Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead (46005 Views)

Nigerian Military Doing A Good Job With Operation Awatse / BREAKING NEWS: Military Bombs Arepo To Dislodge Militants [PHOTOS] / Operation Awatse: Navy Battles Pipeline Vandals, Blocks Escape Route In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by wiseoneking: 10:52am On Jul 29, 2016
Shewunoshewa:
Nice one o!
Let the military should flush out those Ijaw basssstards mercilessly!!
What effrontery!!!
Even ijaws dealing with this people. I wonder what it will be for them if there were no military to protect them. This is a disgrace, even ijaws in SW. Na waoooh.
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by temmiedebbie(f): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
This doesn't call for celebration from both sides. If actually the military conducted those strikes which I will never blame them though because their level of patience and tolerance has been over stretched. But this action instead of to serve as a deterrent to the militants will ultimately emboldened and spurred them into more vicious attacks.

The way forward? Let the govt continue to engage them in dialogue at least for now and found proactive ways to counter their threat using sophisticated intelligence gathering.Military action should be the last option.Am very confident that there will be light at the end of the tunnel. #LetsGivePeaceAChance.
Dialogue ko, Trialogue ni! I can't blame you! Assuming you're a resident of my area where all these are happening; I mean killings, maiming and kidnappings here and there, you will not be thinking about peace! Instead, it will be revenge that will dominate your mind!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by josfamdl(m): 10:58am On Jul 29, 2016
funny u
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Ofemmanu1: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2016
Firefire:
Very Good.
Fire-for-Fire, enough is enough.
I stand with the military.
Seconded. This ain't fhukin lawless Niger-delta! This is LAGOS! Bomb em mofo millitants to hell. EKO o ni baje.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by atoleybaba(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2016
Fleshly:
Fake news from Afonjas newspaper.

There was no military invasion.

Nigeria Army always looking for cheap publicity. Tufiakwa, Afonjas disease!
oga this one no be publicity stunt....Na my area...I saw one of the jets...it passed over our house twice in Igbo Olomu and we had one big blast. And this morning there was massive road block in Igbo Olomu everyone leaving Igbo Olomu on bike and card and buses were thoroughly checked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by loomer: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2016
yang:
The zoo Airforce shelling Arepo

What kind of a stupid country is this

How can a millitary arrive community in fighter jets and start shelling it

This dullard buhari loves genocide

And npbody is talking

Today its arepo, tommorow it might be your community

Na another Aleppo dem dey lead to
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by rhektor(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2016
Fleshly:

IPOB yoot sighted

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by atoleybaba(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2016
yang:

And npbody is talking

people of arepo are not complaining intact we av all receive d news with joy...Oya kill urself

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by islandmoon: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2016
The dumb militant think this is Niger delta where we don't want to attack them because its their land , this government we not show mercy on any miscreant in yoruba land, the yorubas are peace loving people, even if the government fail to perform its duty, we know what to do! We just want to see what the government will do first, we are not cowards as you think, we are inteligent and reasonable. We don't want arms to flood yoruba land like it flooded portharcourt.
God Bless Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by akinszz: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2016
One of the militants spotted. Nairaland police take note...
yang:

And npbody is talking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by atoleybaba(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2016
medpren:

You really think there were no casualty of yoruba women and children? Lol! These moronic zombies are funny lots.
areas where dix ijaw boys are based av long bb deserted by the people...mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by jeeka321: 11:09am On Jul 29, 2016
"Operation awatse". Awatse is a hausa term/word which simply means "Scatter or scatter them".

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by atoleybaba(m): 11:11am On Jul 29, 2016
Izonpikin:
please play a video to show these guys are ijaws..let us hear them speak the ijaw language..those mofos are yorubas who are thieves..abi yoruba people no get thieves... angry angry angry

the crooked law/constitution drafted by the north that says the FG can do what ever it likes with all lands and whats underneath them is about to change..resource control will freaking change that..when the FG and the avengers decide on a duel tell your yoruba relatives(which by the way i love many of them) to leave the creeks and fields where they work..then would they know its our land...if not FG or avengers bullets go reach them..

keep your lands to yourselves and we would keep ours..it is where this country has led us to...
modath...tell this guy that d proof he is asking for won't do more justice than him bringing his loved ones to the affected areas and feel the horror in 32D

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by pepigeorge(m): 11:11am On Jul 29, 2016
Lanretoye:
dear army,pls go and do the same in the niger delta...welldone anyway.
Sentiment, tribalism and hatred for dis ND region is hereditary and has so distorted ur DNA. more also it has drastically affected ur sense of reasoning... If not u wud have ask the soldier to save Nigerians dat are been murdered by the marauding falani herdsmen by bombing the hideout of this falani herdsmen. ...

