Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead (46007 Views)

Nigerian Military Doing A Good Job With Operation Awatse / BREAKING NEWS: Military Bombs Arepo To Dislodge Militants [PHOTOS] / Operation Awatse: Navy Battles Pipeline Vandals, Blocks Escape Route In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by shukuokukobambi: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Biafrarep:
Chai, what a lost soul. So Hyginius now implies Igbo?

Kai!! what a demented poster. How many non Yeeboe have you come across bearing names like Hyginius, paulinus, Linus, modestus etc?? angry
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Fleshly:
Fake news from Afonjas newspaper.

There was no military invasion.

Nigeria Army always looking for cheap publicity. Tufiakwa, Afonjas disease!
sleep well, by the time it gets to ur doorstep, it will clear to u.
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
SirJeffry:
Boko haram members live among residents in most northern states and have the military dropped bombs in those residential area? Everyone knows the answer.

Anyway, why am I even defending slaves who don't see anything wrong in their masters.undecided
sorry for your cries. Cry no more. Lemme help you define slave. Slaves are those begging to be freed from masters. So judge it urself. You and your kinsmen are practically designed to be slave. So sorry about that, you can go and arrest God if you don't like it.
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by JFT24(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
erico2k2:

But when the targets where churches.and motor park packed with travelers from the SS and SE . They rejoiced now we have seen a case of who laughs last laughs best.

That's also untrue. Because, a motor park in the north no matter what, the population of northerners either as driver or passenger, or probably casual people that make their living within the park will be far greater than that of the southerners quote me anywhere. We as Nigerians are just being hypocritical, The northerners are still counting the cost uptill now and only God know when it will end. You said they attack churches, be sincere to yourself, have you forgotten the fatalities in Maiduguri mosques, Kaduna Mosques, Kano mosques, Yobe Mosques etc
We should just call a spade a spade, because trading blames will not get us anywhere. And No matter what Neither will Muslims vacate the world nor the christian.

1 Like

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by JFT24(m): 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
wizzakosh:
sorry for your cries. Cry no more. Lemme help you define slave. Slaves are those begging to be freed from masters. So judge it urself. You and your kinsmen are practically designed to be slave. So sorry about that, you can go and arrest God if you don't like it.

Slave??
hahahahaha, can you define the term slave??
But wait, do you really mean slave?? hahahahaha, people can be funny ooo God. You are hilarious guy. Just look at yourself hahahahaha
I checked ya info though.
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by akinszz: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
The airforce pounded them like the way iboes pound akpu. The pounding was so serious... Even their spies/informants quickly take keke and run away from the area.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by erico2k2(m): 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
JFT24:

That's also untrue. Because, a motor park in the north no matter what, the population of northerners either as driver or passenger, or probably casual people that make their living within the park will be far greater than that of the southerners quote me anywhere. We as Nigerians are just being hypocritical, The northerners are still counting the cost uptill now and only God know when it will end. You said they attack churches, be sincere to yourself, have you forgotten the fatalities in Maiduguri mosques, Kaduna Mosques, Kano mosques, Yobe Mosques etc
We should just call a spade a spade, because trading blames will not get us anywhere. And No matter what Neither will Muslims vacate the world nor the christian.
Have you been to any Ekene dili chukwu motor park or The Young shall grow motor park in the North B4?count the numbers of Sout Easteners going home during xmas time .
and what you said about attack on churches, was that not true? was not where they started from and people where cheering them on thinking it was a religious war? is this not facts??
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by hope4nigeria(m): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
E- General! Clap 4ursef, I'm sure u can't fight my small boy, ppl like will instigate fight when the fight start, yo go run.
pepigeorge:

I guess u had a very bad teacher of history in school. ..he wud hv told u Gowon broke the Aburi peace accord held in Ghana not Ojukwu. ..... He wud have also taught u that Awololwo after his betrayal begged for a day as a president and was sentenced to 10yrs for treasonable felony..... he wud have told u dat MKO after winning june12 died in prison....
He wud have also told dat wen u fight and lose.. u live to fight another day and this tym stronger..

maybe he never told you that no amount of death is deterrent for freedom....

U think wen u remind us of d the civil war...we shud develop ghost pimples. ...

MIND U, WE HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT WAR YET

only cowards like u hear d drum of war and pis in their pants like a menstruating who.re
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by pepigeorge(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
hope4nigeria:
E- General! Clap 4ursef, I'm sure u can't fight my small boy, ppl like will instigate fight when the fight start, yo go run.

