Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... (1252 Views)

She Has A Guy And Still Wants Me In Her Life... / Ifeoma Later Found Me 2 Weeks To Her Marriage, Yet She Still Wants Us To Marry / My Gf I Broke Up With Last Week Still Wants Me back "A Nairalander" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by baranzy(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2016
Is this really appropriate?both on her birthday and mine she still wants me to buy her gifts and take she and her friends out.....
Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by falconey(m): 8:42am On Jul 29, 2016
grin
Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2016
grin hahhahaha... Plz tell her ur not her walking ATM machine... Unless u have a massive joint account in the bank tongue
Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2016
cool cool grin grin grin grin grin falconey u sef see am..

1 Like

Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2016
grin grin
TrapQueen77:
grin hahhahaha... Plz tell her ur not her walking ATM machine... Unless u have a massive joint account in the bank tongue
Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by falconey(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
cool cool grin grin grin grin grin falconey u sef see am..

my nigga has a fastidious babe
Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by sinaj(f): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2016
M sure she will also ask for gift evn on Christ's birthday smiley
Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2016
Professional Loverboy...The pvssy must be good to warrant such stupidity_
Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by Smellymouth: 8:58am On Jul 29, 2016
IgotYourBackFam:

Professional Loverboy...The pvssy must be good to warrant such stupidity_

How many alternates do you have? cheesy

Bro, I heard Paul Pogba will complete his Manchester United transfer today.. shocked
Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by Solvik(f): 9:08am On Jul 29, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

How many alternates do you have? cheesy

Bro, I heard Paul Pogba will complete his Manchester United transfer today.. shocked

My accounts are as numerous as Lai Mohammed's Lies...Yeah I heard they paying his agent £20m...Pogba just isn't worth that money...Look at Leicester, they didn't make any big signings and won the league.

There are way more underrated players that will get the job done
Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by Smellymouth: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2016
IgotYourBackFam:

My accounts are as numerous as Lai Mohammed's Lies...Yeah I heard they paying his agent £20m...Pogba just isn't worth that money...Look at Leicester, they didn't make any big signings and won the league.

Pogba is not worth the millions, his displays in the Euros for France were poor.

He looked limp and uninterested and only shown a glimpse of any talent. Too often passing the ball back of short sideways passes. In the position that he was played he should have shown strength and leadership and more quality. Utd would be better spending £100m on Greizman and Draxler to cmplete and make a very strong team and players that Martial, Ibrahimovic Rashford feed off., Draxler for £25m and Greizman for £40m, both their clubs would sell at that and Utd would still have some change..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by Section8(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2016
Instead of yhu to do the needfull you're still looking for advice. When you start taking garri as a 3 course meal come back I will advice you.

1 Like

Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by Section8(m): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Pogba is not worth the millions, his displays in the Euros for France were poor.

He looked limp and uninterested and only shown a glimpse of any talent. Too often passing the ball back of short sideways passes. In the position that he was played he should have shown strength and leadership and more quality. Utd would be better spending £100m on Greizman and Draxler to cmplete and make a very strong team and players that Martial, Ibrahimovic Rashford feed off., Draxler for £25m and Greizman for £40m, both their clubs would sell at that and Utd would still have some change..
Plz make mou stop that transfer £100m for wetin?
Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

exactly you would expect him to at least win the Euros with that kind of Money. I think our attack is complete, mourinho just needs a physical player so draxler might not work maybe Lahm or Busquets or Matuidi

Well he's 23 so he might be world class later
Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by Smellymouth: 9:25am On Jul 29, 2016
Section8:
Plz make mou stop that transfer £100m for wetin?

I just dey vex bro undecided

1 Like

Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by Smellymouth: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2016
IgotYourBackFam:

exactly you would expect him to at least win the Euros with that kind of Money. I think our attack is complete, mourinho just needs a physical player so draxler might not work maybe Lahm or Busquets or Matuidi

Well he's 23 so he might be world class later

I concur bro, matuidi is still a good option..

I believe in mou though..

GGMU grin

2 Likes

Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by sleamzy06(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2016
enjoy your money..

Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by firstking01(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
IgotYourBackFam:

Man U, mancity, realmadrid sabi waste money on a player....barca would 've been among but them dey recover their money back.

1 Like

Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by AbroadBabe(f): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
baranzy:
Is this really appropriate?both on her birthday and mine she still wants me to buy her gifts and take she and her friends out.....
cheesy grin

How much is your net worth
Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by baranzy(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
AbroadBabe:
cheesy grin

How much is your net worth
a lot my dear.....I guess I got to employ you to come manage it for me tongue
Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by baranzy(m): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
sinaj:
M sure she will also ask for gift evn on Christ's birthday smiley
sinaj you again?
Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
Next time she asks for a gift..make eba and wrap it with cake nylon..garnish with bitter leaf to taste and give it to her.. Take ur birthday sex before letting her open d gift then breakup with her.. Thank me later
Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by baranzy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
Bluehawk:
Next time she asks for a gift..make eba and wrap it with cake nylon..garnish with bitter leaf to taste and give it to her.. Take ur birthday sex before letting her open d gift then breakup with her.. Thank me later
lolz bros u go kill me o....u funny die.....eba cake lmfao
Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by sinaj(f): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
baranzy:
sinaj you again?
kilode
Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by baranzy(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
sinaj:
kilode
u skool in uniport rite?
Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by sinaj(f): 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
baranzy:
u skool in uniport rite?
alumni
Re: Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me.... by baranzy(m): 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
sinaj:
alumni
just sent a buzz to ur e mail.....lets talk over there smiley

(1) (Reply)

Name A Bad Habit You Have Been Trying To Stop / Wow! !! Nicki Minaj Opens Robe To Show Naked Breasts In Sexy Snap / She Says No. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.