Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead (46022 Views)

Nigerian Military Doing A Good Job With Operation Awatse / BREAKING NEWS: Military Bombs Arepo To Dislodge Militants [PHOTOS] / Operation Awatse: Navy Battles Pipeline Vandals, Blocks Escape Route In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 29, 2016
alade112:

I know some people from the other side won't be happy reading this News.. From afar I can see Pains and tears in their eyes

We told you we always solve issue Diplomatically You called us cowards We told you we always imply tactful in what ever we are doing You still called Us cowards.. Now that "the chickens have come home to roost " You can continue with your cowards chorus..

Even the Government knows that if there's no Peace in SW then there is no peace In Nigeria

I'm expecting some people to Shout Genocide and UN. as usual

To the millitants It is not easy to win an away match You can do whatever you like in your ND
We are stil on 1st half
2nd half wil tak place soon dat wil end the match or maybe penalties but 2 me militant are stil 4points ahead
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by ba7man(m): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2016
Izonpikin:
you guys should deal with your regional miscreants who have decided to steal from y'all...those disturbing the SW didnt leave their lands to come look for you peoples trouble...those trouble makers are yorubas who want to die for oil..

we love our lands..it is you guys who wont leave our lands and whats underneath alone...
Dude.... they are Ijaw.

They moved into those locations and recruited the youth to aid them in vandalizing pipelines.

They sell to locals at a cheap rate and make a killing during fuel scarcity.

The pipelines they vandalize were shutdown and they went on rampage afterwards.

They thought this was the Niger Delta and they got unruly and lawless......... criminals always die in the southwest eventually.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Stingman: 8:07am On Jul 29, 2016
Alokendra:
Anytime I hear Ijaw, ogogoro and terrorism come to my mind.

Really...what of their OYEL..? What part of your mind does that go to? Guess what comes to people's mind when they think of your tribe...Ask google>>>>
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by ba7man(m): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2016
Hizzy:

We are stil on 1st half
2nd half wil tak place soon dat wil end the match or maybe penalties but 2 me militant are stil 4points ahead
They will all die..... simple.

They are far away from home, the locals will easily identify them and their number is too small to disrupt the big security budget states of Lagos and Ogun.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by bakynes(m): 8:11am On Jul 29, 2016
The last time i commented on this Militants issue in Lagos and Ogun i was banned for saying the OPC will defeat them using charms and voodo. I dont know which rule i broke on Nairaland for me to get banned for posting a comment like that. Seun please look into the type of tribalist moderators you have. They have decided to take sides with the militants.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by AJINATU: 8:12am On Jul 29, 2016
ba7man:
Dude.... they are Ijaw.

They moved into those locations and recruited the youth to aid them in vandalizing pipelines.

They thought this was the Niger Delta and they got unruly and lawless......... criminals always die in the southwest eventually.

Thank you. You have painted a short but accurate picture of the situation

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Izonpikin: 8:12am On Jul 29, 2016
modath:

You love your land but Yorubas shouldn't love theirs and watch disgruntled mofos fight proxy war on it?

This is Nigeria, the country has a constitution that empowers the federal government to administer all that on land & underneath including its waters!

It also empowers any citizen to live, do business, work, thrive and grow anywhere they get any opportunity to & choose to settle... Till that changes, you will only be online to lament... Nothing you can do about it, it's the hard truth...

As for the miscreants, no one can claim not to have in their region but these ones are Ijaw militants, even the non Yoruba residents of those locations have attested to that fact.
please play a video to show these guys are ijaws..let us hear them speak the ijaw language..those mofos are yorubas who are thieves..abi yoruba people no get thieves... angry angry angry

the crooked law/constitution drafted by the north that says the FG can do what ever it likes with all lands and whats underneath them is about to change..resource control will freaking change that..when the FG and the avengers decide on a duel tell your yoruba relatives(which by the way i love many of them) to leave the creeks and fields where they work..then would they know its our land...if not FG or avengers bullets go reach them..

keep your lands to yourselves and we would keep ours..it is where this country has led us to...

1 Like

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by MorningLight(m): 8:14am On Jul 29, 2016
"An attack against the militants is anti-South"- wailers

5 Likes

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Izonpikin: 8:15am On Jul 29, 2016
ba7man:
Dude.... they are Ijaw.

so yorubas dont love pipeline vandalism..its a job meant for the ijaws abi??...

you lots are just deceptive..play a video of these guys speaking ijaw and let me hear...

1 Like

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by ba7man(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2016
Izonpikin:
so yorubas dont love pipeline vandalism..its a job meant for the ijaws abi??...

you lots are just deceptive..play a video of these guys speaking ijaw and let me hear...
If the people living in those communities that are directly affected can confirm they're Ijaws, you that lives far away and only gets to read it in the media shouldn't dispute.

They aren't locals, they moved into those locations and started vandalizing pipelines.

Everyone that bought fuel from them during scarcity knows.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by superstar1(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2016
Izonpikin:
we are militants..all of us put together yet weve been feeding your lazy region for years..

i wouldnt want to stoop so low since i do have many close yoruba friends who work in the niger delta..we want resource control..if you like call us economic saboteurs na your cup of tea..dont come in between our drive for regionalism...

if you think you can come intimidate us and still want oil all of us no go get am...go and farm ...