I may not be able to fight ur small boy but am 100% sure u go piss 4 pant if u see me
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by hope4nigeria(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
pepigeorge:

I may not be able to fight ur small boy but am 100% sure u go piss 4 pant if u see me
hahaha my bele oooo, pix of u or u r a lier? I will neutralise u and ur generation if u cross my way!
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by hope4nigeria(m): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
pepigeorge:

hahaha my bele oooo, pix of u or u r a lier? I will neutralise u and ur generation if u cross my way! I can even hit u badly from my position here without seen you. If they born yu well reply me and watch ursef go down 6feet.

Try mention me if u r not a cowards
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by mindtricks: 12:48am On Jul 30, 2016
JFT24:

Yet that fact won't stop the bad blood between the two faiths as won't stop the tribal wars in naija, even on nairaland.
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by TheNewIbadan: 4:17am On Jul 30, 2016
Firefire:
Very Good.

Fire-for-Fire, enough is enough.

I stand with the military.

Now you're beginning to speak with sense.

1 Like

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by TheNewIbadan: 4:21am On Jul 30, 2016
deboysben:
good move....
yoruba and igbo let's unite and stop dis hatred. #teamonelove#

Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by TheNewIbadan: 4:37am On Jul 30, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Kai!! what a demented poster. How many non Yeeboe have you come across bearing names like Hyginius, paulinus, Linus, modestus etc?? angry

Lol Secondus, Godwin, Godbless, etc. Yeye people.

1 Like

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Firefire(m): 6:06am On Jul 30, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Now you're beginning to speak with sense.

I pity you. when were you senseless? undecided
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by pepigeorge(m): 7:37am On Jul 30, 2016
hope4nigeria:
hahaha my bele oooo, pix of u or u r a lier? I will neutralise u and ur generation if u cross my way! I can even hit u badly from my position here without seen you. If they born yu well reply me and watch ursef go down 6feet.

Try mention me if u r not a cowards

Yoruba and mouth.....I don reply u now...
I dey wait.... thunder go fire u if u nor fit do anything
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by 0xtr136r: 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
superstar1:

Who are you feeding? Probably Arewas and Ugandans.

We have oil, collections from our ports, airports and borders can feed the entire Ijaw nation, the VAT and other taxes been generated by FG from our soil cannot be matched by any region. We contribute our quota in agriculture, we are the power house in manufacturing etc.

What the hell is this ijaw militant telling me? Terrorists, wherever they are or whoever they are must be brought to their kneels. Nigerian state is bigger than anybody, ask you fan's club -- the Ugandans.
[/s]

Here comes the shameless, demented Agbameta of NL doing what he knows how to do best - displaying foolery and flaunting it as knowledge.

The womb that bore you must be regretting your very existence as you remain worthless to humanity and a curse to your folks.

Your colluding with your biased inhouse mod to hide my comment and place indefinite ban on my handle cannot reduce your eternal pains and miseries.

Emotionally unstable bigot whose main motive of desiring 'One Nigeria' is for Lagos and their region to continue to parasitise on SE and SS so as to further their usual bragging of owning Lagos, which ordinarily, under normal condition wouldn't have amounted more than Togo but for the dysfunctional, lopsided system.
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by 0xtr136r: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
superstar1:

See this one. Seems you are a learner.

I repeat Ijaws are militants, economic saboteurs and enemies of the State.

Bring it on. Who does this mofo think he is?
[/s]

Useless rants from a loudmouthed bigot from a deluded generation of hypocrites and parasites who were roundly defeated by the women of Dahomey...

1 Like

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by 0xtr136r: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
superstar1:

Ijaws and their militants, plus their supporters club -- Ugandans., the relatives of Benjamin Netanyahu.
[/s]

Fine face, ugly heart, obsessed with coprophagic behaviour - a dysfunctional trait inherited from his slimy progenitors.

Face OduaArewanistan republic and mind your business with your Fulani masters.
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by 0xtr136r: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
superstar1:
Early bad news for Ipods and Ugandans.
Flush out all criminals from SW. We do not condone criminality.

Lesve the ones in SS alone, if their leaders are in support of the criminals claiming they are avenging the electoral loss of their son and corrupt hero.
[/s]

Fine face, ugly heart, obsessed with coprophagic behaviour - a dysfunctional trait inherited from his slimy progenitors.
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by dazzlingd(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
This is still the one of the best things that happened in Lagos that year.

The military most successful operation in the southwest and till date, the militants who made life unbearable for citizens with killings, kidnapping and robbery were totally annihilated.

God bless the military for restoring peace to a once terrorized place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 / Political Cartoon - Nigeria's Biggest Thieves Panic / Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.