Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? (5423 Views)

Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? / Between Majority Of Nigerian Guys, With A Backward Mentality And A Small Dick / This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by SweetPoison22: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
Well, lack of trust and understanding, sexual boredom and jealousy.
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by generalbush(m): 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
When they don't value you...
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by SweetPoison22: 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:
you're correct you know.....
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by SweetPoison22: 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
annnikky, oya cum and tell me. grin
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by annnikky(f): 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
SweetPoison22:
annnikky, oya cum and tell me. grin
To me lack of understanding n trust grin
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by SweetPoison22: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
annnikky:
Just that one? cheesy
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by Idydarling(f): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
Abuse... physically and verbally

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:
Place value on yourself and they will value you.

Thank me later. grin
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by Heshei: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
impatience
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by SweetPoison22: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
Idydarling:
Hmmm, i really condenm violence against women. I can't stand the sight of a man hitting a woman.
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by ZeeAfrica(f): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
For me i have proven to myself dat i have the ability to tolerate a lot of things, and de only thing dat has made me to walk away, is if my heart isnt in it anymore. If u keep tolerating and tolerating, and things dnt change, u get to an emotional point were closing de door and walking away is easy. U dnt even feel pain wen u look back, n no amount of begging can change yo mind. Wen a woman loves, she loves for real, de sad thing, is dat some ppl will never know wat dey have, until its gone

6 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by vicstar(m): 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
uhm! A high level of misunderstanding undecided
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by generalbush(m): 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
Place value on yourself and they will value you.

Thank me later. grin

OK...
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by generalbush(m): 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
annnikky:
Hmmm...
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by generalbush(m): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Idydarling:
Lol.... But some women deserve better cane..

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

OK...
Just OK!, wasn't expecting you to be a gentle man.
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by generalbush(m): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
Just OK!, wasn't expecting you to be a gentle man.

You don't know me tho!... Lol...

one person just spoil my mood... Just a lil bit depressed...

Can you sing?
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

You don't know me tho!... Lol...

one person just spoil my mood... Just a lil bit depressed...

Can you sing?
So when you're having a bad day you take it on others...shows lack of maturity.

If you need a female musician, you can hire Adele...she's got a good vocals...lol

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
A dirty and unkempt lady
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by SweetPoison22: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
For me i have proven to myself dat i have the ability to tolerate a lot of things, and de only thing dat has made me to walk away, is if my heart isnt in it anymore. If u keep tolerating and tolerating, and things dnt change, u get to an emotional point were closing de door and walking away is easy. U dnt even feel pain wen u look back, n no amount of begging can change yo mind. Wen a woman loves, she loves for real, de sad thing, is dat some ppl will never know wat dey have, until its gone
ZeeAfrica, can you tolerate physical abuse?

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by generalbush(m): 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
So when you're having a bad day you take it on others...shows lack of maturity.

If you need a female musician, you can hire Adele...she's got a good vocals...lol

Can you ever read and understand??

You asked why I replied with OK and was forming a gentle man,

I said someone just spoilt my mood...

How did I transfer aggression?...

Have fun abeg...
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by Vikky014(f): 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Well, lack of trust and understanding, sexual boredom and jealousy.
whn sme1 takes me for granted and lies

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
frenchwine:
A dirty and unkempt lady
but u already knew she was dirty and unkept b4 u enter relationship with her

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by SweetPoison22: 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
frenchwine:
A dirty and unkempt lady
Very irritating bro! A dirty lady kills any sex move for me.
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by SweetPoison22: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
Vikky014:
whn sme1 takes me for granted and lies
Wow, but don't you think it all depends how you place yourself b4 the person?
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jarizod:
but u already knew she was dirty and unkept b4 u enter relationship with her
No broh, that's something you learn not just by gisting or visiting her house but by living with her for a few days

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Very irritating bro! A dirty lady kills any sex move for me.
Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

Can you ever read and understand??

You asked why I replied with OK and was forming a gentle man,

I said someone just spoilt my mood...

How did I transfer aggression?...

Have fun abeg...
You wouldn't blame me for assuming you transferred aggression base on the fact you've attacked me today for no reason...and admitting your mood was spoilt.

Whatever sha!.
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by generalbush(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
You wouldn't blame me for assuming you transferred aggression base on the fact you've attacked me today for no reason...and admitting your mood was spoilt.

Whatever sha!.

Attack?... Did you call that attack?

Guess you prolly don't know how to differentiate between hurricane and flood...

Our cat and dog race is becoming stale...

And on a lighter note, work on your sense of humor... or did you sell it because of recession??
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
Bad/negative attitude...Fvck that no matter how pretty she looks angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush & asuo27 will u ppl just let it out already,not that its my biz buh i see u guys conflicting on every thread i open...Just kiss & make up i think its a better option.
Re: What Can Make You Walk Away From A Relationship Without A Backward Glance? by generalbush(m): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
dairykidd:
generalbush & asuo27 will u ppl just let it out already,not that its my biz buh i see u guys conflicting on every thread i open...Just kiss & make up i think its a better option.

Hahahahahahaha...

I don't do premarital kiss...

Didn't you see my mention?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Thread On How To Suck The D Properly By Chinalavish / Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It / The Rate At Which Young Ladies Are Turning Into Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.