Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

My Gf I Broke Up With Last Week Still Wants Me back "A Nairalander" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf I Broke Up With Last Week Still Wants Me back "A Nairalander" (588 Views)

We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf I Broke Up With Last Week Still Wants Me back "A Nairalander" by johnnyn1(m): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
I have had several reasons to end the relationship because the romance and love feeling is not in the relationship anymore.

So I broke up with her last week at last.
It was extremely difficult for me to take the decision. She was remorse and giving me the I still want you attitude.
I feel its better for us to be apart.
We have tried so hard to make it work Buh at the long run, it loses its vibes.

Now she's coming at me with Whatsapp status indicating she loves me and LL always do, feeling remorse and missing me not being there with her at this time..
I asked her to prove to me she really loves me.
And I love her. Despite all odds, I still care for her.

I'm confused I don't want to give it a fourth chance..
All chances avail to nothing.. It always lose its vibes.
Probably maybe she doesn't want to be in a relationship but want to love me, I don't understand her plight..
This relationship set foot at 2015.

Ladies and guys in the house..
I really need your insights on this..

Mature Minds pls

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: My Gf I Broke Up With Last Week Still Wants Me back "A Nairalander" by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
Dog weh go loss no dey hear hunter whistle. But as an experienced hunter I will still blow d whistle.

1. No dey breed fowl pikin, e never ripe. Dey breed d mama instead, na there meat dey.

2. Get a standby gen and you will stop suffering from epileptic power supply.

I just hope u understand.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf I Broke Up With Last Week Still Wants Me back "A Nairalander" by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
I don’t understand how you guys get headaches over relationships. If e nor work drop the lady/guy and move on. Shuuuu!!!!

Common boyfien and girlfien una nor fit. How marriage wan come be??

2 Likes

Re: My Gf I Broke Up With Last Week Still Wants Me back "A Nairalander" by Pubichairs(m): 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
such relationship is indeed so boring..man up and tell her its over..because she doesn't know what she wants

1 Like

Re: My Gf I Broke Up With Last Week Still Wants Me back "A Nairalander" by donstan18: 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
My people!...My people!

These two secondary school boy and girl that are still doing whatsapp status love, should we tell them that it won't work out?.….Or should we allow them to write their jamb first cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Gf I Broke Up With Last Week Still Wants Me back "A Nairalander" by femolacqua(m): 12:19am On Feb 22, 2018
stupidity:
I don’t understand how you guys get headaches over relationships. If e nor work drop the lady/guy and move on. Shuuuu!!!!

Common boyfien and girlfien una nor fit. How marriage wan come be??

I guess its as simple as A B C.

(1) (Reply)

I Applied Poison All Over My Body Just To Kill My Husband For Cheating. / My Coworker Told Me “you Make Me Laugh?” / No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.