A governor who even photographs other peoples work and claim it is his, Why then will such a man export $5million worth of vegetables without a single photo of the phantom vegetable farms, No photo of the haulage of the vegetables from the farm to the packaging and processing sites, Why is their no photos the loading of the cargo” We will leave you to public to weather this obviously sponsored attacks against the Chief Obiano. You may wish to follow the link http/insidebusinessafricang.com/ to see things yourself. A protruded tummy has never been hidden.

7. “Assuming that he really made $5million from vegetable exportation, why then is Willie borrowing money and over taxing Anambarians, Why is Willie owing pensioners?” Please, show the whole world the evidence of overtaxing the people? Your sponsors are already biting their tongues. Such questions you put forward as “Where in uk the warehouse for off loading? Where in Uk shop you can find any of the Gov. Obiano Exports? Where in Uk do Anambra State have laison officer? Where in Uk do this Obiano Agricultral business transaction is going on? Are too belittling and only a psychopath would think this way. It shows how low your mentality is. Grow up. Anambra has moved on.
We urge Anambarians to continue to support the good gestures of the dynamic administration of His Excellency Chief Willie Obiano, in setting new frontiers for the economic progress of the state. Our destiny is in our hands,..let’s take it!

The pictures accompanying SaharaReporters propaganda are even enough to tell the public that these are fabrications by the imagination of those involved in this hatchet job!

From ABX World
…programme Coordinators
http://www.abxworld.com/
Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by aresa: 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
Nigerians don't believe the rubbish ugu story so why all the silly excuses and unnecessary defense?

1. Tell obiano to show us where got the figures from

2. Tell him to show us the farms, export documents

3. Tell him to show us documentations from the Nigerian export promotion council..

That's all.. grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by arushiuga(m): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Sometimes, i wonder what is wrong with Yorubas. Why can't you people let Igbos live in peace. Are you better off than Igbos. Click on to debt management office website, you will be amazed at the debts the south west states have incurred and are still incurring. Instead of removing the spec in their own eyes, they are interested in my own spec. Pathetic losers

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by scorecard: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
Don't mind them. Time shall tell

arushiuga:
Sometimes, i wonder what is wrong with Yorubas. Why can't they you people let Igbos live in peace. Are you better off than Igbos. Click on to debt management office website, you will be amazed at the debts the south west states have incurred and are still incurring. Instead of removing the spec in their own eyes, they are interested in my own spec. Pathetic losers
Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by scorecard: 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
Really? Visit Anambra, interview the farmers yourself...

aresa:
Nigerians don't believe the rubbish ugu story so why all the silly excuses and unnecessary defense?

1. Tell obiano to show us where got the figures from

2. Tell him to show us the farms, export documents

3. Tell him to show us documentations from the Nigerian export promotion council..

That's all.. grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by scorecard: 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
Quote me...this report was fabricated by evil forces against the State. We are wise...

wristbangle:

Lmao! Chai why I no quickly see this news na. This is someone I respect so much in SE region oo! This man don fall my hand patapata.

Chai my igbo friend warn me say maa no believe this man, say na media working governor. Chai smh grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by kimbala: 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
Acobarry Chukwuma: The futility Of Evil Gossip And Cheap Blackmail

I read with great disappointment the mindless post of shame authored by one Acobarry Chukwuma in which he made very desperate but obviously futile attempt to run down the person and integrity of Anambra's People's Governor Willie Obiano.

In that flat footed throw of brick bats, Acobarry or what ever he calls himself displayed to the high heavens stupendous capacity for merchandising in FALSEHOOD, right in the face of his very poor understanding of issues, horrible string of words and crass incoherence. His desperation to rubbish the good persona, trail blazing achievement and the already confounding legacy of Governor Willie Obiano was so overwhelming on him that this peddler did not care to verify and validate his facts, figures, questions and the photo he claimed were 'stolen' from east Africa.

The simple truth is this, I am aware that Governor Willie Obiano's intimidating private sector credentials, perfectionist attitude to work, ruthless cravings for results and ZERO tolerance for truancy on government corridors which has clearly pitched him of late against certain nepotic and parasitic bigots that were weeded off for tendentious and unprodunctive accounts, have all gone under to the trenches in a satanic gang up for reprisal via the well known infamous Nigerian 'Syndrom Of Pull Him Down At All Cost'

Obviously it is thus these disgruntled elements who have either found coincidence of selfish interest in ill informed and phony characters like Acobarry Chukwuma that have taken refuge behind one finger to cast aspersions on Governor Obiano and his high flier PLATINUM government

Unfortunately this evil attempt is counter productive, in our present day nation and clime. Photos don't lie. The over 1200 strong farmers cooperatives spread across the state and the far larger chunk of additional hands gainfully employed in the the fast expanding ambitious export industry know the truth and simply chuckle at Acobarry's tomfoolery .