Instead, u brew hatred for the region dat has feed ur generation, ur region and d whole Nigeria since independence at their own peril......
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by atoleybaba(m): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2016
alade112:

4points! After the Bombardment? What will you gain in supporting violence I hope you know the millitants aren't terrorizing the yorubas only An igbo man was abducted by dz same millitants you re hailing
only Igbo? One of their fellow ijaw tribe was raped by them self....she is still in d hospital till now still traumatized cos she witnessed one of her loved one was butchered

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Toktee(m): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2016
rhymaster:
Every militant that is holding Nigeria back must be given a taste of their own medicine. Flush them out!
Any ipob,ijaw,urhobo,itssekiri etc militant that think will fight fg and win should think again,their mothers,kids,brothers,parents and wives will be killed,those that survived will sleep in the creeks.
Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Iceberg3: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Chitgbo tout can't even spell "thought", he's looking for something to console himself with cheesy.

The fact still remains that the SW is the most peaceful region in Nigeria.

I know this is sad news for you as a chitgbo but I'd recommend cyanide. You never tchee anytchin

By the way, I heard they are planning to attack festac.If you like go allow them chill for your apa house in the name of SS-SE alliance cheesy

The military will delete you and your ijaw brothers from the planet grin

agreed,the southwest is the most peaceful region and make no mistakes,it remains the most HIGHLY SOPHISTICATED region..for sophisticated extra zombies...lols
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by RETROXPECT: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2016
My appeal goes out to the Angered, please stop the fight against the state it will hurt us all. Integrate yourself into the country and lets get smarter. #TOGETHER WE CAN!

@YANG LET THE ANGER COMES DOWN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by pepigeorge(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2016
jeeka321:
"Operation awatse". Awatse is a hausa term/word which simply means "Scatter or scatter them".
hmmmmm......as they scatter, amnesty international is watching. ... commit genocide again in ND.... we are done with Nigeria
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by jollymizzle(m): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2016
dreamwords:
shocked
DSS Propaganda
Very easy to test that,become a militant and go to arepo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by eyekaynoble: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2016
Na boko boys. I talk am when we 1st hear say ND militants dey plan 2 enter Ogun/Lag. BH don see opportunity take enter too. God save us o!
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by wristbangle: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
reporting from abu dhabi (NANC)i thought the yellowbars said no crime in their state

It remains the most peaceful region because there is no agitation from yoruba indigenes rather it's the NDA jobless youths and few IPOB miscreants causing and instigating unnecessary chaos in our region.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by jackie35(m): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2016
antispexish:

http://punchng.com/military-bombards-lagos-ogun-creeks-scores-feared-killed/

May the good Lord protects us in this country of ours.................... Jonathan fought Boko now Buhari has to fight Militants. Ok o there is God o

1 Like

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by onatisi(m): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2016
rhymaster:
Every militant that is holding Nigeria back must be given a taste of their own medicine. Flush them out!
And you think this is good news
Carrying out military bombardment with air force jet in a civilian populated area is what u call good ?
How are we sure innocent civilians were caught in the cross fire ?

1 Like

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by wristbangle: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2016
Fleshly:

It's clear as crystal there was military invasion in the creek yesterday bombing some of your kins men who are causing havoc in another man's land.

Yoruba land is not an arena for militant and other illegal activities. U can bomb your region if u like, it's none of my business.

Between, this news is already captured in all media house.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by YaksonFCA(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2016
Nice one guys... The same gesture should be extended to other saboteurs in other parts of the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by passyhansome(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2016
alade112:

I[b]know some people from the other side won't be happy reading this News.. From afar I can see Pains and tears in their eyes

We told you we always solve issue Diplomatically You called us cowards We told you we always imply tactful in what ever we are doing You still called Us cowards.. the chickens have been roasted " You can continue with your cowards chorus..

Even the Government knows that if there's no Peace in SW then there is no peace In Nigeria

I'm expecting some people to Shout Genocide and UN. as usual

To the millitants It is not easy to win an away match You can do whatever you like in your ND [/b]

You sounded intelligent but I bet you are not believing this shit showed how jejune you are, intelligence would make you differnciate lies from truth sorry you lack it Sir.
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by horladexino(m): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2016
See smello intooooor stop crying mofo
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Iceberg3: 11:40am On Jul 29, 2016
Lanretoye:
dear army,pls go and do the same in the niger delta...welldone anyway.

sophisticated zombie parasite
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by dadaijboy: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2016
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by tonymania(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2016
Yesterday was scary when the fighter jet apperas from the blues n started releasing some missiles into d creeks infront of my house, I tot it was a plane crash at first when I heared the loud n unusual noise. I came out to take a look @ the sky n realised that it was a air force fighter jet. I saw one of the jet again this morning but not as close to the ground like that of yesterday. People were so afraid. A lot of kidnapping as been happening lately in Arepo n the huge ransome are always demanded by the abductors.pls always pray for us.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days / Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 / Political Cartoon - Nigeria's Biggest Thieves Panic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.