Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

She Has A Guy And Still Wants Me In Her Life... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Guy And Still Wants Me In Her Life... (1428 Views)

We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / She Told Me No But Still Wants Me To..... / My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has A Guy And Still Wants Me In Her Life... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
I met this gorgeous and beautiful girl, we got along not long after that,but then she told me she has a guy and they love each other very much ...I said no problem and decided to let her go but she started crying saying she don't want me to leave , she doesn't want to leave her guy and at the same time doesn't want me to leave .to be honest I love this girl,but I can't be sharing a girl with another guy I'm obviously know about....she's currently with her guy and is still texting me to make sure I'm not with any girl. I'm confused, guys pls talk sense into my head.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Guy And Still Wants Me In Her Life... by lilmax(m): 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
i have to give it to nigerian women at some point sha

they can turn an adult into a baby..... my guy say e love am grin

16 Likes

Re: She Has A Guy And Still Wants Me In Her Life... by thorpido(m): 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
Haven't you heard of side chicks or side guys?That's the way it works.

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Guy And Still Wants Me In Her Life... by shegxi(m): 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
babe is smart......she has seen your star and know that you will be a good maga hence, she doesn't want you to go.

if you no wise up ehn, she go so use your head till u go get bald head......

7 Likes

Re: She Has A Guy And Still Wants Me In Her Life... by enny4real23(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
She wants you to be assistant boyfriend, the main issue is are you willing to share a girl with another guy? If you are not, let that girl go, personally, I think that girl just want you as back up in case her relationship doesn't work out and she doesn't want you to date another person, she's a selfish person.
Guy, you are the one who would lose at the end of the day in this situation, my advice is let her go, look for your own girlfriend, life is not hard, we just make it hard for ourselves, don't create room for unnecessary drama in your life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has A Guy And Still Wants Me In Her Life... by DonroxyII: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
Passy089:
I met this gorgeous and beautiful girl, we got along not long after that,but then she told me she has a guy and they love each other very much ...I said no problem and decided to let her go but she started crying saying she don't want me to leave , she doesn't want to leave her guy and at the same time doesn't want me to leave .to be honest I love this girl,but I can't be sharing a girl with another guy I'm obviously know about....she's currently with her guy and is still texting me to make sure I'm not with any girl. I'm confused, guys pls talk sense into my head.
Both of una should face una book OK, I report you to your dad !
cheesy

Teenagers love grin .... Wetin kom be ya problem ... if u want her to leave .... e easy Na .... change attitude or request for sex .... become something she doesn't like and off she goes to her guy 100%. My tested n trusted shinanshiiiii !!

1 Like

Re: She Has A Guy And Still Wants Me In Her Life... by chiommy123(f): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
tell her to focus on her relationship with her boyfriend and you stop loving someone's girlfriend

1 Like

Re: She Has A Guy And Still Wants Me In Her Life... by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
lilmax:

No mind am there, he see free food when he go dey chop for corner him dey claim love even when the girl still tell am say she love her guy... I nor know why some guys just stûpid sha undecided

1 Like

Re: She Has A Guy And Still Wants Me In Her Life... by Beadex1(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
lilmax:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nigerian Girls doing wonders since 19BC

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Guy And Still Wants Me In Her Life... by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
enny4real23:
She wants you to be assistant boyfriend, the main issue is are you willing to share a girl with another guy? If you are not, let that girl go, personally, I think that girl just want you as back up in case her relationship doesn't work out and she doesn't want you to date another person, she's a selfish person.
Guy, you are the one who would lose at the end of the day in this situation, my advice is let her go, look for your own girlfriend, life is not hard, we just make it hard for ourselves, don't create room for unnecessary drama in your life.

Too much sense will not kill you. Exactly what I just did with one girl recently, after thinking exactly the way you just said it
Re: She Has A Guy And Still Wants Me In Her Life... by Diamond23(f): 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Chaii, she don caught beta mugu....using one stone to kill two birds at d same tym....u r just d touch bearer.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Guy And Still Wants Me In Her Life... by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:25am On Aug 13, 2018
Re: She Has A Guy And Still Wants Me In Her Life... by hi3: 5:56am On Aug 13, 2018
Passy089:
STDs loading...
Re: She Has A Guy And Still Wants Me In Her Life... by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 13, 2018
Hide your face bro.
Re: She Has A Guy And Still Wants Me In Her Life... by Quality20(m): 6:44am On Aug 13, 2018
one man's wife and another man's ashwo, or is it one man's girl and another man's ashwo
Re: She Has A Guy And Still Wants Me In Her Life... by Olalan(m): 6:47am On Aug 13, 2018
Why accept to play second fiddle when there are millions of girls out there who would make you number one
Re: She Has A Guy And Still Wants Me In Her Life... by Spolo1(m): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2018
I was once in this situation,she was the one that added me on facebook and later i gat feeling for her due to the way she always care to check on me.
Then when we met she told me she had a problem with her guy so i told her well no prob. But she keep telling me she still love him my mumuness no gree me leave her.
A day when she was acting strange from when i text her i love u and she replied 'Thank u' i know that something is fishy and i confronted her why which she appologiesed..
But as time goes on i had to pressure her to tell me if she still want me but her answer was she still love her guy and they have reconcile then i said okay thanks Let me go my way she was No i still love u and i promise u to...then i cut her short not to make a promise and we went our seperate ways.But she still calls atimes but i don't want to be a maga...

.so Pls don't be Like Uncle Thomas

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Dark Complexion People??? / How & Where To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Even Today / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls On Tinder Into Runs? My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.