Finally I wish to invite. Acobarry Chukwuma to heed wise counsel now and desist forthwith from further expedition of CALUMNY and LIBELOUS attack on the sitting, GOD ordained, greatly loved and performing Governor. Why ? Even if His Excellency chooses persistently to ignore you for your inconsequentiality and crass LACK of RELEVANCE, never the less you must know and understand that what you have done here is to INVEST the required SEED CAPITAL for your own ultimate and UNFAILING DESTRUCTION when tomorrow comes. No one sows weed of thorns to reap Okro and what goes round also always comes around.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by aresa: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
[s]
scorecard:
Really? Visit Anambra, interview the farmers yourself...

[/s]

I don't have to visit any village for anything. Records and figures for Cocoa, Oil and other Nigerian exports are readily available so why do I have to visit your village for anything?

Keep quiet if you don't have any facts to show us..

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by kimbala: 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
Acobarry Chukwuma: The futility Of Evil Gossip And Cheap Blackmail

I read with great disappointment the mindless post of shame authored by one Acobarry Chukwuma in which he made very desperate but obviously futile attempt to run down the person and integrity of Anambra's People's Governor Willie Obiano.

In that flat footed throw of brick bats, Acobarry or what ever he calls himself displayed to the high heavens stupendous

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by ndosorry: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
ANAMBRA STATE. HOME OF IDEAS AND ACHIEVEMENT. THE FOOD BASKET OF THE NATION.
I think it will be appropriate for me to say something here. A Chinese friend of mine once told me that nobody in China will be interested in faking any product that is not moving in the market. Similarly we are experiencing a high level of attack as a state on the Internet because the opposition is simply no longer comfortable with the level of achievement the Gov has made. I will use an illustration to confirm the authenticity of the $5m veggie export
By way of reference anybody can call the following telephone numbers.
Captain. John Okakpu. He is the owner and CEO of ABX World. A cargo airline and he is from Ogidi. He is the initiator of this export program. Contact numbers- 08034007475
Tunde is the CEO of Boosh Group of UK. He is Yoruba but lives in the UK. Through Captain he brought a group called Eagle Solution from UK to train our farmers.
08125520431 and +447855328550
Ugu is purchased at £2 per kilo. At an exchange rate of 1.32 to the dollar will be $2.64 per kilo. After training, these farmers are given Certificates and then a three year contracts to be supplying a minimum of 1ton of veggie every week.
Divide $5m by $2.64 and it gives us 1,893,939 kilos or 1,894 tons
For a farmer to do one ton per week means we need 473 farmers to produce all that in one month or 237 farmers to produce that in two months.
The farmers that were trained were spread in 24 towns in 6 LGAs. At 10 farmers per town on the average we will have 240 farmers. This is just to show that this was not only done but that it is doable.
The huge attraction to Ugu abroad is that it is fast replacing spinach because Oyibo suddenly found out that Ugu is a lot more nutritious. Captain has also published articles on Thisday and Vanguard Newspapers. According to him if you ship 20 containers of Ugu everyday it won't even be enough and so even Camerouns Ghana, Kenya and even Vietnam have started planting Ugu for export to Europe.
No matter the amount of blackmail and attack on this great achievement, the truth is now in public dormain and the export is continuous. It has not stopped.
Anambra is the trail blazer in this opportunity to empower our farmers and subsequently improve our economy. Support the agricultural revolution going on in Anambra State.
John Madumere.
Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by ndosorry: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
scorecard:
[b][/b]Rejoinder:

[b]Anambra’s Agro-Allied Export Programme & Acobarry Chukwuma’s Smears Against Gov. Obiano

It is not always ideal to spend very productive time in replying a punk with senile dementia who dishes out baseless statements to discredit a project as significant as Anambra State Government’s commitment to agriculture and provisioning of market for the farmers.
The incoherence and falsehood reeled out by one Acobarry Chukwuma, Director Acobarry Global shipping and Clearing Services London Uk, with the caption ‘Gov. W. Obiano Caught Lying Again After Claiming He Exported $5Million Worth of Vegetable To Europe’, only depicts him as a slouch with an unrelenting war of attrition and unhidden threats to the progress of ‘umu-Anambra’.

We emphatically state that no amount of smears and daubs against His Excellency, Chief Willie Obiano, the People’s Governor’s will make him back out of this laudable, life-saving and economic beneficial project. On assumption of office, Chief Obiano had stressed his desire to diversifying the economy of Anambra by attracting more industries and programmes that concise the administration’s four-pillar economic blueprint anchored on Agriculture, Industrialization, Trade and Commerce and Oil and Gas.

Contrary to this psychopathic cacophonies spread by Acobarry, from day one, Chief Obiano had targeted agriculture as key in diversification hence he was the first and then only Governor to embrace ABX World Nigeria Limited, the promoters of the Agro-allied export in Anambra to give subsistence farmers in the State a new lift in life. Chief Obiano deserves commendation and accolades from every well-meaning Anambrarian.