Who are you feeding? Probably Arewas and Ugandans.

We have oil, collections from our ports, airports and borders can feed the entire Ijaw nation, the VAT and other taxes been generated by FG from our soil cannot be matched by any region. We contribute our quota in agriculture, we are the power house in manufacturing etc.

What the hell is this ijaw militant telling me? Terrorists, wherever they are or whoever they are must be brought to their kneels. Nigerian state is bigger than anybody, ask you fan's club -- the Ugandans.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Alokendra(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2016
Stingman:

Really...what of their OYEL..? What part of your mind does that go to? Guess what comes to people's mind when they think of your tribe...Ask google>>>>
****which oyel? The oyel they explored, appraised, and developed? What exactly did they contribute to drilling of oil and gas? How many ijaws can afford the drilling rig daily rate? How many of you can even afford to carry out exploration activities, shoot seismic? How many of you are perverse to the risks associated with drilling oil and gas when statistics shows that every 1 out of 10 ten wells drilled encounter oil? People have invested funds, resources into exploring for oil and gas. Many have gone into bankruptcy, many have massive debts to Service only for some lazy ogogoro drinkers to come and rant awa oyel. If you scream that again, I'll give you a dirty e-slap that will hard format your brain to it's default setting.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by ashjay001(m): 8:31am On Jul 29, 2016
Military vs Militants loadingz. I hope d militants av got combat heli, fighter jets or at least anti-aircraft arms?

To those who think d militants can put up a good fight, "d mustache and d nose are far apart!"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Izonpikin: 8:34am On Jul 29, 2016
superstar1:

Who are you feeding? Probably Arewas and Ugandans.

We have oil, collections from our ports, airports and borders can feed back entire Ijaw nation, the VAT and other taxes been generated by FG from our soil cannot be matched by any region. We contribute our quota in agriculture, we are the power house in manufacturing etc.

What the hell is this ijaw militant telling me? Terrorists, wherever they are or whoever they are must be brought to their kneels. Nigerian state is bigger than anybody, ask you fan's club -- the Ugandans.
shut up..the oil feeds you get back at your ports were first exported from the niger delta..i repeat those miscreants are yoruba thieves...play a video proving these guys are ijaws...liars...you guys should deal with your thieves..soon we would hear the omonil's are also ijaws...nonsense...the FG should come destroy the oil installations along side the militants in the niger delta and also both indigenes and non indigenes working in the creeks... angry angry angry angry

resource control / regionalism would so deflate the IGR you tout about..and of what benefit is the IGR to you and many out there in the SW when your governors eat almost all of it...rubbish...
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by ManMountain(m): 8:38am On Jul 29, 2016
Alokendra:

You're a fool. which oyel? The oyel they explored, appraised, and developed? What exactly did they contribute to drilling of oil and gas? How many ijaws can afford the drilling rig daily rate? How many of you can even afford to carry out exploration activities, shoot seismic? How many of you are perverse to the risks associated with drilling oil and gas when statistics shows that every 1 out of 10 ten wells drilled encounter oil? People have invested funds, resources into exploring for oil and gas. Many have gone into bankruptcy, many have massive debts to Service only for some lazy ogogoro drinkers to come and rant awa oyel. If you scream that again, I'll give you a dirty e-slap that will hard format your brain to it's default setting.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Newmanluckyman(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2016
This doesn't call for celebration from both sides. If actually the military conducted those strikes which I will never blame them though because their level of patience and tolerance has been over stretched. But this action instead of to serve as a deterrent to the militants will ultimately emboldened and spurred them into more vicious attacks.

The way forward? Let the govt continue to engage them in dialogue at least for now and found proactive ways to counter their threat using sophisticated intelligence gathering.Military action should be the last option.Am very confident that there will be light at the end of the tunnel. #LetsGivePeaceAChance.

1 Like

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by 1after: 8:41am On Jul 29, 2016
Achuwa1:
Fake news!!!

This OSU is pained. Lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Babatundecash(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2016
Good!!! Let the cleansing start from the creeks,All these useless ijaw militants most be kill and allow to rot in hell but I fear for the residents of Arepo as they may fall victim of sporadic gunshot.....I am waiting amicably for August 1st to come and let me see how far those militants could hold unto the territory of eleven states SS and SE against the Nigeria army inconjunction with other security parastatals.....This is PMB and not uncle Jona that any region could hold unto ransome.....I only pity the Ipob youth that said they will join the militants to fight the Nigeria military.....I hope their elders call them to order so that their blood will not be used for sacrifice the second time.....Thank God we have an Hausa-fulani man who is an ex dictator as commander in chief.....Finally Pmb should not only deploy soldiers and navy to ogun and lagos creeks to fight ijaw militants alone but he should also deploy military to Benue,Enugu to curb fulani herdsmen menace....let peace reign,nothing good accured from violence.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by alade112(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2016
Hizzy:

We are stil on 1st half

4points! After the Bombardment? What will you gain in supporting violence I hope you know the millitants aren't terrorizing the yorubas only An igbo man was abducted by dz same millitants you re hailing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by 1after: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2016
modath:

I'm sure this news of military bobardment is giving most of them head and heart trauma.... they can no longer taunt our people... even since that loud mouthed Akpbabio made his claim that SW was "too peaceful" in the midst of national chaos, they've been orchestrating a war with our people..

