Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters (30019 Views)

Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters / On Anambra $5 Million Vegetable Exports: Sahara Reporters Is A Fraud! / Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by Ikechukwu48: 1:05am On Jul 29, 2016
SamMilla1:

Don't waste your time quoting the silly tribal thing.
He never sees anything good from anyone else except his wretched self and his people.

Post a thread here that Ondo States exports 200 Billion Dollar Cocoa every two days, and you see him in action.

Isn't it a shame that all Sahara reporters could grasp was just a picture?
What is the big deal in sending a reporter to the farms to verify?
Isn't that what investigative Journalism is all about?
Rather they are attacking a picture posted by a blogger, to discredit what the Governor said when we are not even sure the governor is aware of the said picture.

While Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo and Osun are gasping for their breaths, their focus is in Anambra that has not owed any salary for over five years.
Bunch of hatred-blinded clowns.

They truly are.

The community in question have attacked delta governmemt, bayelsa government, Akapabio and the current AK governmemt, etc. I was on this forum when they've attacked every southern government

Any southern governors that made aclaim or even visit an industry in their state, the people that would be attacking that governor is 100% yoloba. Thus, them attacking ANAMBRA state government is not much of a surprise to me. I've watched it occur so many times on NL that I truly believe yoloba have an extremely low self esteem.

It is ironic the set that constantly posting links of whatever crap their governor says despite using just an image to back them up (ironically the same thing ANAMBRA governmemt did) are the same set screeching on here that "ANAMBRA governmemt lied".

Hell I recalled when Osun governor kept claiming to have the largest gdp is south..despite showing nothing to support it..the people who kept lasting all over NL was them...ironic is it not?

In addition, watch any IPOB, Biafra or even any NDA or ND threads, you'll likely see them posting a lot of articles which make claims like
Ondo would have the biggest bitmen production blah blah
Cocoa production and exportation to reach blah blah billion dollars
among other crap their governors have said WITH OUT any evidence to back them up and they would post it here screaming "this is why we are sophisticated and prgressing. That's why Igbos are hating on us. The rest of South can continue destroying thenselves".

Honestly watch any biafran or NDA thread, call me a fool if you don't see that pattern.

I keep saying it. Yoloba and the most hate filled lots I've eve seen yet ironically enough they the ones accusing others of hate. It honestly does not shock me anymore why the rest of southern government aren't trying to build unity with them like they trying to do with each other.

9 Likes

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by boman2014: 1:06am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by SamMilla1(m): 1:10am On Jul 29, 2016
aresa:

Nna, Osun delivered more projects than all your SE states combined..

But you anambta with no debt no get anything for ground, na emptiness hence obiango wandering around aimlessly with cameraman inside beer parlor... grin

grin
Which Osun?
Is there another Osun in Europe or is it the Oshogbo we know?

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by kayfra: 1:15am On Jul 29, 2016
Willie is lying grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by aresa: 1:26am On Jul 29, 2016
[s]
SamMilla1:

grin
Which Osun?
Is there another Osun in Europe or is it the Oshogbo we know?
[/s]

Are you ready to compare and post all the projects your governors started and completed in all your villages combined with Osun?

grin Watch as the coward dodge the challenge with some dumb excuse... grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by aresa: 1:27am On Jul 29, 2016
kayfra:
Willie is lying grin

grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by Horllamideh(m): 6:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

A sentence

You yoloba people need a whole lot of psychological help. Y'all have the biggest low self esteem I've ever seen

I was on this site when you lots kept trying to drag Akapabio achievements down. Shit the damn thread is still on this site if you need it.

Likewise it'seems the same scenario for every southern government who does something positive so it actually does not surprise me the community trying to drag the ANAMBRA state government down.

You lots seriously fits the crab in a box statement.
come here, you are a living example of an intelligent idi0t. I am quite sure you haven't seen the original thread where your fellow yeebhoes celebrated the $5million vegetables export (now I am beginning to think maybe Obiano was misquoted and he meant Zimbabwean dollar). Your guys were spitting all over the thread calling the the mighty yorubas names. Obiano has been bursted now and instead of you to eat the humble pie and crawl into Nkalagu cave and reflect over how your tribe are easily fooled, you are here with the usual "they want to bring Obiano down". States like Benue that are known for agricultural produce are not even making noise.....small anambra is now exporting $5million dollar vegetables...... how can a sane man believe that anyway.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by StOla: 6:32am On Jul 29, 2016
One woman was photographed using her teeth to tear the leaves supposedly meant for export to Europe.