Facts, they say, are sacred: while other State Governments are shuttling to/fro Abuja with caps in hand, begging for Federal Government ‘Bail Out Loan’, Governor Obiano and his team resolved to engage in the ‘ultimate search’ and resourceful venture of agro-allied export. Someone should tell Acobarry Chukwuma that Chief Obiano’s Government pays workers’ salaries around 28th of every month, whereas other States are evening thinking of merging due to the economic meltdown. Anambraians are brave, industrious and has been blessed with a pious leader.
Back to Acobarry Chukwuma deride and scorns as he asked: “…he has exported $5million worth of vegetable to Europe. How on earth is this possible?” Yes, this kind of dude can’t fathom it. It beats his imagination that a State-across the Niger, can achieve this feat. Wow! Now, instead of directing his questions to the appropriate authorities or simply clicking of keyboard to ascertain the true picture of the “alleged claims by Governor Obiano”, Acobarry decided to show the world how silly and foolhardy he is. With the infrastructural and structural adjustments the Governor has embarked on, the likes of Acobarry will suffer heart attack in no distant time.

Imagine Acobarry querying 1. “Which farm in Anambra State has the capacity to produce 170000 tones of vegetable since Ekcel farms do not have the said capacity for vegetable alone or where they manufactured in the factories?”, then you begin to understand how deluded and uninformed he is. Every Anambarian ought to know better than Wikipedia that the State, Anambra is rich…and has an almost 100 percent arable soil. Anambra state has many other resources in terms of agro-based activities like fishery and farming, as well as land cultivated for pasturing and animal husbandry.

2. “To where in Europe did Obiano export the vegetable and what vegetable were they?” Listen, this is not only bewildering, bemusing. My friend, you put up in UK, which is on the verge to exit the European Union (EU). Therefore, look beyond your immediate environment to see that Chief Obiano has hoisted Anambra’s flag in many European countries and the buyers are waiting in awe for ‘ugu’ (pumpkin leaf) to salvour! For your information, Mr. Clearing Agent, UK will not remain the courier hub of Europe due to Brexit. There are many entry and exit points been created; even at the moment, UK is not the only country where the vegetables are consumed.

3. “At which Lab did Obiano analyze his phantom vegetables to ensure it conform to the require European standard of export into EU countries”. Please, next time learn your tenses. Away from that, have you considered or questioned why Nigerian farmers cannot sell directly to Shoprite with outlets scattered all over the country. Boy, you are a learner. Chief Obiano has empowered his people and no amount of aspersions you cast on him will deter him. Subsistent farmers from Anambra have been empowered: trained and equipped, by a renowned global body, to carry out their farming and export with dignity. So, shout up! Even with the link you shared, “https://www.cbi.eu/…/fresh-fruit-vegeta…/buyer-requirements/”, Global Gap is the only body recognized worldwide to perform certification of farmers and farmlands for optimal processing. This is not a wishy-washy, or hanky-panky project. We mean business. So, Anambra has gone far, you better queue in!

4. “How many containers were the 5 million Dollar vegetables exported with?” Indeed, this is laughable. You ought to have asked the number of airlifting. Don’t worry, you are a mere ‘clearing agent’ that patrol around sea-ports with little or no knowledge of handling ‘perishable goods’ like vegetables’. Acobarry you are outdated; so this project has antiquated your knowledge.

5. “What seaport were they exported from?” Sorry, perishable goods are not ‘ferried’, rather airlifted, because there are no preservatives and the buyers are always handy to receive them, even with smiles. Only mal-nourished soul like you would speak ill of this project.

6. “As a media show man governor who has a deep insatiable taste for showmanship. A governor who even photographs other peoples work and claim it is his, Why then will such a man export $5million worth of vegetables without a single photo of the phantom vegetable farms, No photo of the haulage of the vegetables from the farm to the packaging and processing sites, Why is their no photos the loading of the cargo” We will leave you to public to weather this obviously sponsored attacks against the Chief Obiano. You may wish to follow the link http/insidebusinessafricang.com/ to see things yourself. A protruded tummy has never been hidden.

7. “Assuming that he really made $5million from vegetable exportation, why then is Willie borrowing money and over taxing Anambarians, Why is Willie owing pensioners?” Please, show the whole world the evidence of overtaxing the people? Your sponsors are already biting their tongues. Such questions you put forward as “Where in uk the warehouse for off loading? Where in Uk shop you can find any of the Gov. Obiano Exports? Where in Uk do Anambra State have laison officer? Where in Uk do this Obiano Agricultral business transaction is going on? Are too belittling and only a psychopath would think this way. It shows how low your mentality is. Grow up. Anambra has moved on.
We urge Anambarians to continue to support the good gestures of the dynamic administration of His Excellency Chief Willie Obiano, in setting new frontiers for the economic progress of the state. Our destiny is in our hands,..let’s take it!

The pictures accompanying SaharaReporters propaganda are even enough to tell the public that these are fabrications by the imagination of those involved in this hatchet job!

From ABX World
…programme Coordinators
http://www.abxworld.com/

I think you are qualified to take Media Job from Mr. James Eze. He is confused and can't defend the governor. I love his poetic personality. Gov. Obiano do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Prayers Cannot Take Us Out Of Recession – Fashola Tells Nigerians / INEC: Ikpeazu’s Appeal Notice Has No Stay-of-execution Order / Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.