Anyone that wants to commit suicide by daring the armed forces, should stay in their lands and do it... our cowardice pay us, they thought they were going to drag SW into armed conflict and then use that as front to start trouble in... They will learn the hard way.

Well said, I dont know how people can claim to own and built Lagos and still wish evil for it, there was killing in Iba which is dominated by Ibos but the Osu were rejoicing. You can see another Ibo resident of this Ibafo area as well but her brothers are always rejoicing for any attack in SW. Pathetic

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by 1after: 8:54am On Jul 29, 2016
Alokendra:

You're a fool. which oyel? The oyel they explored, appraised, and developed? What exactly did they contribute to drilling of oil and gas? How many ijaws can afford the drilling rig daily rate? How many of you can even afford to carry out exploration activities, shoot seismic? How many of you are perverse to the risks associated with drilling oil and gas when statistics shows that every 1 out of 10 ten wells drilled encounter oil? People have invested funds, resources into exploring for oil and gas. Many have gone into bankruptcy, many have massive debts to Service only for some lazy ogogoro drinkers to come and rant awa oyel. If you scream that again, I'll give you a dirty e-slap that will hard format your brain to it's default setting.

The lazy ogogoro drinker have no sense nor shame.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by superstar1(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2016
Izonpikin:
shut up..the oil feeds you get back at your ports were first exported from the niger delta..i repeat those miscreants are yoruba thieves...play a video proving these guys are ijaws...liars...you guys should deal with your thieves..soon we would hear the omonil's are also ijaws...nonsense...the FG should come destroy the oil installations along side the militants in the niger delta and also both indigenes and non indigenes working in the creeks... angry angry angry angry

resource control / regionalism would so deflate the IGR you tout about..and of what benefit is the IGR to you and many out there in the SW when your governors eat almost all of it...rubbish...

Of what benefit is the oil and proceeds of it to Ijaws since 1956? Thatched roofs with black water still litter the whole of Ijawland , despite 13% derivation, NDDC, Min of Niger Delta, JAAC, FAAC and CSRs of Oil Majors.

If you have not developed your land with all that, then you can never develop it again.

Ijaws should keep embracing an caressing what they are known for --- kaikai, militancy, terrorism and brigandry.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by modath(f): 9:41am On Jul 29, 2016
1after:

Well said, I dont know how people can claim to own and built Lagos and still wish evil for it, there was killing in Iba which is dominated by Ibos but the Osu were rejoicing. You can see another Ibo resident of this Ibafo area as well but her brothers are always rejoicing for any attack in SW. Pathetic

I almost feel bad for some of them when they rejoice.... How can people who claim to have developed 99% of a land still rejoice when mishap befall such land? Does that sound like sane people's way of doing things?..

They are beyond confused.. Madness don enter for a lot of them..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by LabiaDestroyer(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2016
pythonkid:
this country is turning to something else , all this bokoharams , militants are just agents of end time because i dont see what they will benefit from all this .. they're just making things worse ... God help us , God help buhari ... GEJ is a Dog and a brilliant thief ...
Your father is the dog dat Bleep*Ed ur bitch mum to spill u into this world
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by translux(m): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2016
some one should help me to move this to front page because i don't know how to do that I received the shock of my life today from God he told me in a vision that do you know that 93.71% of the world population are not BORN AGAIN! that only 6.29% are truly born again. and that there are so many born again in the 93.71% that God did not recognised Evangelist Dare Bajomo pls ask for God grace
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by temmiedebbie(f): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2016
dreamwords:
shocked
DSS Propaganda
You always Smell lies...Maybe your nose is too big grin Well, FYI, it happened in my area in Ikorodu and we all thought it was the militants attacking again when we heard the noise from the impact of the bomb! So there is no propaganda anywhere!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by ilyas26(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2016
pls I want to see pictures of dead militants, it will make my day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by TheSPEAKER(m): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2016
Beauriful! "operation wipe them off."

The days of NDA will soon come to an end.

Nobody fights government and succeeds.

Nigerian military, the pride of Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by higherpower: 10:49am On Jul 29, 2016
This is arguably the best news to me. I am a son of ND. I support total military action. We must uphold the rule of law.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 29, 2016
yang:
The zoo Airforce shelling Arepo

What kind of a stupid country is this

How can a millitary arrive community in fighter jets and start shelling it

This dullard buhari loves genocide

And npbody is talking

Today its arepo, tommorow it might be your community
For three day ATR 42 aircraft have been mapping militant movement on the ground. The plane is a high level surveillance plane that can also call in fire unto ground targets. Militants mistakenly taken dialogue for weakness. Now they know better

Next time they hear an ex general "begging" they will know what happens next.

Genocide? Your claim was expected.

Denied.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by neonly: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2016
Bubu y nw leave boys make them chop me

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation / Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" / New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.