Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

When A Girl Can't Handle Too Many Advances From Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Can't Handle Too Many Advances From Guys (5391 Views)

Who Says A Boy & A Girl Can't Be Friends (photos) / Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Can't Handle Too Many Advances From Guys by KOKOwonder(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
BigJakie:

Siddown in front of a mirror just and look at your mentality...This is one stupid thing about "some" Nigerian girls infact... so because he made an observation regarding attitude of females on a public forum and suddenly he doesn't have ambition in life, as par he's poor and jobless and all he blabs about is sex and relationship issues... DO YOU KNOW HIM FROM ADAMS?

You just sat down, gave him a profile and judged him on ur given profile.

How did you even have the time to open d thread since you have been wholeheartedly thinking about our economy? Madam abeg carry your whole judgemental 'body and soul' and go to business forum where you can wholeheartedly "PRETEND" to add value and help our economy...
my guy, na sense full this your head.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Can't Handle Too Many Advances From Guys by richidinho(m): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Truth be told, I almost clicked like for your comment until I checked your profile picture to see the "business orientated" person.
Look at you who thinks of the economy... undecided

Na ashy she be grin

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Can't Handle Too Many Advances From Guys by nikkypearl(f): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
brightalo17:
Fake ass
eh ?
Re: When A Girl Can't Handle Too Many Advances From Guys by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Truth be told, I almost clicked like for your comment until I checked your profile picture to see the "business orientated" person.
Look at you who thinks of the economy... undecided

Do you honestly think I need your "like"? Don't be heavily deluded!

I couldn't possibly care if you even dropped dead this distant...

Whatever story that Lil head of yours can manufacture about my profile picture, knock yourself out with it. smiley
Re: When A Girl Can't Handle Too Many Advances From Guys by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
For all you dumb losers that my comment is HURTING, it is not my fault you're wretched!

If you're indeed terribly hurt by my realistic comment, do the world a favour- jump into a speeding truck.

Thank you for considering! smiley
Re: When A Girl Can't Handle Too Many Advances From Guys by oluwafreshkid(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
evegran:

Do you honestly think I need your "like"? Don't be heavily deluded!

I couldn't possibly care if you even dropped dead this distant instant...

Whatever story that Lil head of yours can manufacture about my profile picture, knock yourself out with it. smiley
Re: When A Girl Can't Handle Too Many Advances From Guys by Dunexxx(m): 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
Smh.

Heaven help our mentality in this country.
Re: When A Girl Can't Handle Too Many Advances From Guys by akintho(m): 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
evegran:
Op I'm trying to understand the point of this topic... You're pained because some girls get a lot of toasters?

I wonder why most poor guys in Nigeria carry sex and relationship on their forehead, when you should be busy making money for yourself and your family. It is disgusting!

How can you have so much time to blab about relationships or female issues? Can't you even pretend to care about things that should bother you more? Like the economy? Business opportunities? How to reduce loss and make profits?

Yet you'd expect beautiful, sensible girls to take a guy like you serious? Not happening!

what are you saying... last time I checked this is Romance section so this should be the actual place for this thread...if you were worried about the economy or business, you wouldn't appear here..shift jawe
Re: When A Girl Can't Handle Too Many Advances From Guys by holluphemydavid(m): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
evegran:
For all you dumb losers that my comment is HURTING, it is not my fault you're wretched!

If you're indeed terribly hurt by my realistic comment, do the world a favour- jump into a speeding truck.

LOL
Re: When A Girl Can't Handle Too Many Advances From Guys by onihaxy: 3:01am On Jul 31, 2016
BigJakie:

Siddown in front of a mirror just and look at your mentality...This is one stupid thing about "some" Nigerian girls infact... so because he made an observation regarding attitude of females on a public forum and suddenly he doesn't have ambition in life, as par he's poor and jobless and all he blabs about is sex and relationship issues... DO YOU KNOW HIM FROM ADAMS?

You just sat down, gave him a profile and judged him on ur given profile.

How did you even have the time to open d thread since you have been wholeheartedly thinking about our economy? Madam abeg carry your whole judgemental 'body and soul' and go to business forum where you can wholeheartedly "PRETEND" to add value and help our economy...

Brutality !!!
flawless victory
Re: When A Girl Can't Handle Too Many Advances From Guys by promqueen247(f): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2016
firstking01:
90% of nigerian girls have pride issues.
it's not pride issues, it's called scrutinizing and screening.
Re: When A Girl Can't Handle Too Many Advances From Guys by lasthero: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2016
evegran:

1. I took my time to read through the OP post and I never saw anything related to sex and relationship according to your first rant on page 0.
Remarks: You are dumb

2. You were also spewing thrash that they should talk about business. My dear. This is a faceless forum, we all have our serious regular jobs but we come here to ease tensions on nairaland topics. Even the billionaires take some of their time to gist about relationships you were ranting about.
Otedola's daughter talks about relationship.
https://www.nairaland.com/1855735/femi-otedolas-daughter-dj-cuppy ,

As rich as mark is (Facebook founder), he still talks about relationships.

http://www.bollywoodshaadis.com/articles/the-love-story-of-mark-zuckerberg-and-priscilla-chan-1839

The list is endless.
Remarks: you are frustrated and not well enlightened.

3. You spiolt everything by tagging all people against you as "wretched". Damn, that is stupidity of the highest order. If truely you are super rich as you make people presume, you won't be here letting out your frustration. I know your type very well, so I won't say more.
Remarks: you displayed the highest level of stupidity ever known.

You can continue barking and ranting but trust me, I won't reply you. I will rather spend my time on movies than to replies cyber fake life bitches . peace

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Can't Handle Too Many Advances From Guys by firstking01(m): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2016
promqueen247:
it's not pride issues, it's called scrutinizing and screening.
Scrutu gini?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? / How A Slay Queen Celebrated Her Birthday (photo) / How True Is This Facebook Post I Saw This Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.