LOL!

The above expose really got me cracked up. Imagine the African touch to pruning and packaging vegetables for consumption in Europe?

Anyway, Obiano should try not to launder his image or embellish facts to make for higher political points. At the end when exposed, you lose all the political points ever accrued.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by StOla: 6:38am On Jul 29, 2016
DonMaxxy:
Somewhere in the West somebody is sharing yams without oil and pepper to the indigenes of his state...

Somewhere in the East another is busy exporting and making more money cos the indigenes of his state are hardworking...

The rich keep getting richer and the poor poorer...

Take it or leave it all fingers are not equal.

God save Nigeria
God help Ekiti state
God bless the Light of the nation

I wonder what the above poster has to say now that he had boasted and gloated on a lie that has not increased the purse of the Anambra state government?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by asha82: 6:50am On Jul 29, 2016
Saraharareporter is yet to disprove that Anambra is making exports. You want us to show you the farm so that Buhari will send his brothers with cows to go and destroy it. No way. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by kherington: 7:25am On Jul 29, 2016
Good morning nairalanders i have come again to make fun of willie the clown Sahara reporters why are you embarrasing willie the clown can't you see he is truly working has any of your journalists been to anambra i will advise you to visit anambra and see the fantastic works he is doing do you know that willies flyover is the largest in Africa Sahara reporters respect yourselves thank God for this Friday enjoy yourselves my fellow nairalanders and I approve this post

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by ycat: 8:04am On Jul 29, 2016
Anyone who takes words from any ibo or believes what comes out of their mouths will only have him/herself to blame. These are a people who can't play by the rules neither survive on a level playing field, they just must cheat and lie. I can't wait for them to get their biafra, I don't know which one will get award between N.korea and Biafra in propaganda.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by ycat: 8:26am On Jul 29, 2016
Double post
kherington:
Good morning nairalanders i have come again to make fun of willie the clown Sahara reporters why are you embarrasing willie the clown can't you see he is truly working has any of your journalists been to anambra i will advise you to visit anambra and see the fantastic works he is doing do you know that willies flyover is the largest in Africa Sahara reporters respect yourselves thank God for this Friday enjoy yourselves my fellow nairalanders and I approve this post

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by ycat: 8:28am On Jul 29, 2016
This is one of the reasons they hate Yoruba. Had it not been for us, they would have sold Nigeria. I've never seen a people without conscience as ibos. I don't know what part of development they skipped when they were evolving. There should be a study on ibos to know why they are built for propaganda. If they are not looking for attention, it has to be chaotic.
kherington:

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by ManMountain(m): 8:29am On Jul 29, 2016
[size=15pt]One woman was photographed using her teeth to tear the leaves supposedly meant for export to Europe.
[/size]
grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abeg they should not allow Oyibo to see this part, or else all our export produce will come under intense further scrutinizing

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by matamaros: 8:36am On Jul 29, 2016
HONESTLY I PREFER IGBOS CHEST BEAT THAN FIGHT ONE ANOTHER. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH DREAMING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by ycat: 8:38am On Jul 29, 2016
Have you ever met any ibo with shame? They aren't normal human beings, check out their values and what drives them.
StOla:

I wonder what the above poster has to say now that he had boasted and gloated on a lie that has not increased the purse of the Anambra state government?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by seguno2: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2016
Great investigative reporting by Sahara reporters.
More of this please.
LAZY bloggers should emulate Sahara reporters.
Let there be no hiding place for our leaders looters.
The struggle continues.
Victory of the people is certain.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by OlivetBen(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2016
Even SR don't have concrete evidence of what they are saying. It's all allegations since they have not seen the farm where those vegetables are harvested. For me it's a 50 50 issue until the real truth is unraveled.
Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by asha82: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2016
We are never gonna show them the farm or we risk it being grazed by Buhari's terrorist herdsmen. It is a top secret here in Anambra..

OlivetBen:
Even SR don't have concrete evidence of what they are saying. It's all allegations since they have not seen the farm where those vegetables are harvested. For me it's a 50 50 issue until the real truth is unraveled.
Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by Tokety7: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2016
ibos are generally easy to fool.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by bluecircle470: 10:36am On Jul 29, 2016
Sahara reporters don finish IPOB o. Obiano is finished. Soon he will brandish an air cargo grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by Ferdinandu(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2016
buhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!.

You can deceive some people sometimes, but you cannot deceive all the people all the time.

Best Performing Governor
Willie is working indeed.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by rhektor(m): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2016
Ejanla07:
the afonjas re d most despicable being ever....

sahara reporters never raised a point to support their lying assertion.... back and forth about pics. when obiano made that statement did he ever post or show you any pictures. men the hate is real.

Why not read the post again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by echodrum(m): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2016
The good news is that Anambara is exporting vegetables produced locally. I don't care how much they have generated so far. I think there are so many worrisome news to investigate than Good news.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by bkool7(m): 10:41am On Jul 29, 2016
asha82:
Is it not sahara reporters? Mtchw

Even the ones we saw at the airport were also pictures lifted from your a.nus. Nonsense.

Our exports are already in Europe.

Rubbish

Em...actually its S.A

Kindly read the post again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by asha82: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2016
I was expecting Saraharareporters to prove that the state isn't exporting nada. Saraharareporters is a curse onto itself.. cheesy

echodrum:
The good news is that Anambara is exporting vegetables produced locally. I don't care how much they have generated so far. I think there are so many worrisome news to investigate than Good news.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by Montaque(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2016
SR ought to have visited the farms where these products are cultivated. Nor did they examine the cash/ledger/record books to know the cash inflow and confirm the $5b claim whether its actual or expected.

That a woman is using her teeth to cut the tie ropes for the vegetables doesn't in anyway make the agric biz any worse.

That the coloured banner of the Anambra state agric farm was hurriedly placed over the export products doesn't mean that the goods weren't exported at the end of the day.

When SR stay in the comfort of their office in NYC to discredit a claim in Nigeria, without on-ground investigation, then you know this is just to discredit and nothing else. What will it pay SR to write these except to undermine an effort aimed at diversification.

This is an article paid for.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by bkool7(m): 10:53am On Jul 29, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

They truly are.

The community in question have attacked delta governmemt, bayelsa government, Akapabio and the current AK governmemt, etc. I was on this forum when they've attacked every southern government

Any southern governors that made aclaim or even visit an industry in their state, the people that would be attacking that governor is 100% yoloba. Thus, them attacking ANAMBRA state government is not much of a surprise to me. I've watched it occur so many times on NL that I truly believe yoloba have an extremely low self esteem.

It is ironic the set that constantly posting links of whatever crap their governor says despite using just an image to back them up (ironically the same thing ANAMBRA governmemt did) are the same set screeching on here that "ANAMBRA governmemt lied".

Hell I recalled when Osun governor kept claiming to have the largest gdp is south..despite showing nothing to support it..the people who kept lasting all over NL was them...ironic is it not?

In addition, watch any IPOB, Biafra or even any NDA or ND threads, you'll likely see them posting a lot of articles which make claims like
Ondo would have the biggest bitmen production blah blah
Cocoa production and exportation to reach blah blah billion dollars
among other crap their governors have said WITH OUT any evidence to back them up and they would post it here screaming "this is why we are sophisticated and prgressing. That's why Igbos are hating on us. The rest of South can continue destroying thenselves".

Honestly watch any biafran or NDA thread, call me a fool if you don't see that pattern.

I keep saying it. Yoloba and the most hate filled lots I've eve seen yet ironically enough they the ones accusing others of hate. It honestly does not shock me anymore why the rest of southern government aren't trying to build unity with them like they trying to do with each other.

This must be some form of sacarcism, cos you know we know youre 100% ipod.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by Pavore9: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Baseless and silly argument. The man lied. PERIOD.

There're no farm and processing operation to justify $5 million farming, processing and export business.

You can help the man by showing us facts, export and revenue documents.

I am involved around centres in Nairobi that are engaged in daily processing of vegetables and fruits being packaged for daily export to Europe and Middle East. The destination Countries expect a standard of hygiene during the processing.

The pictures which is on the websites of the companies gives an idea what a centre looks like.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2016
aresa:

Nna, Osun delivered more projects than all your SE states combined..

But you anambta with no debt no get anything for ground, na emptiness hence obiango wandering around aimlessly with cameraman inside beer parlor... grin

Brother very correct....... Lying SE ppl, Osun is far more better in Development than all SE states.
Mumu Igbo lets do our thing in Nzuzo...no need arguing with Afonjas.
Mr ARA-Asa continue with your ara.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll / Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga / Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.